PDA

View Full Version : Color Changing Vanities

Trenton
05-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Please don't kill me for thinking of this just in case there's something wrong with it but what if we could change vanity's colors for a fee (plat)? Like a customization NPC that charges plat to be able to change primary and secondary colors for a vanity. I think it would be pretty sweet and add variety to the looks of characters. ????? :D

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

plpr
05-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Please don't kill me for thinking of this just in case there's something wrong with it but what if we could change vanity's colors for a fee (plat)? Like a customization NPC that charges plat to be able to change primary and secondary colors for a vanity. I think it would be pretty sweet and add variety to the looks of characters. ????? :D

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This question has been asked for years and I don't think it's coming anytime soon. But hey they added commas after a while so why not colors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
05-01-2018, 12:36 PM
This would be cool for some vanities, but things like starry are recognized by their colors

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Zipo
05-01-2018, 12:55 PM
You can’t really change colors. You have to make a new item with a different color. I’d just wait for events and wait for reskins of the vanities you want. Adds worth to the item imo.