PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time there was a magical kingdom, ruled by the magical Morfic

morfic
11-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Hello friends,

Just wanted to say hello! I logged on today and was met by many many new glowy things... Pets, new glowy armor/weapons.. IT WAS CRAZY!

How many pinks are there these days? Is the game less monotonous? Has this game been flooded with brown-nosers trying to earn a "Star-Guard" title yet?

I start a new job next week, and then hopefully I will have time to return! Bring a change of pants.

Kahlua
11-11-2011, 04:47 AM
6 + 3 pink vanity helms, kind of but not really, absolutely.

Rittik
11-11-2011, 07:02 AM
actually its not like that today only it was updated with 3 new legendary pink weapons and the last 3 pink armours....total 6 legendary in the game....and the people you see with glowy armours are level 35-36 with epic armours just like that of 30-31 :-) ....not to worry bro...game still rocks you can return anytime....can add me in game name :- Rittik

LilMiss
11-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Hurry back momo missing u hun

Kakatoa91
11-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Title should have been:
Once upon a time there was a fabulous undefeated war spaceship with the flamboyant Morfic as captain...

More SL title type :D

Hey morfic,
Good to see you coming back. Lilmiss is missing you. :p

Skeletonlord
11-11-2011, 11:29 AM
there are a few pinks

BodMaster
11-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Morficcccccccccccccccccccccccc!

Get your @$$ back in the game pronto, my Pessimistic God you! You have some catching up to do ;)

morfic
11-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Hurry back momo missing u hun

Tryin Miss! <3

Title should have been:
Once upon a time there was a fabulous undefeated war spaceship with the flamboyant Morfic as captain...

More SL title type :D

Hey morfic,
Good to see you coming back. Lilmiss is missing you. :p

Crap, your title IS better. -_-

Morficcccccccccccccccccccccccc!

Get your @$$ back in the game pronto, my Pessimistic God you! You have some catching up to do ;)

BODDDDD! Life is hectic! Time management never was my strong point. ;) I logged on and did a run the other night in my level 30 plat armor with dodge pistol/implant. I looked ridiculous next to all this new-fangled armor. (Gonna be hard to give up that 31 dodge though).

Miss you buddy, I'll be back spreading the pessimism once more....soon!

<3

Xaphan Fox
11-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Game has more content and some of its problems are being addressed. Unfortunately game has gotten a bit more money grubby with the plat. Loathe micro-transactions and DLC.

Bet that erks the starguard sycophants!

Miss you morfypoo. Need more vitamin m in my life.

BodMaster
11-16-2011, 08:11 AM
BODDDDD! Life is hectic! Time management never was my strong point. ;) I logged on and did a run the other night in my level 30 plat armor with dodge pistol/implant. I looked ridiculous next to all this new-fangled armor. (Gonna be hard to give up that 31 dodge though).

Miss you buddy, I'll be back spreading the pessimism once more....soon!

<3

Miss you too! you smexy beast you!! Thought you were living it large in PL ;)

To tell the truth though they look awesome! (Right up your street too :p)

The stats say different, may even be best to leave the new gear (more imortantly the custom 100k :O ) as the new update will be hitting around mid Dec, most definetly not before 1st December :)

Though being in Pwnis im sure you will get these handed to you with ease :D

Handsofmyvodka
11-16-2011, 09:19 AM
To tell the truth though they look awesome! (Right up your street too :p) It's "alley".

BodMaster
11-16-2011, 09:29 AM
It's "alley".

Not from where I live :p

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/right+up+your+street.html

Idiom Definitions for 'Right up your street'

If something is ideal for you, it is right up your street.