PDA

View Full Version : Liars

xRyuzanki
05-04-2018, 12:52 PM
It is very disappointing how FAKE sometimes the contest here in forum :(. I tried to join in a contest here, luckily I won. I was hoping to get my rewards but duuuuutttt nothing happens, no rewards, and just wasted my time.

I would like to address this thread to those deemmnn liars who didn't comply to what they've said or promise. Cause sometimes they're just aiming for likes. Who doesn't want likes right? But if that's the case, why just not create a guide thread or something that will benefit the community.

I know this thread is useless, to others, just venting my frustration, and the things I noticed. -_-

Fyrce
05-04-2018, 12:58 PM
People lie. It’s normal. It is a good thing to learn early. There is a reason countries come out with laws about contests, contracts, public promises. It is not because all people tell the truth.

The good thing: most lies are harmless. Just be aware of the ones that can hurt you.

Tippertwo
05-04-2018, 01:41 PM
The good thing: most lies are harmless. Just be aware of the ones that can hurt you.
Yeaaaa that's simple not true. All lies are harmless bro, whether u think it is or not. A small lie turns into something bigger and bigger. And soon u won't trust the person (like the ppl who throw these contests here).
That's my life lesson for the day XD.
And @OP everyone lies sometime during their life. That doesn't mean you should say "go to hell if they lie a lot."

Nohealth
05-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Selling popcorn just tag me

Sent from my... wait what kind of device is this?

Daughter
05-17-2018, 04:00 AM
It is very disappointing how FAKE sometimes the contest here in forum :(. I tried to join in a contest here, luckily I won. I was hoping to get my rewards but duuuuutttt nothing happens, no rewards, and just wasted my time.

I would like to address this thread to those deemmnn liars who didn't comply to what they've said or promise. Cause sometimes they're just aiming for likes. Who doesn't want likes right? But if that's the case, why just not create a guide thread or something that will benefit the community.

I know this thread is useless, to others, just venting my frustration, and the things I noticed. -_-Sorry to hear that. If you saw I wasn't online for couple Days. I've got banned in Game and I gave 2 People already their Price. I tried to get 100 Energy Kits again, but I don't have that Money atm. When I got sold some Items and Vanitys I'll come back to you and give you then 3m Gold for the Energy Kits. Hope I helped you. And I'm not a Perso who lie. Just you and another Person still didn't got their Reward. I'm really sorry[emoji47][emoji45][emoji30]

Spheresome
05-17-2018, 01:08 PM
If someone wanted to fake a giveaway, woudln't they just want to fake the winner as well (as in have their alt account win or smth), that way they wouldn't have people complaining just saying :/