PDA

View Full Version : R.i.v.e.t

SilentCat
11-11-2011, 05:13 AM
What's up,

Just had an idea :

How about putting the R.I.V.E.T price a bit down now ? Because 500 platinums is around $30.00 and that's a lot for a game pet..
You should put it at 100 platinums..

Just a though.. :)

- Cat

SilentCat
11-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Dang, my signature is pointless now.. there's cats in Star Legends now.. :D

- Cat

octavos
11-11-2011, 10:38 AM
What's up,

Just had an idea :

How about putting the R.I.V.E.T price a bit down now ? Because 500 platinums is around $30.00 and that's a lot for a game pet..
You should put it at 100 platinums..

Just a though.. :)

- Cat

R.I.V.E.T is featured on deal of the day for 250...keep your eyes open :p its meant to be a limited item to make your purchase a bit more valuable :p

Ardon
11-11-2011, 11:26 AM
R.I.V.E.T is featured on deal of the day for 250...keep your eyes open :p its meant to be a limited item to make your purchase a bit more valuable :p

Purchase? :p
*gloating*

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SilentCat
11-11-2011, 11:40 AM

Sorry, I never saw it in Deal Of The Day.. I think I have to wait several weeks now... :(

- Cat

Vearisea
11-11-2011, 03:43 PM
There are a number of people, including myself, who bought the pet for the full 500 plat. Now, if they were to lessen the price, i demand my money back . Deal of the day 250plat is outrageous. Too much discount imo. Too much. It should not evenbe a discount . If this is to be a premium item, then no discounts should be in place for it. It will only diminish its value. There are other pets in store now very cheap btw

Skeletonlord
11-11-2011, 03:50 PM
There are a number of people, including myself, who bought the pet for the full 500 plat. Now, if they were to lessen the price, i demand my money back . Deal of the day 250plat is outrageous. Too much discount imo. Too much. It should not evenbe a discount . If this is to be a premium item, then no discounts should be in place for it. It will only diminish its value. There are other pets in store now very cheap btw

This pet is quite expensive

javier995
11-11-2011, 03:53 PM

Sorry but I disagree. Some of us can't buy the $40 plat(or even the $100), yet we still want R.I.V.E.T. This is probably why the devs made that DoTD, so everyone is able to get it. Making it disappear from the DoTD, would mean some would never get it. Being 16 years old, it's hard for me to spend money on the game. Now imagine what my mom would say of I wanted to spend $40 on the game? She was already mad that I spent $20. There's lots of players whom are minors and can't buy the plat. Others just can't bc of their own reasons.

That being said they should leave R.I.V.E.T. as a DoTD, and in the plat store.

Vearisea
11-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Sorry but I disagree. Some of us can't buy the $40 plat(or even the $100), yet we still want R.I.V.E.T. This is probably why the devs made that DoTD, so everyone is able to get it. Making it disappear from the DoTD, would mean some would never get it. Being 16 years old, it's hard for me to spend money on the game. Now imagine what my mom would say of I wanted to spend $40 on the game? She was already mad that I spent $20. There's lots of players whom are minors and can't buy the plat. Others just can't bc of their own reasons.

Ok. I am in no means starting a flame war. Just explaining the sides in behalf of those who can buy, and have bought, the rivet. Logic is, dont go complaining in a store because the diamond ring is expensive, you have the option to not buy it, and the option to buy a different rin, cheaper. This is a premium vanity item, it is meant to have a premium price. Sts already provided us with cheaper pets, yet some still want the most expensive one, and ask for discounts.

Premium = premium price.

I thank you, bow

Lol

javier995
11-11-2011, 04:18 PM

Ok. I am in no means starting a flame war. Just explaining the sides in behalf of those who can buy, and have bought, the rivet. Logic is, dont go complaining in a store because the diamond ring is expensive, you have the option to not buy it, and the option to buy a different rin, cheaper. This is a premium vanity item, it is meant to have a premium price. Sts already provided us with cheaper pets, yet some still want the most expensive one, and ask for discounts.

Premium = premium price.

I thank you, bow

Lol

So you think that those who can buy the R.I.V.E.T. would buy it for 500plat rather than wait for the DoTD and buy for 250?

EDIT:
Also who's complaining? No one is, lile you I'm stating a point. Like I said, people won't buy it for 500plat when they know they can get it for 250, common sense. If someone doesn't care how much plat they spend, well they must have a good amount. Just bc you bought for 500plat doesn't mean everyone else will do the same.

So it should be left how it is.
Argument over, you can't change my mind. Kk have a nice day.:)

Bakoffmycandy
11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
I purchased 2 Rivets when they were available on the DOTD. Would be kind of unfair to lower the plat price on an exclusive pet after people have bought them for 500 plat. As said above, always keep a close eye on the DOTD for discounts.

javier995
11-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I purchased 2 Rivets when they were available on the DOTD. Would be kind of unfair to lower the plat price on an exclusive pet after people have bought them for 500 plat. As said above, always keep a close eye on the DOTD for discounts.

Exactly what I'm saying, leave it as it is. DoTD and for 500plat. The choice is up to the buyer whether they wait for the DoTD or not.

octavos
11-11-2011, 08:44 PM
And its on dotd right now...get it while its hot ppl. -ghost

Xscoopx
11-12-2011, 04:45 AM
In my opinion pets should be WAY less expensive, the price would be fine if they did something like help you fight in combat but all they do is float around you

hellzangel
11-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Rivet is highly overpriced anyway, he does exactly the same as cats yet even with DoTD still costs 200 plats More

SilentCat
11-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Meow !

Looks like a flame war is approaching ! *GASP*
Devs, quick, close thread ! *taking popcorns..*
No, seriously, I don't want any fights. *feeling like an Angel..*
Ok, i'm out..

- Cat