PDA

View Full Version : Update ideas

im jeff
05-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Add a character count to the guild like how many rogues/ warriors/ mages/ officers/ members/ recruiters/ combat/ etc

Add a time on a characters name in the guild/ friend list that tells you the last time they logged on. Just the date not the time.

Add some more quests like collect 10 flowers in tindrin for a daily quest etc.

Increase the exp gain from some quests.

Make noob maps enemies harder for higher levels so we get pve kills from them. Like bracken bridge garetta dead city beach tindrin shuyal etc.

Make max gold 999mil instead of 99m.

Make the max house slots higher.

Add a button to allow certain people in your house.

Pet stats stay on when a house doesnt allow pets.

Add more active house items.

Add more slots to the inventory like 1000 instead of 500.

Add emotes 3.0, Clap, Jump, Scream, Face palm, Flex muscle lol, point, Run in place, Sit down, Dance, Spin, Lay down.

Add a bit more plat to the store, like 2$ for 30 plat instead of 10 because 10 is kind of useless.

Add a relog button to refresh ping from constantly going up when its 100% fine and shouldn't be going up.

Add awakes to armor, which i think is coming out in a later date.

Well i was going to suggest to add boots and shoes to the armor category but there is no room.

----------------------------------Your guys ideas are below this line

Make it where we can see other player's aps. Suggested by yusuf bantur (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?114623-yusuf-bantur)

Make it where we can see the amount of time we have been online and time spent in each map. Suggested by Rauitri (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?169258-Rauitri)
Add some more suggestions below.

Ajcheisnj
05-07-2018, 08:30 AM
+1

1k inv is Nice

Idk what to say about 1b max gold

The rest are Nice too

Spheresome
05-07-2018, 08:32 AM
What we really need is stuff to do. I'm bored af all day.

MrGamer
05-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Add a character count to the guild like how many rogues/ warriors/ mages/ officers/ members/ recruiters/ combat/ etc

Add a time on a characters name in the guild/ friend list that tells you the last time they logged on. Just the date not the time.

Make noob maps enemies harder for higher levels so we get pve kills from them. Like bracken bridge garetta dead city beach tindrin shuyal etc.

Add emotes 3.0, Clap, Jump, Scream, Face palm, Flex muscle lol, point, run in place, sit down.

Add a bit more plat to the store, like 2$ for 30 plat instead of 10 because 10 is kind of useless.
----------------------------------

Add some more suggestions below.Like the idea.

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk

Tippertwo
05-07-2018, 08:42 AM
I've heard the one about the "Last online" several times. In PLA we had that, and it was nice. I wish to see it implemented in AL too :) That way I can know if my friends are ever online, seem to quit the game, etc.

BRYBE
05-07-2018, 09:04 AM
Good idea but i want to add 1 more idea : add new house which is real house (tavern isnt a house)

Screenshotz
05-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Can we stop asking for housing and quality of life stuff? At this point it feels like people are making multiple threads about the same things. How about asking them to improve the gameplay/content.

MrGamer
05-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Good idea but i want to add 1 more idea : add new house which is real house (tavern isnt a house)Id like more floooooors :D

BRYBE
05-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Id like more floooooors :D

You gonna need 1 000 000 furniture slots to make your house comfy :p

im jeff
05-07-2018, 11:12 AM
Good idea but i want to add 1 more idea : add new house which is real house (tavern isnt a house)

Itemstore wants a castle lol.

BRYBE
05-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Itemstore wants a castle lol.

Rich :0 :0 :0

Fyrce
05-07-2018, 01:17 PM
What we really need is stuff to do. I'm bored af all day.

I am depressed. So many people have completed all quests and achievements. Wow.

Spheresome
05-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Im not saying that I've completed all the achievements, but I dont feel like running 10000 flags or killing elite stab 1000 times

I feel like that would be repetetive for everyone

I've already completed all of the most basic versions of all the APs the ones left that I havn't completed are like the ones that I have stated above. I've been in AL a while :/ things get a little old after a while

Kershy
05-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Im not saying that I've completed all the achievements, but I dont feel like running 10000 flags or killing elite stab 1000 times

I feel like that would be repetetive for everyone

I've already completed all of the most basic versions of all the APs the ones left that I havn't completed are like the ones that I have stated above. I've been in AL a while :/ things get a little old after a while

maybe we should have an automatization feature so we dont have to farm the useless elite APs over and over xD the only map where i have 10k mobs is in Glintstone just bc i farmed it hardcore af for xp when i came back to the game. At least THAT was a reason to farm those kills.

ik what you're going through.. i would like to be on top players lb but these 1k boss/10k mobs APs are a freaking pain in the ***. The past week i tried to get to 100 bosses in Backenridge, i was missing like 35 and dude.... that crap took me like half an hour running over and over the freaking map lmao.. I ain't doing that on the other maps. On Glintstone maps people get elite kills just cos they get xp there, great! On Garreta maps people run it when Northal is up, amazing! But what else do we have to do in the other maps? NOTHING.

Elite kills, PvP and Twisted Ten APs are the only APs that im missing to be on lb :(

fozxh
05-07-2018, 08:37 PM

Add emotes 3.0, Clap, Jump, Scream, Face palm, Flex muscle lol, point, Run in place, Sit down, Dance, Spin, Lay down.

Add a relog button to refresh ping from constantly going up when its 100% fine and shouldn't be going up.

Add awakes to armor, which i think is coming out in a later date.

Well i was going to suggest to add boots and shoes to the armor category but there is no room.

----------------------------------

Add some more suggestions below.

I’m with you on house and invtory to 1k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im jeff
05-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Add some things if u guys want.

yusuf bantur
05-07-2018, 10:30 PM
Ade display the number of aps that each member has and the total aps of all members in the guild so the master can know the development of member aps. add a certain star or sign to the member with the most aps and special symbols for the top player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rauitri
05-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Overall Statistics

A category located in your Avatar wherein you could see your overall cumulative categories since you started al.

Information like, Total hours spent playing, Average daily time playing, total gold generated, total mana/hp pots consumed ( cause why not ), bosses killed, liquidated items and etc...

I know this isn't a necessity, but a curiosity to some, as these information could motivate and encourage more players once they have seen how much effort they have been doing from the start.

I know the implementation of this system would now be impossible to establish, not only it is far beyond late, but also I dont think those informations above aren't collected and saved but rather overwritten by other data. But yet again this is just a thought.

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

MrGamer
05-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Overall Statistics

A category located in your Avatar wherein you could see your overall cumulative categories since you started al.

Information like, Total hours spent playing, Average daily time playing, total gold generated, total mana/hp pots consumed ( cause why not ), bosses killed, liquidated items and etc...

I know this isn't a necessity, but a curiosity to some, as these information could motivate and encourage more players once they have seen how much effort they have been doing from the start.

I know the implementation of this system would now be impossible to establish, not only it is far beyond late, but also I dont think those informations above aren't collected and saved but rather overwritten by other data. But yet again this is just a thought.

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using TapatalkI think hours spent on it would shock us all [emoji23]
Overall yes its too late for that, specially if sts havent those datas for each of us.

Alwarez
05-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Make emote pack 1.0 tradeable. It was around for a year already and I never saw any of animations from it ingame. That means no people buy it for 100 plat. The work behind it is just wasted.

Lojack
05-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Moved to Suggestions forum to keep them all in one place, carry on

Gaprisha
05-10-2018, 05:09 AM
A seperate vanity inventory section (like crafting and house items inventory) as they take up space of the normal inventory.