PDA

View Full Version : A little fun addition for PvP?

Perceval
05-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Just a thought but could there be a guild tdm leaderboard for endgame only?

I say endgame only because it seems STS have been trying to get people more involved in PvP there and also because its practically impossible to cheat there. If this idea was put in place, with a good amount of player involvement, it would be kind of literally impossible to cheat.

Ok so the way it works is that:
- For every match you win at endgame tdm, your guild gets 1 win on the board.

- E.g. if a member of <marvellous> and a member of <heroes> win a match together, both guilds get 1 win on the board.

- If you have at least 13 kills and the entire enemy team leaves the game, it counts as a win for your guild.

- there are 2 boards: one for blood beach and another for trulles forest.

- every few hours, a system message broadcasts:
"SYSTEM: <marvellous> currently controls blood beach"
or
"SYSTEM: <heroes> currently controls trulles forest".

- the lb resets seasonally.

Thoughts? Not much to gain but good fun and player involvement imo

A trial period of 1 week could be useful

Screenshotz
05-02-2018, 02:45 PM
It won't be good fun when you have blockers in every room and when people start dummy farming again. Personally I won't play endgame pvp no matter what until they adress instakill.

Visiting
05-02-2018, 03:51 PM
They removed PvP from the leaderboards for a reason...

badgirlchlo
05-02-2018, 05:01 PM
this would be fun of pvp was fun and there werent blockers and cheaters across the board

Perceval
05-02-2018, 08:40 PM
The only reward is seeing your guild name broadcast by the system. Nothing you don't see after winning/losing/dummying a guild battleground anytime you feel like it.

It would be pretty sad to see cheating going on around this.

Alwarez
05-04-2018, 09:14 AM
NO to additional system spam in chat from me. I don't want PVP to spam my PVE experience

Perceval
05-04-2018, 09:51 AM
NO to additional system spam in chat from me. I don't want PVP to spam my PVE experience

Would you be up for replacing guild battleground system broadcasts with this instead? I know i would. They can be quite annoying when players are trying to be funny with their dry jokes.

crossfire
05-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Pvp is dead!

Perceval
05-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Pvp is dead!
I prefer the term 'barely active' therefore 'something can still be done', otherwise I assume most of you prefer to sit in towns when there is no event saying "this game is boring" like I see every time I log in.

I could join you or I could make a thread like this.

I made this thread.

Paw
05-05-2018, 08:36 AM
S> Tdm lb points anybody? Im desperate

Perceval
05-05-2018, 06:10 PM
S> Tdm lb points anybody? Im desperate
As desperate as you may be, I highly doubt you would have a chance to. My guild and I would surely be a hindrance to your business.