PDA

View Full Version : Enchant items until char glowing? Reward...white dragon set

Jensmage
05-02-2018, 10:03 PM
When a player enchants the items that are permitted, the character will glow. Depending on the overall enchant level, the character will glow with a different color. Once the enchant reach to a certain level, the character will receive a dragon set. :) dragon set is a reward. :) it’s some want like receiving a Mitas with the number of dragon pack.

Alphasemana
05-02-2018, 10:14 PM
White drag event aka "mad mages castle" is in preview stage right now. Check announcements! :D

Jilsponie
05-03-2018, 08:11 AM
I like the idea of an aura from amulets. Although with the insane amount of possible enchantments idk how they would make the color based on the str of the amulets, we only have so many colors lol

Perhaps the color could show the number of slots unlocked so only 3 colors would be necessary.

But definitely not a super rare vanity for doing it. Our added bonus can be the stats

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

3pc
05-07-2018, 04:16 PM
I like the idea of an aura from amulets. Although with the insane amount of possible enchantments idk how they would make the color based on the str of the amulets, we only have so many colors lol

Perhaps the color could show the number of slots unlocked so only 3 colors would be necessary.

But definitely not a super rare vanity for doing it. Our added bonus can be the stats

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

I feel that just amulets should already have a little effect bonus for wearing one

Jensmage
05-09-2018, 04:47 PM
LOL I posted this before the White dragon Event. :P I think.