PDA

View Full Version : +++All my best wishes+++

Eric Huang
11-11-2011, 02:28 AM
"Although it is impossible to see beyond your pain, may your heart and soul find peace and happiness. "
I went to hospital with my friend yesterday due to his wounded during basketball games, and I saw some people try really hard to make themselves , or others , to stay alive, which moved me. But, when I came to school today, I heard a shocking news that one of the student that graduate from our school last year suicide by jump from the forth floor of one building...just hope people , whether see this paragraph or not , cherish their life. Everyone is special to the world , there is always somebody that cares about you, maybe friends, family or your mate...if you are scared or embarrassed to let them know about your problem, at least, all players and developers here are all on your side to help you, face your problem and talk to us if you need any help.

Your sincerely,
Eric Huang

JaytB
11-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Amen

Skeletonlord
11-11-2011, 02:45 AM
So we need to remember people, like in Remembance Day

ninjaduck
11-11-2011, 02:59 AM
So we need to remember people, like in Remembance Day
rememberance day is sad at my work :(
ive bought about 20 poppies cause ive lost alot of em.

Draopwnzall
11-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Aw :/

Roc
11-11-2011, 07:37 AM
There is nothing like sincerity to give words power. Thank you for this paragraph that packs an emotional punch...

Skeletonlord
11-11-2011, 03:37 PM
I've bought about 20 poppies cause ive lost alot of em.

That is so sad! Feel sorry for you

Whirlzap
11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Wh-wha?
You're obviously Chinese, send me a PM in Pin Yin, sad news.

WhoIsThis
11-11-2011, 07:38 PM
My condolences.

I often find that when people are marginalized, it's only after something happens that people ever ask themselves - how could this have happened?