PDA

View Full Version : Increase the muti-platform capability to game consoles

Crummypaladin
11-11-2011, 03:55 AM
Sure the graphics may not be the best (unless reprogrammed), but all three top gaming systems have internet capability. What would it take to build a code to let you play Droid games on them?

Play on the big screen with a real controller in your hand:-)

Think of the possibilities! You've already got a steadfast hold on mobile global mmorpg. If u can finish the connection into the gaming world, this could be the first game where you can have players on Xbox doing runs with their friends on a PS3 or Wii, PC, tablet or phone!

Motorola did it with Google chrome, so the capability exists. Just gotta have someone smarter than me to write the downloadable code:-)

I know I'd fire up my Xbox to play this if I could. Anyone else?

JaytB
11-11-2011, 04:08 AM
I like the idea :)

Would be great to be able to play SL/PL on ALL platforms.

Gluttony
11-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Xbox has XBL, PS3 has the PSN, and Wii has Wii Shop Channel/WiiWare so yes they would all be nice additions. Those games are sometimes very small and the graphics are not always top notch, so PL/SL could be carted over without a visual overhaul for the moment. I imagine there would be quite a bit of red tape to cut through before the launch of this handheld game got carted console side.

bronislav84
11-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Sadly you can't play online games directly on a Wii. It is limited to connecting only to people on your friend list and random people, per game. I have not yet seen a friend code-less game on it.

Other two consoles can do it, but don't put it on XBL. I'm sorry to all you XBox/XBox 360 fanboys and fangirls, but making people pay twice to play games online is NOT good business practice. Gotta pay once for online access and another time for XBL. This is why I will never touch this system, except for single player gaming. But online multiplayer gaming is such a big part of consoles now, it seems almost a waste.

So the only console that this can really work with is PS3 really.