PDA

View Full Version : Metal Invader at PvP

Adamizsilly
05-01-2018, 09:51 PM
The metal invader is crazy at PvP. Fight that should take less than a minute even less than 30 seconds last literally 5 minutes long. I have seen it happen. It's ridiculous. While I understand metal invader is a relic weapon and that it needs a extra something special, the ability to regenerate back to full hp in less than 10 seconds in a fight is aggrivating. How about reducing the amount of HP it regenerates to 5, instead of 15? Or give it a boost of 5 H/S for the chance it hits. Better yet the 3 seconds should be increased to 10 seconds for every 5 HP. Whatever the number will be, it needs to be fixed.

Please limit the regen on this weapon. Otherwise, forge won't be the only thing people will be complaining about at PvP.

Cinco
05-02-2018, 06:56 AM
You can forge weapons that utterly defeat the Metal Invader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
05-02-2018, 09:06 AM

Don't you think I've tried that :)
I have full armor; all three forge stats close to full armor. Yet I've been handed my "arcs" for lack of a better word handed to me by people just swishing their weapon around until they regen back fully to kill me when I am half. Hows that fair?

jaymt09
05-02-2018, 09:42 AM

Cinco, my weapon is nearly perfectly forge the new one actually, plus my gems are amazing. There is no way a metal weapon should of beat me with his hp high I forge with plat so imagine how greater the forge I have is, no way a previous weapon should be greater than a newer one. Just saying

Cinco
05-02-2018, 09:46 AM
What are you weapon stats and enchantments?
What are the stats of the weapon you're going up against?
Also what is your build for PVP and how do you approach the fight?

Thanks in advance for the details that will help me :-)

jaymt09
05-02-2018, 10:02 AM
What are you weapon stats and enchantments?
What are the stats of the weapon you're going up against?
Also what is your build for PVP and how do you approach the fight?

Thanks in advance for the details that will help me :-)

Cinco i sent u PM about it all. :) I hope that helps u understand our point of view thank you

Annin
05-06-2018, 05:19 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCinco this weapon is still OP, players are still able to regenerate at an extreme speed making it very difficult to kill them, especially if they run away

Players run away, hide and start swinging the axe quickly to regenerate

The best way for you to fix this is to make it so that the effect can only be activated when hitting an enemy. Not just whenever swinging the axe.

Also the electric centipede needs a large buff it's basically useless with the tiny amount of regeneration it gives (5%) plus with the speed that it swings at and the proc activation rate.. it's very bad