PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion on future blood leaf crates.. :D

Hekkau
05-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Just here me out bois and girls... What if... they brought IMMO weapons back into blood leaf crates!!! Look how in demand immortal staffs are! Not enough going around I think circulating some back into the economy is a win-win for the spacetime team and for players in AL! It would definitely get people to purchase plat to open the chests and it would stimulate the AL economy!!! I know the other immo weapons are not in high demand but they still all make great vanity weapons and that still has usage! Just a thought guys (: Maybe you can put immortal weapons in the crate token vendor ?? just thinking out loud (:

BRYBE
05-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Just here me out bois and girls... What if... they brought IMMO weapons back into blood leaf crates!!! Look how in demand immortal staffs are! Not enough going around I think circulating some back into the economy is a win-win for the spacetime team and for players in AL! It would definitely get people to purchase plat to open the chests and it would stimulate the AL economy!!! I know the other immo weapons are not in high demand but they still all make great vanity weapons and that still has usage! Just a thought guys (: Maybe you can put immortal weapons in the crate token vendor ?? just thinking out loud (:

Maybe new lvl 71 maps dont even need immo staff and have more golds to farm instead of mauses? and no one farm maus anymore except for the aps...