PDA

View Full Version : Good Thursday SG/AoB topic also

javier995
11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Nov. 10th, 2011

Flip has been caught on camera yet again!

Lol
We had some fun while Flip was solving some issues. It's always a good day when player of all levels gather around like this.

Flip killed himself, made his stats normal, and also made us laugh.

Anyone who got some screenies plz post:).

His almighty stats.(didn't get regular ones)
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/Screenshot-1320978263070.png

Oh no he also suffered that horrible death!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/Screenshot-1320979984346.png

Also to the other part of this post.

I asked Flip if there where going to be AoB or more SGs. He told me a lil of both.
What do you want? How many SGs more would you like there to be? What about the AoB(Ambassadors of Blackstar)? How many of those? Do you want them to be alts and have the same names that they have in PL? Maybe names like the ones in PIF?

Share your thoughts!:)

Silentarrow
11-10-2011, 10:12 PM
I think the devs should stick with what they have done in the past, 2-4 SG's and maybe recruit ~25 AoB members. If I make it into AoB I plan to use my PiF toon's name "Assistance".

Handsofmyvodka
11-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Omg what's that...thing in the pic to the right

javier995
11-10-2011, 10:16 PM
I think the devs should stick with what they have done in the past, 2-4 SG's and maybe recruit ~25 AoB members. If I make it into AoB I plan to use my PiF toon's name "Assistance".

Hmm close to what I was thinking. I recommended for them to stick with the SGs they have atm(even though I want to be one). Although I wouldn't have any problem making another alt for AoB(if I get picked).

javier995
11-10-2011, 10:17 PM

New vanity. Robo-cats.

Ardon
11-10-2011, 10:20 PM

Chairman meow.
He's a rare cat you have a chance of getting if you purchase the crazy car lady set for 125 plat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lowlyspy
11-10-2011, 10:21 PM
The usual amount of star guards would suffice. As for AoB, I think pay it forward has that covered so IMO AoB isnt really needed.

Handsofmyvodka
11-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Umm don't u mean crazy cat lady? Not car (that would be kinda dangerous! Even in sl lol) and is his tail on fire?

javier995
11-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Umm don't u mean crazy cat lady? Not car lol and is his tail on fire?

I'm pretty sure it was a typo, and yes as you can see in the pic it is on fire.

Ardon
11-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Umm don't u mean crazy cat lady? Not car lol and is his tail on fire?

Car? Lol where do you see car :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ebalere
11-10-2011, 10:45 PM
The more the merrier!

Handsofmyvodka
11-10-2011, 10:47 PM
if you purchase the crazy car lady set for 125 plat. here lol

Silentarrow
11-10-2011, 10:48 PM
The more the merrier!

Agreed! The more people helping the new players the better!

Handsofmyvodka
11-10-2011, 10:49 PM
If his stats is that good how come he has one kill?

javier995
11-10-2011, 11:37 PM

Devs can make their kills and deaths anything they want.

javier995
11-10-2011, 11:38 PM
The more the merrier!

That's the spirit buddy!

Handsofmyvodka
11-10-2011, 11:40 PM

Devs can make their kills and deaths anything they want.O.O can the make them, say, 100000 kills and 48 deaths without killing that many enemies or dying that many times?

javier995
11-10-2011, 11:50 PM

Devs can make their kills and deaths anything they want.O.O can the make them, say, 100000 kills and 48 deaths without killing that many enemies or dying that many times?

Yup, but they probably wouldn't bc they'd take people's spots on LB.

Handsofmyvodka
11-10-2011, 11:53 PM

Yup, but they probably wouldn't bc they'd take people's spots on LB. thats awesome! I want to be a dev! Lol

javier995
11-10-2011, 11:58 PM
thats awesome! I want to be a dev! Lol

Haha

CappinClutch
11-11-2011, 12:45 AM
PIF is in the house! Cappinkiosk to the rescue! Now what's this I keep hearing about flamimg Robo-cats? Lol

Sassinya
11-11-2011, 01:10 AM
I totally support Ambassadors for SL and would very much like to continue my role in PL there as well. Using Helpinya of course.

Skeletonlord
11-11-2011, 01:14 AM
I totally support Ambassadors for SL and would very much like to continue my role in PL there as well. Using Helpinya of course.

Me too! I think the name should be ambassadors of blackstar!

Garvhoz
11-11-2011, 01:43 AM
I think ambassadors of blackstar should be finshed with all quests (not counting the platinum required quests) at least to help the beginning/low levels and be a AoB

Kahlua
11-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Definitely need more Star Guards. Since the current SG don't always use their SG accounts, I find I hardly ever see any of them. In fact I've only ever seen Canon, Ebalere, and Ghost in game =\. I like the idea of them having names more recognizable too. Maybe do it like people do for xbox live clans and stuff, like change their names to "Star Guard_Ghost" or something so people who don't use the forums or know what the little SG emblem is can figure it out. I can definitely say that if I didn't read the forums, I would have no idea what a star guard was.

Redbridge
11-11-2011, 07:34 AM
It's probably time there were a few more Star Guards.

Re: Ambassadors, I think we should wait and see how successful the AoA scheme is first, learn from that scheme what works and what doesnt and only then consider if it is suitable for SL. I reckon PiF have it covered currently so no need to jump into an AoB pragramme until we fully understand the pro's/con's of the AoA, the effects it has on game and how to manage them best.

Also im thinking the AoA and AoB schemes should be totally separate as just because you have an understanding of PL doesn't mean you are fully conversant with SL, although saying that a willingness then help people is totally transferable.

Handsofmyvodka
11-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Definitely need more Star Guards. Since the current SG don't always use their SG accounts, I find I hardly ever see any of them. In fact I've only ever seen Canon, Ebalere, and Ghost in game =\. I like the idea of them having names more recognizable too. Maybe do it like people do for xbox live clans and stuff, like change their names to "Star Guard_Ghost" or something so people who don't use the forums or know what the little SG emblem is can figure it out. I can definitely say that if I didn't read the forums, I would have no idea what a star guard was.I saw one I had never seen before yesterday

Handsofmyvodka
11-11-2011, 08:26 AM
PIF is in the house! Cappinkiosk to the rescue! Now what's this I keep hearing about flamimg Robo-cats? Lolflaming (get it, like hateful comments? Lol) cat called "chairman meow" question: if he was on fire wouldn't he melt? Wait.... Was your post a rhetorical question?

Kahlua
11-11-2011, 09:28 AM
I saw one I had never seen before yesterday
did you catch the name?

Rittik
11-11-2011, 11:50 AM
today met him...and saw his stats! i was amazed...see his dps and damage! he gave me my pair of green antanaes! i wonder how can u reach 36 having 1kill and 13 deaths! Flip is Flip!:p

CanonicalKoi
11-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Well, there are only 6 at the moment. :/ And I normally fly the emblem on Rauen--when I was leveling Yosi and Ched, you wouldn't see it often. Of course, if you'd care to be in game at 2am (PSt) sometime, you might just see me running around. :D As far as who/what SG is, the number of questions I get about that have drastically reduced from what it was like the first week or two. Some nights I don't get any, others one or two. I think word's getting around.

(And I've run with Quiwundi, just don't recall if it was on Rauen or not. :) )

octavos
11-11-2011, 01:00 PM
My idea of more SG and AoB...hummm....well.. i dont really care how many there are, aslong as they help the community. (lots of negativity ingame...how r u helping?)

I level my alts slowly because, well, if I was new...i want the "ppl support" more than anything. Im still leveling, but im
a bit slower then the other SG's (have one to go :D).

most of my time:
Most of my time is to help new players with there questions... (Power leveling and asking for credits, is not help)
but ppl who ask the right questions IMO, deserve more then my help...they become a good friend :D and if the time is right, i give good stuff :p

Acyer
11-11-2011, 02:04 PM
I'd love to be a AoB on Zero even more to be a Star Guard too, but seems all the help I do in game and on Twitter has went unnoticed, But eh good luck too who gets the next round of Star Guards.

BodMaster
11-11-2011, 05:28 PM
It's probably time there were a few more Star Guards.

Re: Ambassadors, I think we should wait and see how successful the AoA scheme is first, learn from that scheme what works and what doesnt and only then consider if it is suitable for SL. I reckon PiF have it covered currently so no need to jump into an AoB pragramme until we fully understand the pro's/con's of the AoA, the effects it has on game and how to manage them best.

Also im thinking the AoA and AoB schemes should be totally separate as just because you have an understanding of PL doesn't mean you are fully conversant with SL, although saying that a willingness then help people is totally transferable.

Agreed with every point made +1 :)

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 11:38 AM

I didn't know that

Kahlua
11-22-2011, 12:11 PM

I didn't know that
Well I mean they did program the entire game...

Hiei
11-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Wish I had stats like that, LoL