PDA

View Full Version : 2018-05-09 Content Update (252031)

TzatOps
05-09-2018, 10:47 AM
+ Buffed Golden Bones' treasure rewards!
+ Added 'gleaming' effect to full White Dragon set (active when all pieces are worn).
+ Revised prices for crafting the trade-friendly White Dragon items.

Dolloway
05-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Nice update.

Waug
05-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Still ain't worth it TBH, even if it's comparable for a regular event. And for 1 day, at least 5x from current would make sense to me ...

Jensmage
05-09-2018, 12:46 PM
50k gold should drop more often :). 1k,2k...wont do it with this PL economy.

XghostzX
05-09-2018, 02:23 PM
I think the drops are perfect. Not an excessive amount of gold, but still with a chance @ 20k, you can’t help but keep farming.

Really nice surge of events and activity lately, great job STS. I still believe there are even more creative ways to provide events that promote healthy competition :)

Muzzling
05-09-2018, 03:10 PM
50k gold should drop more often :). 1k,2k...wont do it with this PL economy.

This is funny to me because even after they buffed the drops i farmed for an hour and beleive it or not i only got 1k and 2k drops, 30k in 1 hour is pitiful the stinginess should stop

Muzzling
05-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Okay im done farming. I get 1 spawn every 4-5 runs just to get 1 and 2k drops and its not worth it to me.

Jensmage
05-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Okay im done farming this joke of an event. I rather not give my self carpal tunnel for 60k, i mean come on its not going to break the economy for the minimun drop to be atleast 5k because all ive seen for myself in repeated 1k and the occasional 2k. I get 1 spawn every 4-5 runs just to get 1 and 2k drops and its not worth it at all.

I actually gave up after i saw a few 1k,2k, and finally a 50k for 30-1hr. a Weapon can cost up to 8m to purchase and a drop max is 50k and rarely occurs. If 50k drops occur more often, I think it will be worth farming.

Alphasemana
05-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Gold fountains aren't looked at per specific player, they are summed up as a whole. You may not be getting much gold, it prob isn't even worth it for you. But for players farming it who have literally no gold, or new players, this event could be bringing millions into the game. So 1-2k per drop (30k-50k an hour?) seems lame but multiply that by everyone farming bones and that's different. Not that there are thousands running it....

Waug
05-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Gold fountains aren't looked at per specific player, they are summed up as a whole. You may not be getting much gold, it prob isn't even worth it for you. But for players farming it who have literally no gold, or new players, this event could be bringing millions into the game. So 1-2k per drop (30k-50k an hour?) seems lame but multiply that by everyone farming bones and that's different. Not that there are thousands running it....

Have u heard of plasma pyramid? :p

Alphasemana
05-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Yea but there's not a chance to drop 20k-50k in plasma pyramid XD

3pc
05-10-2018, 05:18 PM
So i understand it costsw 100-300 plat to make white dragon tradeable so its not account locked but is it character locked where as you cant stash it to all your chars?

Dolloway
05-10-2018, 05:59 PM
So i understand it costsw 100-300 plat to make white dragon tradeable so its not account locked but is it character locked where as you cant stash it to all your chars?

Pretty sure the set will be stashable once you craft it. Otherwise, there are workarounds to make sure you have the set on the character that you currently want it on (i.e. trade the set to an alt account and then trade back to the character you desire the set to be on your regular acc).

Muzzling
05-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Issue with leaderboards scoring the event? People are getting discouraged thinking the points dont event count

Cinco
05-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Point totals take a little while to update / proliferate to all clients. I'm seeing a full score-board right now.

Xyzther
05-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Point totals take a little while to update / proliferate to all clients. I'm seeing a full score-board right now.

Any way to track our individual points for the event? All I see right now is only the whole guild’s points

Muzzling
05-11-2018, 09:54 AM
Any way to track our individual points for the event? All I see right now is only the whole guild’s points

I would also like a personal point counter

Cinco
05-11-2018, 09:56 AM
I would also like a personal point counter

Sounds like a cool thing to add in the future. Currently only 'Guild Points' exist. Your score is instantly attributed to the Guild and is not stored per-player.

Jilsponie
05-11-2018, 10:19 AM
So far I've only had time for a few runs, but a little constructive criticism if i may.

I was really looking forward to seeing people without access to platinum be able to farm crafting mats and get what they needed for their sets. In 3 runs i only got 1 mat (i buy platinum so it's kinda irrelevant to me) and asking in PC guild chat it sounds like that's the norm.(at this point PC guild chat is like a global chat lol kinda cool) It would be nice to see a buff in mats dropped, maybe from the golden skeletons?

Otherwise so far this seems like a one of a kind unique event, and Pocket Legends isn't the only mmo I'm talking about. I've played more than a couple and have never seen developers come up with an event that brings the ENTIRE community together for a singular goal with this kind of outcome. Truly amazing!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
05-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Any way to track our individual points for the event? All I see right now is only the whole guild’s pointsThat would be cool :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-11-2018, 05:04 PM
Does white lightning srt drop yet? Really rare? If its just really rare leave it that way we need more exclusive items in game

MATTHIEU
05-12-2018, 04:33 AM
Guys go check out the Pocket Legends discord server!!!!!!
������������
https://discord.gg/exHuTCg

Islamiyah24
05-12-2018, 02:06 PM
event os running out of time but still no one loots a white light lol we almost have 1m points.Some says that drop rate is 0.0035% is this real?
is the white lightning drop only from myxx?

3pc
05-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Mages really need a nerf in pvp. They are almost unkillable its very hard to kill one with their proc of endless mana and the dmg they can land its just crazy

Muzzling
05-15-2018, 06:36 PM
Mages really need a nerf in pvp. They are almost unkillable its very hard to kill one with their proc of endless mana and the dmg they can land its just crazy

Honestly i am a mage so i might be a little bias here but i think archers just need a little bit of dmg buff the proc pool for mages isnt consistent, some games you get 3 and some you get none. Plus a good bird can still kill a mage. Its not like mages are tanky, tbh they are pretty squishy if they dont ms in proc pool.

Mine AGK
05-15-2018, 08:57 PM
Honestly i am a mage so i might be a little bias here but i think archers just need a little bit of dmg buff the proc pool for mages isnt consistent, some games you get 3 and some you get none. Plus a good bird can still kill a mage. Its not like mages are tanky, tbh they are pretty squishy if they dont ms in proc pool.

Once again. People need to change play styles and go enchant for armor/damage enchants to fight against anything to begin with. Play conservative in 1v1s and tanky in teams. This cap everyone continues to mention that "this cap was built for team playing" if its built around team fighting, then why do you continue to complain about bird supposedly being trash?
Play different style and know when to push and not push. Most of these people complaining about bird being terrible, are the ones that are so used to being able to just take so much damage and dodge more then anything. Just to nuke mages, play conservative and know whento get aggressive. I will always continue to say this until people learn how to play with their procs.

SuperGotenks
05-15-2018, 10:06 PM
Once again. People need to change play styles and go enchant for armor/damage enchants to fight against anything to begin with. Play conservative in 1v1s and tanky in teams. This cap everyone continues to mention that "this cap was built for team playing" if its built around team fighting, then why do you continue to complain about bird supposedly being trash?
Play different style and know when to push and not push. Most of these people complaining about bird being terrible, are the ones that are so used to being able to just take so much damage and dodge more then anything. Just to nuke mages, play conservative and know whento get aggressive. I will always continue to say this until people learn how to play with their procs.

Man all your statements are so one-sided. I personally think you should quit the class act, and come to the realization that mages are indeed overpowered. Telling people to change their play-style or go enchant isn't going to change the fact that mages do have an innate advantage due to an overpowered proc. Just like how the bow and talon got a nerf, I am a firm believer that more people will wake up and realize how unfair of an advantage this is granting over other classes. Propagating misinformation like this is dangerous and can lead to a huge player base quitting PvP. This is just like how oblivious people were with blasters at 85 cap. Almost everyone is now switching to play the mage or rhino class because of such advantage the proc/healing is providing them.

Muzzling
05-16-2018, 09:36 AM
Man all your statements are so one-sided. I personally think you should quit the class act, and come to the realization that mages are indeed overpowered. Telling people to change their play-style or go enchant isn't going to change the fact that mages do have an innate advantage due to an overpowered proc. Just like how the bow and talon got a nerf, I am a firm believer that more people will wake up and realize how unfair of an advantage this is granting over other classes. Propagating misinformation like this is dangerous and can lead to a huge player base quitting PvP. This is just like how oblivious people were with blasters at 85 cap. Almost everyone is now switching to play the mage or rhino class because of such advantage the proc/healing is providing them.

Honestly i agree with proc pool cooldowns for mage and i am one, just because of how much other mages spawn on me in 1v1 matches, they get 3 and i get 1 it seems constantly and i lose because of it, mage v mage is based on proc pool luck only

SuperGotenks
05-16-2018, 11:15 AM
Honestly i agree with proc pool cooldowns for mage and i am one, just because of how much other mages spawn on me in 1v1 matches, they get 3 and i get 1 it seems constantly and i lose because of it, mage v mage is based on proc pool luck only

Yeah man, it's not just with the mage set. Procs in general give people too much of an edge, for all classes. Explains why Bird versus Bird talon fights are pointless.

plpr
05-16-2018, 02:35 PM
Yeah man, it's not just with the mage set. Procs in general give people too much of an edge, for all classes. Explains why Bird versus Bird talon fights are pointless.
I main bear and I can say the proc is next to useless on tybens sword any player with a brain aren't going to be effected by the fire that spawns unless you pull them into it. Hawkens talon and eloias wand both spawn procs directly on top of the user so it's very effective that being said luckily it's alright for ffa because it's so hectic. Which is fun, and bear is decently strong with no proc at all or maybe it's just me getting used to having no advantage lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Stellaxxxxxxx
05-30-2018, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the update