PDA

View Full Version : XD alright guys

Imback Al
05-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Its gone on long enough. Nekro is pushing 10m because of it. Yep, you guessed it! “Vials are in arena chests we swear!”-sts No lol, they aren’t. My ign is Truth, I ran arena at least 1300 times while doing pve lb recs. I got 3 fossils and 0 vials. Correct me if im wrong but arcane rarity is higher than rare rarity if I remember correctly. (Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but it was meant to :witless: ) Lol but fr, I went to buy a nekro egg for what should be 4-5m and the guy selling it says 11.9m c/o. I said youve lost it man, he said nah bro youve been gone for too long lol Nekro is rare asf now.

-truth, chris, whatever else you call me

*revision*
Nekro is one of the best pets in the game and deserves to have a price matching its worth (bought mine for 40m), but when Vials are only produced by people who have had them for what 2 seasons? Nekro price will only increase exponentially. And besides, arena and planar tombs are horrifically underrun. Once you get your aps whats the point in running either?

Arcane Ziix
05-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Well 1300 runs is a lot lol how the hell didn't you loot even 1? That's weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Cry more, move with the economy. Maybe you should’ve spent the time on those 1300 arena runs in the planar tombs as they drop there too.

Imback Al
05-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Cry more, move with the economy. Maybe you should’ve spent the time on those 1300 arena runs in the planar tombs as they drop there too.

Not a rant, just shedding some light on an ongoing problem. I did another 100 ish runs a week ago and a few today, ppened the chests and got nothing. Its not economy, and in planar tombs the odds of looting a vial is like the odds of winning the jack pot. My point is a rare item shouldnt be 700-900k. If vials were legendary or even better-so mythic then thats to be expected

Joebembo
05-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Its a waste of time to even think about farming vials.. I wish sts would look into this already..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mely Original
05-06-2018, 07:16 PM
It was really necessary to add "cry more" ? You looking for drama or what? Srly get lost with ur useless comment like you are prolly a useless player too.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:22 PM
It was really necessary to add "cry more" ? You looking for drama or what? Srly get lost with ur useless comment like you are prolly a useless player too.

Hi I don’t know you nor do I care who you are but learn how to quote my replies and try to add something constructive to the main topic in your replies, many thanks!

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Vials supposedly drop from elite shuyal and tindrin, but i have yet to see it happen...

Mely Original
05-06-2018, 07:32 PM
I know how do to it i just decided not to. I don't know you either, stop making irrelevant points. Also you're talking about "Constructive" commentting when you start you're reply with "cry more" Dont be so hypocritical and stop trying to create drama! #LearnRespect. THANKS! :encouragement:

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:35 PM
I know how do to it i just decided not to. I don't know you either, stop making irrelevant points. Also you're talking about "Constructive" commentting when you start you're reply with "cry more" Dont be so hypocritical and stop trying to create drama! #LearnRespect. THANKS! :encouragement:

I guess some of us aren’t blessed as to having English as our first language! This thread is just another insignificant player moaning about the economy, my reply to those is deal with it! Move along with the economy rather than trying to go against it and you’ll have a much better playing experience. [emoji16]

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Jsut say "sorry, english isn't my first language I didnt mean to insult anyone" How hard is that

Arcane Ziix
05-06-2018, 07:47 PM
I guess some of us aren’t blessed as to having English as our first language! This thread is just another insignificant player moaning about the economy, my reply to those is deal with it! Move along with the economy rather than trying to go against it and you’ll have a much better playing experience. [emoji16]

So what if English isn't her first language? That doesn't change the fact you are being a toxic little kid who is starting drama :D Also who are you to decide someone is an "insignificant player"? The whole point of pointing out things is to get the devs to take a look, and as you can see the majority of the comments agree that the drop rate is extremely low.

Go release some stress in other ways if thats possible for you, as it is clear to us that you are trying to express yourself by being an irritation here.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Jsut say "sorry, english isn't my first language I didnt mean to insult anyone" How hard is that

I’m sorry that you didn’t understand I am throwing shade towards the barking dog, I know it was subtle but I thought it would be still evident to the smallest of minds. If you’d like I could give you a full explanation.[emoji16]

badgirlchlo
05-06-2018, 07:49 PM
hope sts responds to this, they say they didn't change the droprate right? (im legitimately asking)

Arcane Ziix
05-06-2018, 07:50 PM
I’m sorry that you didn’t understand I am throwing shade towards the barking dog, I know it was subtle but I thought it would be still evident to the smallest of minds. If you’d like I could give you a full explanation.[emoji16]

The reason threads like this get removed is because of toxic people like yourself. The only barking dog here is the one causing drama, which is you. Go breathe outside little buddy

Sts if you are reading, just look into the whole vials issue please, and delete the thread already because it's impossible to have discussions without arrogant people like this.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:51 PM
So what if English isn't her first language? That doesn't change the fact you are being a toxic little kid who is starting drama [emoji3] Also who are you to decide someone is an "insignificant player"? The whole point of pointing out things is to get the devs to take a look, and as you can see the majority of the comments agree that the drop rate is extremely low.

Go release some stress in other ways if thats possible for you, as it is clear to us that you are trying to express yourself by being an irritation here.

It’s nice to have a confirmation that my senses were right! There’s no stress up in here nor is there toxicity, I’m speaking the truth. Every player is insignificant because we’re not developers are we?

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:53 PM
The reason threada like this get removed is because of toxic people like yourself. The only barking dog here is the one causing drama, which is you. Go breathe outside little buddy

Sts if you are reading, just look into the whole vials issue please, and delete the thread already because it's impossible to have discussions without arrogant people like this.

Once again I’m only speaking the truth buddy! It’s not my fault if it causes drama and feelings get hurt. Find alternative ways to earn gold and buy the vials or the nekro egg itself.

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Once again I’m only speaking the truth buddy! It’s not my fault if it causes drama and feelings get hurt. Find alternative ways to earn gold and buy the vials or the nekro egg itself.

People like you are what destroyed the arcane legends community

Arcane Ziix
05-06-2018, 07:55 PM
It’s nice to have a conformation that my senses were right! There’s no stress up in here nor is there toxicity, I’m speaking the truth. Every player is insignificant because we’re not developers are we?

That is the stupidest thing i've heard. "every player is insignificant because we're not devs are we?"

One of the main purposes of forum threads is to point out problems in the game so the devs can take a look and possibly make changes, if enough attention is brought to it.

I'm sorry that you failed to understand that. Not surprised at all though [emoji3]

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 07:57 PM
One of the main purposes of forum threads is to point out problems in the game so the devs can take a look and possibly make changes, if enough attention is brought to it.

If you get really theoretical. Players are the most important. Without us, what would arcane Legends or any game for the matter of fact be like?

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 07:58 PM
That is the stupidest thing i've heard. "every player is insignificant because we're not devs are we?"

I'm sorry that you failed to understand that. Not surprised at all though [emoji3]

Of course the forums are used to voice our opinions but do we have the final decision, no. If they want to change the drop rate then they will. Has this problem been flagged before? Yes it has. Has anything been changed? No. Do you think another thread will get the problem across when they already know they are scarce? No it won’t. This thread is unnecessary and if there is to be a change it will happen whether they take the time to read this thread or not.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:00 PM

Thank you for that kind comment!

If you get really theoretical. Players are the most important. Without us, what would arcane Legends or any game for the matter of fact be like?

People will still play and invest time and money into games that don’t actively listen to their players. There have been countless times when STS has put their foot down and said no to something. Did players stop playing? No they didn’t. Try again though!

Arcane Ziix
05-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Of course the forums are used to voice our opinions but do we have the final decision, no. If they want to change the drop rate then they will. Has this problem been flagged before? Yes it has. Has anything been changed? No. Do you think another thread will get the problem across when they already know they are scarce? No it won’t. This thread is unnecessary and if there is to be a change it will happen whether they take the time to read this thread or not.

"If they want to change the drop rate then they will"

Sts won't change the drop rate out of the blue. Like I said if enough attention is brought to it, they might actually do something. Their final decision about such things has always came from opinions from players and thats a fact.

If a change hasn't been/wont be made then that's another situation. It doesn't mean another person shouldn't bring it to the spotlight again. Change doesn't come with 1 player pointing out something.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:09 PM
"If they want to change the drop rate then they will"

Sts won't change the drop rate out of the blue. Like I said if enough attention is brought to it, they might actually do something. Their final decision about such things has always came from opinions from players and thats a fact.

If a change hasn't been/wont be made then that's another situation. It doesn't mean another person shouldn't bring it to the spotlight again. Change doesn't come with 1 player pointing out something.

The final decision is theirs and not ours but ultimately you cannot accept that. It’s been months, maybe even a year since vials stopped dropping regularly so if it hasn’t caught their attention then another thread moaning about the drop rate won’t help nor influence them. If anything my “drama” could just give the thread the attention that it needs![emoji16]

Perceval
05-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Thank you for that kind comment!

People will still play and invest time and money into games that don’t actively listen to their players. There have been countless times when STS has put their foot down and said no to something. Did players stop play? No they didn’t. Try again though!

They said no to returning the PvP leaderboards, as a result PvP in general died. So yes, "players stop play" "when STS put their foot down and said no to something".

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:13 PM
They said no to returning the PvP leaderboards, as a result PvP in general died. So yes, "players stop play" "when STS put their foot down and said no to something".

Does PvP make them money? Nope. Try again!

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 08:21 PM

Where do you suppose the gear for pvp comes from. :)
In fact if we look at it, the only ppl who spend money to buy the lvl 60 artifacts and the best gears are those who pvp

Perceval
05-06-2018, 08:24 PM

- Arcane shivs, terror sword and arcane gun - looted from locked crates (makes STS money)

- Tainted set items/ingredients - looted from locked crates (makes STS money)

- runes for artifacts - bought in the plat store (makes STS money)

- arcane belts...cottonkill...heroic cottonkill...glowstik...

Need I go on?

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Where do you suppose the gear for pvp comes from. :)
In fact if we look at it, the only ppl who spend money to buy the lvl 60 artifacts and the best gears are those who pvp

A majority of PvPers would use gold farmed from the Mausoleum to buy their gears. Some players would even make enough to farm/buy the level 60 artifact.

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 08:26 PM
A majority of PvPers would use gold farmed from the Mausoleum to buy their gears. Some players would even make enough to farm/buy the level 60 artifact.

There is another alternative that the richest players in AL use, its called real money
Farming maus is not enough to get all of the gear required within the time frame they have released it. Only real money allows you to attain what is required of end game pvp today

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:27 PM
- Arcane shivs, terror sword and arcane gun - looted from locked crates (makes STS money)

- Tainted sets - looted from locked crates (makes STS money)

- runes for artifacts - bought in the plat store (makes STS money)

- arcane belts...cottonkill...heroic cottonkill...glowstik...

Need I go on?

Anyone buying the runes directly from the platinum store is plain stupid. Most F2P would farm the gold for the gears. Nobody is going to want to really open locked crates until they get every item they need and then awaken them to their desired stats. It’s easier to farm gold and buy the items you’d like and it’s also free.

Perceval
05-06-2018, 08:27 PM

Because PvP enthusiasts would use their time for pve...I know from personal experience that they don't xD

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:29 PM
There is another alternative that the richest players in AL use, its called real money

Why would you funnel thousands of dollars into a game when that gold can be farmed for nothing? Unless you have a very busy schedule I don’t see this argument valid.

Perceval
05-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Anyone buying the runes directly from the platinum store is plain stupid. Most F2P would farm the gold for the gears. Nobody is going to want to really open locked crates until they get every item they need to then awaken them to their desired stats. It’s easier to farm gold and buy the items you’d like and it’s also free.

Is this some kind of joke? In what way does that make sense?

Are you just replying for the sake of replying now?

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Because PvP enthusiasts would use their time for pve...I know from personal experience that they don't xD

That’s a minority then, of course there are players that will purchase everything via gold made from platinum but is it really the most viable option? Certainly not.

quileos
05-06-2018, 08:31 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI bet the game would be insignificant without insignificant players.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Is this some kind of joke? In what way does that make sense?

Are you just replying for the sake of replying now?

So what you’re saying is that people open crates, get every single item they desire from crates unawakened and then awaken it till they have their desired stats? Sure. I’m sure it’s cheaper just to buy the items with awakens that will suffice.

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Anyone buying the runes directly from the platinum store is plain stupid. Most F2P would farm the gold for the gears. Nobody is going to want to really open locked crates until they get every item they need to then awaken them to their desired stats. It’s easier to farm gold and buy the items you’d like and it’s also free.

Arc artifact (99m in auc sold within a day probably worth more to farm considering you need hundreds of runes which each cost like 150k or smth)
tainted set (10m with bad awakens, 12m with oP awakens)
arc artifact (12m bad awake, 14-15m OP awake)
pet (16m heroic magma, 10m nekro, 6m-14m for mishi/samael)
arc belt (5m bad awake, 8-9m OP awake)
venom set (10-12m bad awake, 15m OP awake)
noble jewels (600k-900k each, and with the gear mentioned above you need 21x which is 12-19m)

In total 209m
Good luck getting that much gold with maus

Perceval
05-06-2018, 08:34 PM
So what you’re saying is that people open crates, get every single item they desire from crates unawakened and then awaken it till they have their desired stats? Sure. I’m sure it’s cheaper just to buy the items with awakens that will suffice.

You fail to understand one component of the cycle - IF NOBODY OPENS CRATES, THE ITEMS WILL NOT EXIST.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Arc artifact (99m in auc sold within a day probably worth more to farm considering you need hundreds of runes which each cost like 150k or smth)
tainted set (10m with bad awakens, 12m with oP awakens)
arc artifact (12m bad awake, 14-15m OP awake)
pet (16m heroic magma, 10m nekro, 6m-14m for mishi/samael)
arc belt (5m bad awake, 8-9m OP awake)
venom set (10-12m bad awake, 15m OP awake)
noble jewels (600k-900k each, and with the gear mentioned above you need 21x which is 12-19m)

Good luck getting that much gold with maus

You must not know how much gold it generates then. Good luck getting that gold without a few hundred dollars.

Spheresome
05-06-2018, 08:37 PM
You must not know how much gold it generates then. Good luck getting that gold without a few hundred dollars.

That is literally our point! you need to spend real money for pvp and that is required!
Btw im very experienced with opening locked crates and they are very profitable. Dont believe me check out my yt channel: chautrao AL, i have tons of locked opening vids

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:38 PM
You fail to understand one component of the cycle - IF NOBODY OPENS CRATES, THE ITEMS WILL NOT EXIST.

I understand that but is it more efficient to buy an items with good awakenings or one that has no awakens and then awaken it? You tell me.

Luciano Lobo
05-06-2018, 08:39 PM
I got two just running Shuyal Elite maps so no complain

~LUCKYLOBO~

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:41 PM
That is literally our point! you need to spend real money for pvp and that is required!
Btw im very experienced with opening locked crates and they are very profitable. Dont believe me check out my yt channel: chautrao AL, i have tons of locked opening vids

Sigh I’m not agreeing with your point, please understand that. You could make the money you make from crates in the Mausoleum and buy the PvP items, with consistent farming it wouldn’t take too long and with PvP being “dead” then you should have time to catch up.

Joebembo
05-06-2018, 08:42 PM

~LUCKYLOBO~

Question.. How long did it take you to get those compared to when the drop rate wasn't nerfed ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

badgirlchlo
05-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Sigh I’m not agreeing with your point, please understand that. You could make the money you make from crates in the Mausoleum and buy the PvP items, with consistent farming it wouldn’t take too long and with PvP being “dead” then you should have time to catch up.

you cant get the items from mausoleum. they are only obtainable through crates, if nobody opened crates there would be none of those items no matter how much gold they have.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:43 PM

~LUCKYLOBO~

You heard it here first, stop complaining kids.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 08:45 PM
you cant get the items from mausoleum. they are only obtainable through crates, if nobody opened crates there would be none of those items no matter how much gold they have.

Do you not understand basic English? I know these items are from crates and are not obtainable from farming the Mausoleum. I’m saying that it is more efficient farming the Mausoleum to buy the items with good awakenings than alternatively loot the items and awaken them yourself. Please take the time to read the conversation. Thank you.

badgirlchlo
05-06-2018, 08:45 PM
You heard it here first, stop complaining kids.

this thread is about arena chests.

eclipserog
05-06-2018, 09:01 PM
this thread is about arena chests.

Vials drop from other sources, there’s your confirmation. Stop spending your time in the Planar Arena.

Avaree
05-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Vials do drop in planar tombs, elite tindirin maps, and from the rare mini bosses in elite rockhorm. The reason why we don't see many vials drop from planar chests, is due to the lack of difficulty at end game. Maybe STS will add them to a future event chest, or a currency chest?

Tippertwo
05-06-2018, 09:56 PM

You can be kind without having English as a first language. Don’t add drama to another player’s thread. They want to voice their thoughts so let them.

Flamesofanger
05-06-2018, 10:09 PM
guys...cmon...not on the forums now..... xD

It takes TWO to tango.....cmon guys the more fuel to the FIRE the BIGGER it grows.....

PsychoNuke
05-06-2018, 10:34 PM
You think Vials are rare? Well at-least you see some of them in the CS. Have you seen the armors for "Hero of the Legend" AP lately? :p
I think its time STS buffs the drop rates on these items. Reward the farmers for their hard work, this way at-least the old maps be more live. People are only farming maus right now.

Froze.Exe
05-06-2018, 10:37 PM

Ignore people like him bro..

Ebereasider
05-07-2018, 12:22 AM
You think Vials are rare? Well at-least you see some of them in the CS. Have you seen the armors for "Hero of the Legend" AP lately? :p
I think its time STS buffs the drop rates on these items. Reward the farmers for their hard work, this way at-least the old maps be more live. People are only farming maus right now.

I agree with this.
When I started this game 9 months ago, there were vials in CS even though it was few. Now, there are still vials in CS. How? Because it still keeps dropping. I know of a guildy who found 3 vials from 100 arena chests (and yes I know of countless others who haven't found any from thousands). 2 of my guild's officers found vial in elite Tindirin in last 6 months.
On the other hand, I used to see one or two 'hero of the legend' mythic armor in CS 9 months ago. Those were below 3 million, and I couldn't afford them cause I was a new player. Now, there were none in CS for about 3 months, and few that still remain outside are selling for over 8 million. That's a ridiculous amount to pay for a level 31 armor that I won't get to use as I am level 66 now, and moreover that would become untradeable after upgrading. So please, something needed to be done about that first as there's an AP involved, before doing anything about arena chests.

Fyrce
05-07-2018, 03:29 AM
I got one recently but am thinking of keeping for alt, not to mention I have no idea what to sell it at, so it seems easier just to keep it. Maybe people need to post or stand in town asking for those items. I never see people wanting them, so see no incentive to sell.

Nabkro
05-07-2018, 02:18 PM
I did 10 runs and got one so I think it’s fine

Eagleye
05-07-2018, 03:36 PM

Insignificant player? Lmao that’s pretty intense. Gary where art thou!

Justg
05-07-2018, 03:50 PM
"When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticisms and misguided opinions, walking away is the best way to stand up for yourself. To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude." - Dodinksi