PDA

View Full Version : quality of life

badgirlchlo
05-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Since you recently added a quality of life update what is better than giving us more options for our homes?
Things I want to see:
armor holders/helms
more house slots
To be able to put pets in your house by buying their egg without having them equipped
A way to have the option to enter the dreamscape on Ios instead of teleporting us there the second we lie down
More interactive things to do inside of your house other than chat (like cursed tome) or even a big boss with a crazy amount of hp and rarer bosses that you can attack with a full house with your friends that give some APS (no loot and if so minimal to avoid botters)

justg or any other mod can u tell me what you think? all of the threads that have been posted about these things above were not responded to and I'd like to know what you think :)

Snowman Is here
05-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Yes, We’ve been requesting Armor Slots and additional housing slots for a while now..Please take a look into the bug(teleporting to nightmare realm automatically)

+1

Xinghvn
05-03-2018, 01:27 AM
I would like to see more crafting slots than just the 5 we have rn. Knowing when our friends and guildies are last on would be nice too so we can organise our friend list and guilds better. Also add a sort button for the crafting inventory, its a real pain having to scroll down just to delete the unneeded materials.

Alwarez
05-03-2018, 01:44 PM
I'd rather prefer fresh expansion without recolored maps to anything related to houses

badgirlchlo
05-03-2018, 04:54 PM
I'd rather prefer fresh expansion without recolored maps to anything related to houses

the things I am asking for would not take a long time, just A simple input.

Spheresome
05-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Good ideas, but I agree with alwarez. Need things to actually do in game. I've gone so far as to abandon one of my characters and start fresh. A new character, that is completely nab has given me a fresh start and at least something to do.

Snowman Is here
05-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Housing is a not a necessity apart from bed entry but something available for people who want other things to do. That being said, currently there is a main event(goblin event) and expansion scheduled soon so no need to worry.
There has been additional quests that involved housing so housing isn’t completely irrelevant (Trophies), Requesting minor additions won’t hurt :)

I prefer something to do while waiting for the fresh expansion. (Instead of leveling dozen of characters)

Susanne
05-04-2018, 03:23 PM
I think people are asking for too much..e.g. more housing, quick expansion, more events etcetera etcetera. Try and find a game that holds you as much as this one does. Oh..you most likely did but I guarantee you didn't find one. I think housing is fine as it is at the moment, we are getting plenty of events although the last one was a bit lacking and the expansion will come when it's done. The trading permit was made easier to purchase so we will be able to spend some time gifting new players once again. By the way, I'm not being aggressive as I type this, just having an opinion and I'm quite laid back. 😎

Snowman Is here
05-04-2018, 04:01 PM
I think people are asking for too much..e.g. more housing, quick expansion, more events etcetera etcetera. Try and find a game that holds you as much as this one does. Oh..you most likely did but I guarantee you didn't find one. I think housing is fine as it is at the moment, we are getting plenty of events although the last one was a bit lacking and the expansion will come when it's done. The trading permit was made easier to purchase so we will be able to spend some time gifting new players once again. By the way, I'm not being aggressive as I type this, just having an opinion and I'm quite laid back. ��

Considering how much sts has improved with their content (upgrading mini events) and they continue to try to improve with main events, quality of life changes, expansion...I don’t think asking for something they did regularly before as something too much to ask for. I think instead of x2 haunlet coins or x2 orc tags update for the week they can update the housing, Housing slots and furniture cost platinum so it’ll make them money.

It shouldn’t replace other useful updates but it’ll be nice to improve housing as well.

Susanne
05-04-2018, 05:52 PM
Considering how much sts has improved with their content (upgrading mini events) and they continue to try to improve with main events, quality of life changes, expansion...I don’t think asking for something they did regularly before as something too much to ask for. I think instead of x2 haunlet coins or x2 orc tags update for the week they can update the housing, Housing slots and furniture cost platinum so it’ll make them money.

It shouldn’t replace other useful updates but it’ll be nice to improve housing as well.

If it helps the economy and quality of the game, I agree that maybe the armour holder would be a good and useful addition if it's easy enough to implement.

Ravisher
05-04-2018, 05:55 PM
this would be nice. great idea

Vaenillas
05-06-2018, 03:49 PM
I liked the idea of armor/helm holders!

Futumsh
05-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Helmet holder is coming in the next patch.

Armor holder isn't likely in the short term - the way the art is built means it would be a pretty intrusive change.

Snowman Is here
05-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Helmet holder is coming in the next patch.

Armor holder isn't likely in the short term - the way the art is built means it would be a pretty intrusive change.

This is awesome to hear, will we also be receiving an increase in housing slots ? Maximum atm is 200 for tavern

Futumsh
05-07-2018, 11:07 AM
This is awesome to hear, will we also be receiving an increase in housing slots ? Maximum atm is 200 for tavern

Yes, maximum house slots has also been increased.