PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the "Mad Mages Castle" event and guilds.

Alphasemana
05-02-2018, 09:27 PM
A preview has been posted for an event titled "Mad Mage's Castle"
It is guild based leaderboard event, with winners getting exclusive access to a limited time vendor, who sells amulets and elite 105 weapons For Gold.
In the preview pictures, a white-ish silver version on the 105 endgame armor/helm is shown, which (assuming it's vanity or vanity craftable) to me clicks right into the long-desired white drag!

To compete in the event, you must try and spawn a portal to the solo event dungeon where you kill mobs to earn points for your guild. Unfortunately, there are currently 2 guilds in the game that seem to have a shot at winning. They are <Reborn> and <Pocket Community>
Not only the 2 most capped guilds in the game, but also the 2 most active. Many will say this is unfair, and in some ways it is indeed, but it makes sense that one of the 2 most "elite" guilds would win, right?

As soon as the preview was posted, a few friends and I created a new guild with the sole purpose of winning this event and gaining access to the exclusive vendor.
<White Dragon Warriors> is recruiting any and all players committed to grinding the snot out of this event, and at the very least giving the Titan guilds a run for their money!

Guild activity during this event will be monitored, before winner announcement, anyone suspected of freeloading their way to the vendor will be removed. We are not asking for main toons, this event is not level restricting, if u want to throw alt in, go right ahead, as long as you actively contribute to the event and guild :)

Please post any and all questions you may have!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Questions asked so far:
Q: How do we expect to win against current, active, massive guilds?
A: The more determined players that join, the easier it will be. The guilds you see on leaderboards, especially the top 2, many of their capped toons are the same person with many alts. Some of this logic that we would have a shot at winning is backed by the fact that players with tons of cap alts will only be able to run one at a time, somewhat flattening the playing field. My personal opinion is people will see a fresh take on a guild (a guild with solid purpose) and want to be a part of it. Secondly, we may not win, I wouldn't be surprised if we did or didn't, but if people see this guild name on the event leaderboard, no matter if it's first or fifth, hopes are they will see an opportunity to swarm and take the win.

Q: Will guild disband after event is over?
A: If the guild is a complete and utter crash and burn, yea sure why continue XD But IF we succeeded in our goal, this guild could flourish, and have the added swag of being the few players with the cool new white drag!!!!
Also, tier 3 will be purchased if the guild is deemed sufficient enough to continue.

Alphasemana
05-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Comment your ign here if you are up to the challenge!

Draebatad
05-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Any new guild has a shot at it, it's just a matter of playing. A lot. I think your idea is solid and that you have a chance at it. I wish you the best of luck, too!

mezem
05-03-2018, 12:56 AM
again this "white dragon" nosense. we all know its not going to happen.

Alphasemana
05-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Pm any guildie in game for a shot at an invite! Event is coming soon :)

Cinco
05-03-2018, 02:23 PM
again this "white dragon" nosense. we all know its not going to happen.

Is this a dare?

Alphasemana
05-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Is this a dare?
Yes.. triple dog dare! No takesies bascksies

To me, this is white drag... The horns and wings and...well the dragon pet are what make it "dragon" vanity
The "unique vanity" from the mad mages castle looks more of a silver, and has the Phoenix/cyber jet wings. Nothing about it aside from the armor pattern relates to previous dragon vanity

However, what we are getting in event is great! And I'm not complaining, we will take what we can get :)

Mine AGK
05-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Yes.. triple dog dare! No takesies bascksies

To me, this is white drag... The horns and wings and...well the dragon pet are what make it "dragon" vanity
The "unique vanity" from the mad mages castle looks more of a silver, and has the Phoenix/cyber jet wings. Nothing about it aside from the armor pattern relates to previous dragon vanity

However, what we are getting in event is great! And I'm not complaining, we will take what we can get :)

@CINCO. This is the color we want. White/gold or white/purple. It would ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE IF IT LOOKED EPIC LIKE THIS. SEVERELY DESIRABLE. CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS WHITE DRAG SET AS REWARD?

Draebatad
05-03-2018, 05:40 PM
White drag as shown above will happen, I have the faith. Something so reasonable and desirable, asked for so many times over the years, won't escape their attention. It's just a matter of patience and the right time. For now, looks like we get an exclusive alternative new vanity that looks pretty dope.

Cinco
05-03-2018, 06:10 PM
The lil dragon's eyes should be gold, too.

Mine AGK
05-03-2018, 06:48 PM
@CINCO. Please dont troll us on this one. We have asked for this for years. This is the perfect opportunity for sts and players to be satisfied. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Cinco
05-03-2018, 07:15 PM
I also don’t think the wings should be ‘bat’ style. They should be bigger, more swooping and angelic.

Nipunsky
05-03-2018, 07:50 PM
I also don’t think the wings should be ‘bat’ style. They should be bigger, more swooping and angelic.Ooooooooo and gold eyes of drag? OOOOOOOO
lel nice work doe :3

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Draebatad
05-03-2018, 07:55 PM
I also don’t think the wings should be ‘bat’ style. They should be bigger, more swooping and angelic.

The lil dragon's eyes should be gold, too.

Now we're talking!

Trenton
05-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Cinco you're a babe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
05-03-2018, 09:50 PM
@CINCO yes please. Angelic wings instead of the cyber or even the bat wings would actually be pretty awesome too. Just make the proportions flow nicely. Gold eyes on the dragon pet. ILL HAVE IT.

Nipunsky
05-03-2018, 09:53 PM
@CINCO yes please. Angelic wings instead of the cyber or even the bat wings would actually be pretty awesome too. Just make the proportions flow nicely. Gold eyes on the dragon pet. ILL HAVE IT.He already did it. Look at the preview thread lel

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Alphasemana
05-04-2018, 02:55 AM
When Dev derails thread. RIP White Dragon Warriors XD

mezem
05-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Is this a dare?

why did you do it ;-;

Draebatad
05-04-2018, 02:06 PM
why did you do it ;-;

Because he and his team are showering blessings upon Alterra this year. #2018RocksInPL

mezem
05-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Because he and his team are showering blessings upon Alterra this year. #2018RocksInPL

owell maybe 2019 we get something better than old dragon with different color :D i personally dont like any of dragon sets :/ but i like impact this update will make to economy :3

3pc
05-05-2018, 05:11 PM

If we complete golden white dragon set can we get gold dragon feet as the bonus?