PDA

View Full Version : 2018-05-03 Content Update (251525)

TzatOps
05-03-2018, 11:11 AM
+ Players who quit PvP in the middle of combat are barred from re-entering PvP for several minutes.
+ The intensity of the Metal Invader's blood recovery proc has been diminished by 50% in PvP.

Adamizsilly
05-03-2018, 11:53 AM
+ Players who quit PvP in the middle of combat are barred from re-entering PvP for several minutes.
+ The intensity of the Metal Invader's blood recovery proc has been diminished by 50% in PvP.

Oh man, thank you, STS. Can. Not. Wait. To. See. People. Cry!!! Made my day aye, especially that metal invader ^_^
Thank you for listening to us! :)

namca
05-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Thnks !!!!u re awesome!!nd oh yes adam bro cant wait c the cries haha !!.

Annin
05-03-2018, 04:05 PM
That's a wrap for the reloggers
Hopefully you will now look into the forge issues that I've mentioned before Cinco (on my thread in the PvP section)

Hotfuzz
05-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Thanks and please look into forge because armor is way too high takes so long to kill a particular target and blood regenerate rate is too high ur character doesn't die neither does it kill someone u just keep fighting in an endless loop please nerf those and increase damage ty

Annin
05-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Thanks and please look into forge because armor is way too high takes so long to kill a particular target and blood regenerate rate is too high ur character doesn't die neither does it kill someone u just keep fighting in an endless loop please nerf those and increase damage tyDefinitely agree I already made a thread about this under the PvP section (forge-less option for PvP) and Cinco said he will consider after he fixes re-logging [which he now has]
Hopefully DL PvP can be saved!

Cinco
05-04-2018, 09:21 AM
I indicated that I would consider other features. To be clear: I am not planning to "remove" Blood Forge enhancements from any context.
To address balance concerns with defensive stats, I plan to offer additional enhancements that add offensive stats.
This seems most fair to me.

Annin
05-04-2018, 09:53 AM
I indicated that I would consider other features. To be clear: I am not planning to "remove" Blood Forge enhancements from any context.
To address balance concerns with defensive stats, I plan to offer additional enhancements that add offensive stats.
This seems most fair to me.I think the best option for this game would be to create two entirely different maps, one for CTF and one for DM with no forge stats

More offense stats will just lead to players forging even higher and giving other players no chance

Btw, I can't log on on one device "the server is down for update/maintenance" yet on my other device I was able to log in and see a few players there
When i logged out I wasn't able to get back in

Some people are playing while others are being told there's an update or maintenance

xstriker
05-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Regeneration in metal invader is still too high as it not being affected by dodge.Even after the update it occurs 3 times straight regenerating quite lot of HP. Other weapons proc being denied because players having 75%+ dodge .If both players use metal invader it's still an endless battle.

Annin
05-07-2018, 06:00 AM
Regeneration in metal invader is still too high as it not being affected by dodge.Even after the update it occurs 3 times straight regenerating quite lot of HP. Other weapons proc being denied because players having 75%+ dodge .If both players use metal invader it's still an endless battle.Yes the most reasonable fix to this is to set the proc to only be able to activate when attacking an enemy and not just whenever swinging at the air. This causes players to hide and just spam the attack button to regenerate

loveallppl
05-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Pvp is no more fun ppl quiting bcz of forge ... And brim miss 70-80% bcz of security form gems i cant understand when u can survive 3-4 brims wid high armor whats the use of form dodge gems...ppl using 2x form gems 65-75% dodge is bs !!! Vermin rats cant even dmg 1% now pvp tottaly unbalanced

Annin
05-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Powers need boosts, Unholy Blessing at level 5 gives 100% dodge, +80 DMG, and another increase..this is very over powered
Other powers like curse are useless, barely 12 dmg and -10 armor for enemies while they have 2k+ hp and 20+ armor

PvP and the powers each need to be reviewed thoroughly and fixed
Pvp is no more fun ppl quiting bcz of forge ... And brim miss 70-80% bcz of security form gems i cant understand when u can survive 3-4 brims wid high armor whats the use of form dodge gems...ppl using 2x form gems 65-75% dodge is bs !!! Vermin rats cant even dmg 1% now pvp tottaly unbalanced

loveallppl
05-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Yes pls fix brim rats n other powers x.x