PDA

View Full Version : lag because of bug exploit?

MegaVordred
05-01-2018, 09:14 AM
I've been lagging since the immortal boss bug exploit happened today. Is it because of that bug? I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this. Please help

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-01-2018, 09:44 AM
I don't know. I started lagging only a few days after the event took place. My ping is excellent all year around, 24/7. But after this event I started lagging. What's also an annoying feature is that you can actually beat up the Tip Tops. It's annoying because I use the shadow pierce for rogue that makes me go 2x as fast. However, when I use it in towns it always directs me back to the Tip Tops to hit them. It is highly annoying. I have not seen anything regarding the new bug everyone is talking about, but I understand the frustration. We take our time on game trying to find essences to craft energy kits just to have them wasted. Not to mention that the bosses are already very hard, we now have a bug that makes a boss immune. Don't enter map unless you want to up your deaths.

Oakmaiden
05-01-2018, 09:48 AM
The maps r def bugged, but there is no proof of an exploit at this time. Lets not start unnecessary rumors. Rolls eyes.

MegaVordred
05-01-2018, 09:49 AM
I don't know. I started lagging only a few days after the event took place. My ping is excellent all year around, 24/7. But after this event I started lagging. What's also an annoying feature is that you can actually beat up the Tip Tops. It's annoying because I use the shadow pierce for rogue that makes me go 2x as fast. However, when I use it in towns it always directs me back to the Tip Tops to hit them. It is highly annoying. I have not seen anything regarding the new bug everyone is talking about, but I understand the frustration. We take our time on game trying to find essences to craft energy kits just to have them wasted. Not to mention that the bosses are already very hard, we now have a bug that makes a boss immune. Don't enter map unless you want to up your deaths.True.
Atm;
I won't be able to run the event due to bug everybody knows about. ++ The undeniable lag im experiencing right now. Making the game (for me) unplayable.

MegaVordred
05-01-2018, 09:51 AM
The maps r def bugged, but there is no proof of an exploit at this time. Lets not start unnecessary rumors. Rolls eyes.I am uncertain though. But we may never know. Guess I'm lagging on my own haha