PDA

View Full Version : Some things I hope to see from the Goblin Event

Spheresome
05-05-2018, 10:12 AM
1) Bring back the massive locked and remove all epic items from the massive locked crates!

- The epic items are absolutely destroying the odds of getting good loot from the chests!
- Also please give us something more in the locked crates than the fossil and shard! those have already dropped in price so much!

2) Tiers worth running

- Bronze tier: banner
- Silver tier: this is where you can start adding mini crates that are untradable. Mini crates in my opinion serve better as tier rewards than as the main crate in an event. event damage/luck elixir
- Gold Tier: Hopefully the new pet egg (pls not heroic korruption...), more mini crates, and the event damage elixir/luck elixir
- Plat tier: Another title? (maybe a new banner would work better. Or another new egg. Im a big pet guy so I'd be up for more pets hehe) Also more mini unlocked crates

3) A shop filled with tons of items!

- vanities (the release of mummy guard was awesome!) (maybe have an artifact vanity with the spinning orb effect o_O)
- eggs
- crate recipes
- goblin chests
- mini unlocked crates for a reasonable price aka not 1m (this should be the only place where mini locked can be attainable aside from tiers, bosses should drop the massives for a lower drop rate)

4) Bosses with hopefully something more than just offering tier points.

- extremely low chance for vanity drops
- extremely low chance for egg drop
- low chance for crate drops
- average chance to drop energy essence...

(when I saw low i mean 1-2% and when i say extremely low I mean 0.25-0.5%, This will help maintain the value of an item, while providing high enough a chance for players to actually loot it)

5) Give us something new!

- leave us the same style goblin event that was like last year. But add something like a new map or a special boss to make things a little more interesting for us without destroying the actual event ^_^
- possibly a new awesome story/quest line?
- raid?

6) Make Everything tradeable! Except LB

- best way to make gold is by trading with otherd and provides the most incentive to those who don't run event!
- idea by expert/herodimi

Some food for thought?
This is a synopsis of the things I have thought of while playing the other events this year :P
Please let me know how you guys feel about my ideas! Ty~

Ajcheisnj
05-05-2018, 11:03 AM
Nice ideas!

Creepiest
05-05-2018, 11:07 AM
+1

/char

Shocan
05-05-2018, 11:22 AM
Meh.... +0.5

Alwarez
05-05-2018, 11:30 AM
6) give us emotes :) plat tier marvelous vanity is really cool idea, willing to see more of that

azeguasa
05-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Yea bring back craftable massive chests...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Expert/Herodimi
05-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Motivation to run an event is to earn money.Dont make iteme untradeable

Kaaziii
05-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripexxx
05-05-2018, 05:41 PM
I Would love to see a unique Goblin banner for gold tier , like the ghost banner back in the Halloween event :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spices
05-05-2018, 10:48 PM
LB Eh, why run LB if you can't gain something valuable? Let LB-runners run for LB. Those who aren't running LB, can sell something to them.
Rarity I'm sure game admin know the rate of item drop. It's up to our feedback whether that drop is satisfactory or not. So please don't suggest hard number. Too high it would be cheap, too low people grow unhappy.

Creepiest
05-06-2018, 12:05 AM
When will the goblins come ? x.x

BRYBE
05-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Just make lb banners untradeable pls not the vanity set beacause its always only banner is untradeable and sometimes the lb vanity set is ugly but the banner are cool(you wanted the banner so you join lb but you dont want the vanity set) which will make you feeling want to sell the vanity set for at least some of payback from whatve you spent e.g last year(2017) goreblin event's vanity set is unwanted and every lb player trying to sell it btw i bet many of lb runners run lb cus of the banner/title and wish to sell the vanity set for a payback

Vaenillas
05-06-2018, 09:43 AM
many good ideas here!