PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Wisp?!

Seratavia
05-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Taking a break from lvling another char from my account I saw this guy (P.S. I have no intention in showing your name but you and Flordelotus were the only people I saw that had this pet) as you can see, it's a never-before-seen pet. [emoji848] Do we also get to obtain this pet? What and where do this pet come from? [emoji848][emoji848] I couldn't resist to ask here as well since both players seems to ignore my questions, lol.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/fe85f120b0ced3d99cb83267229f4b87.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/ecd7a6030120266a51c088f3a1f77ef1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Annin
05-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Apparently they said that Cinco (developer) gave it to them after wedding them in their guild hall. This happened last Saturday I believe.

Hope Cinco can wed more players or just sell these wisps himself soon
Taking a break from lvling another char from my account I saw this guy (P.S. I have no intention in showing your name but you and Flordelotus were the only people I saw that had this pet) as you can see, it's a never-before-seen pet. [emoji848] Do we also get to obtain this pet? What and where do this pet come from? [emoji848][emoji848] I couldn't resist to ask here as well since both players seems to ignore my questions, lol.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/fe85f120b0ced3d99cb83267229f4b87.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/ecd7a6030120266a51c088f3a1f77ef1.jpg

Fyrce
05-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Hehe Wedding God Cinco.

loveallppl
05-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Wow thats cool

Seratavia
05-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Apparently they said that Cinco (developer) gave it to them after wedding them in their guild hall. This happened last Saturday I believe.

Hope Cinco can wed more players or just sell these wisps himself soonHe should make it available soon because there are some that have wed even before those two or long ago already

doomdoomdoom
05-07-2018, 11:42 PM
There have been several marriages in DL over the years. One that I know of that even led to the couple (Vi and Alu) getting together in person and just had a baby together. If anyone has earned a special marriage wisp, I would say they have.

It would be nice if Cinco added the wisp to the store for gold purchase to give all couples the opportunity to obtain it.

Annin
05-08-2018, 05:55 AM
There have been several marriages in DL over the years. One that I know of that even led to the couple (Vi and Alu) getting together in person and just had a baby together. If anyone has earned a special marriage wisp, I would say they have.

It would be nice if Cinco added the wisp to the store for gold purchase to give all couples the opportunity to obtain it.They should get one too and hopefully Cinco can wed many more people soon

Lothus
05-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Doom me and Joel date in real life like 1 year. Whats you k about us for say that we arent together in real? Like Ur friends dated in game and in real, we do the same.

Billthevamp
05-08-2018, 06:25 PM
Indeed it is an interesting fact that others daten and had "DL" weddings, But in a way or another me and my wife had the idea of marrying on the game, Cinco had the idea of making a Exclusive Pet for this situation, So, whoever is mad or jealous of the pet, you wont need to be because like i said, it will be avaiable soon enough for you, We had this idea, together (me, cinco and my wife).https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180508/8b11aa9a067baf5a5c1ec3d13c619ee6.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Indeed it is an interesting fact that others daten and had "DL" weddings, But in a way or another me and my wife had the idea of marrying on the game, Cinco had the idea of making a Exclusive Pet for this situation, So, whoever is mad or jealous of the pet, you wont need to be because like i said, it will be avaiable soon enough for you, We had this idea, together (me, cinco and my wife).https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180508/8b11aa9a067baf5a5c1ec3d13c619ee6.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk(Isn't it just a bit unfair that they got to get it first and not be equal than anybody or any couple else, idk just saying)

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Keph has exclusive hair given by Cinco. Has anyone come here on the forum complain? What they do is ridiculous. You are not worried about injustice or if others do not have the pet, you are just angry and maybe jealouss cus it was given to us and not to you. Lol. Complain about Keph hair too lol if you're so worried about injustice.

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Keph has exclusive hair given by Cinco. Has anyone come here on the forum complain? What they do is ridiculous. You are not worried about injustice or if others do not have the pet, you are just angry and maybe jealouss cus it was given to us and not to you. Lol. Complain about Keph hair too lol if you're so worried about injustice.That was a limited edition hair and only some got it. Which means it came from a past event (which is sin patty 2016) and obviously, we are all informed. But this wisp wasn't even informed to us yet and there goes people who have it lol :)

Annin
05-08-2018, 10:24 PM
That was a limited edition hair and only some got it. Which means it came from a past event (which is sin patty 2016) and obviously, we are all informed. But this wisp wasn't even informed to us yet and there goes people who have it lol :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkYes and Keph's hair is his trademark/signature thing

The wisp was not from an event but with more marriages on the way it's ok :)

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Lol Keph didnt Got that hair in last event. Just ask him. He told that Cinco gave that for him like a gift. He didnt used that hair before.

Enviado de meu SM-G530BT usando o Tapatalk

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Lol Keph didnt Got that hair in last event. Juat ask him. He told that Cinco gave that for him like a gift. Je didnt used that hair before.

Enviado de meu SM-G530BT usando o TapatalkIdk about that but I have seen him with that green hair even before the last event.

Annin
05-08-2018, 10:29 PM
He got it from the sin Patty event in 2016 not from Cinco
Idk about that but I have seen him with that green hair even before the last event.

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Lies..Lol. Just go ask him. And yah, more marriages can come but we was the first marrieds by Cinco. Wll you be jealouss about that too?

Annin
05-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Nobody is jealous :) I hope Cinco reads this so he can see what his generous gift has done to this "bride"..
Lies..Lol. Just go ask him. And yah, more marriages can come but we was the first marrieds by Cinco. Wll you be jealouss about that too?

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Lies..Lol. Just go ask him. And yah, more marriages can come but we was the first marrieds by Cinco. Wll you be jealouss about that too?There's another person with the same hair as Keph's which is Sxycatwoman and I know that they totally got it from that event because unlike you I was there to witness that it was in the mortuary and if you even scroll down from past announcements there's proof there waiting for you :)

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Yah everybody jealouss or didnt come here in forum cry for Cinco about a pet.

Annin
05-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Nobody is crying, Seratavia was just wondering what the pet was and where did it come from
Maybe if you had answered her questions in game she wouldn't have posted here [emoji848][emoji846]
Yah everybody jealouss or didnt come here in forum cry for Cinco about a pet.

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Go ask him and stop talking about you dont know.

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Yah everybody jealouss or didnt come here in forum cry for Cinco about a pet.Lol the purpose of this thread was to ask a question which is when we would be able to obtain that pet. I took initiative because I don't come to the forums whining and speaking negatively of something you, yourself still don't have and clearly won't make an effort to ask a question about.

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:37 PM
And if he dont give the pet for you? You ll keep crying until he do that?

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Dont worry :) he ll give the pet for everybody who he marry. And you ll can stop crying like orphan kids.

Seratavia
And if he dont give the pet for you? You ll keep crying until he do that?I don't need him to give that to me lol I don't even have a couple. It's for the other couples out there on dl and as you have said earlier, you are a part of that other couples as well :) For the last time, I'm asking a question. And if there is someone crying here, it's you. Crying for attention [emoji25].

Annin
He already said he will wed more players in the future, were you hoping to be the only player with the pets? knowing that there are many couple's on DL!
And if he dont give the pet for you? You ll keep crying until he do that?

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Yah, many couples before us , cus me and my husband have the idea first and now everybody just want do the same cus we did. 1week before nobody wanted be married, now everybody want lol. Thats is funny xD

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Wasnt me the first come cry about some item that i dont have in forum right? Stop crying and stay down.

Annin
05-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Yah, many couples before us , cus me and my husband have the idea first and now everybody just want do the same cus we did. 1week before nobody wanted be married, now everybody want lol. Thats is funny xDYou know there were many weddings on DL before yours right?

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Not by Cinco :) We was the first cus nobody ask him before for married them. Now everybody want cus we did that. If we not do that, nobody now was asking him for be married only for get a pet lol

Lothus
05-08-2018, 10:51 PM
I saw ppls saying next me that they ll do a fake couple and prepare all for marriage and get that pet. I already saw a lot of ppls saying that. And that is what ll happen.

Annin
05-08-2018, 10:55 PM
You need to verify that you're an actual couple with him so it's ok :)
I saw ppls saying next me that they ll do a fake couple and prepare all for marriage and get that pet. I already saw a lot of ppls saying that. And that is what ll happen.

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Wasnt me the first come cry about some item that i dont have in forum right? Stop crying and stay down.Literally facepalming at you right now. I'm not crying, I'm asking. I don't know how many comments it will take for you to get that.

Lothus
05-08-2018, 11:07 PM
Nop I dont need verify cus Cinco know that we are a real couple. We ll make 1 year dating and we didnt married for pet cus we didnt know that cinco was going do that. Idk if I have permission for post ss of our conversation, But ask him if you want. ;)

Annin
05-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Best thing is to ignore her and let Cinco handle it
Literally facepalming at you right now. I'm not crying, I'm asking. I don't know how many comments it will take for you to get that.

Lothus
05-08-2018, 11:10 PM
And I stop here. I dont want disturb Cinco with stupid dramas.
Hugs and Kisses By Flordelotus

Lothus
05-08-2018, 11:12 PM
I already ignored you dear . Thanks ;*

Seratavia
05-08-2018, 11:15 PM
(Annin said that to me, but oh well)

doomdoomdoom
05-09-2018, 04:05 AM
Doom me and Joel date in real life like 1 year. Whats you k about us for say that we arent together in real? Like Ur friends dated in game and in real, we do the same.

I said nothing about your relationship.

Billthevamp
05-09-2018, 04:09 AM
(Isn't it just a bit unfair that they got to get it first and not be equal than anybody or any couple else, idk just saying)

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkI am Eternal By the way, and no i dont, its the same thing, By many years there are ppl with exclusive stuff, for example KEPH, he has a exclusive haircut, why cant we get it from store? Even doe it will be avaiable.

Billthevamp
05-09-2018, 04:12 AM
i think you are making a big deal about the pet To be Honest. Anyway, It will come there had no motives to give oportunities to some and not to others, its just stupid being here arguing about it over jealousy but ok, whatever yall say

Billthevamp
05-09-2018, 04:14 AM
In fact ive an idea, this pet would be STRICKTLY made for weddings, so be it, ill try to get this idea to cinco, Ppl who "Divorce" after getting the pet should lose it, to prevent those "fake" weddings, and will waste cinco time, Or just full removal of the pet, its making too much drama.

Annin
05-09-2018, 05:59 AM
The hair was from a previous event (sin Patty 2016) everybody thought the hair was ugly so that's why he's one of the two with that hair. He's one of the two "lucky" players
I am Eternal By the way, and no i dont, its the same thing, By many years there are ppl with exclusive stuff, for example KEPH, he has a exclusive haircut, why cant we get it from store? Even doe it will be avaiable.

Seratavia
05-09-2018, 06:21 AM
i think you are making a big deal about the pet To be Honest. Anyway, It will come there had no motives to give oportunities to some and not to others, its just stupid being here arguing about it over jealousy but ok, whatever yall say

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do TapatalkI wasn't arguing about it over jealousy. If you look into it, that item hasn't even been released for everyone. It's injustice to the fact that yes they may have planned to create this idea but they should've made it available for all instead of having it first then make it available for all. But as she and he have said, it will be available soon, so yeah, no drama. :)

Cinco
05-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Thread closed in heartbreak and disappointment.