PDA

View Full Version : The non-fnordies

Potawto
07-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Is it possible to add the -fnord to ur character without even being from fnord because I have seen many many low lev fnordigans.

P.s. Fnordigans sounds funny but probably is not the correct term.

Cascade
07-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I guess if you created a new character you could just add -Fnord to your name.

Banned
07-08-2010, 11:32 PM
No.

(10 letters)

Potawto
07-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Fake fnords nooooo

Edit: once again banned you beat me but you'll get yours oh yes you will....*rubs hands and smiles deviously*

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-08-2010, 11:53 PM
I don't think this is possible because I'm not sure you can put a dash in your username.

Nouda
07-08-2010, 11:57 PM
was there any difference between alterra and fnord?

Azrael
07-09-2010, 12:24 AM
was there any difference between alterra and fnord?

Alterra was better. Fnord was the boonies.

KingFu
07-09-2010, 12:25 AM
No, you are only aloud to use the characters A-Z, no symbols, spaces or numbers are aloud in a game name.

Cascade
07-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Royce is a Fnordian Refugee. =)

KingFu
07-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Illegal immigrant from Fnord? O.o

Cascade
07-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah he smuggled pots over the Alterrian border....He payed me 100k for helping...Oops...you didnt hear nuthin got that?

Royce
07-09-2010, 06:20 AM
Alterra was better. Fnord was the boonies.

Typical Alterran ignorance :) Fnord was a beautiful place. Those of us who were fortunate enough to have played there , miss it dearly. Sure there were less games to join, but the quality of the typical Fnord player was much higher than what you saw in Alterra, before the merge and even now.

Banned
07-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Typical Alterran ignorance :) Fnord was a beautiful place. Those of us who were fortunate enough to have played there , miss it dearly. Sure there were less games to join, but the quality of the typical Fnord player was much higher than what you saw in Alterra, before the merge and even now.

I played in Fnord, and it was pretty wack. Full of dorks that took pride in being part of an outcast Pocket Legends server.

Royce
07-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I played in Fnord, and it was pretty wack. Full of dorks that took pride in being part of an outcast Pocket Legends server.

Blah blah blah, do you ever say anything meaningful? The absolute truth is that Fnord was an excellent place to play if you were at the level cap. We had a great, tight-knit group of players who all knew each other, and knew how to play. About half of them were players who started in Alterra, and made the move after getting fed up with the high-degree of douchebaggery that took place, and still does, in Alterra. I imagine that you are a doucheophilic sort of individual banned, so it makes sense that you would have preffered Alterra ;) Anyway, Fnord didn't go because there was anything wrong with playing there at the top levels, it went because it was a terrible place to be level 13 and looking for a game to level up in.

Banned
07-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Blah blah blah, do you ever say anything meaningful? The absolute truth is that Fnord was an excellent place to play if you were at the level cap. We had a great, tight-knit group of players who all knew each other, and knew how to play. About half of them were players who started in Alterra, and made the move after getting fed up with the high-degree of douchebaggery that took place, and still does, in Alterra. I imagine that you are a doucheophilic sort of individual banned, so it makes sense that you would have preffered Alterra ;) Anyway, Fnord didn't go because there was anything wrong with playing there at the top levels, it went because it was a terrible place to be level 13 and looking for a game to level up in.

Well, I played in the Alterra server because of player availability. I myself have critized the lack of kindness in the server. But, I find it completely stupid that you take pride in being part of a certain video-game server, and put others down because you're up and ready to give Fnord a blow job whenever someone decides to speak it's mind on it.

I could care less about all the garbage you just decided to spit out of your Fnord boner. I wasn't trying to defend Alterra, my message is simply this...

Server pride makes you look like a douchebag.

Royce
07-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, I played in the Alterra server because of player availability. I myself have critized the lack of kindness in the server. But, I find it completely stupid that you take pride in being part of a certain video-game server, and put others down because you're up and ready to give Fnord a blow job whenever someone decides to speak it's mind on it.

I could care less about all the garbage you just decided to spit out of your Fnord boner. I wasn't trying to defend Alterra, my message is simply this...

Server pride makes you look like a douchebag.

Dude, I'm not proud of a server. I'm proud that I was able to participate in this game with the great group of people we had there. It's about people not hardware. Sorry if you were never accepted into our group, but we had a no douche policy :P

Banned
07-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Dude, I'm not proud of a server. I'm proud that I was able to participate in this game with the great group of people we had there. It's about people not hardware. Sorry if you were never accepted into our group, but we had a no douche policy :P

Never said anything about hardware. I think it's stupid that you find pride in playing with a certain group of people in a VIDEO-GAME.

And no douche policy? You must have payed alot to get in then.