PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Sacrament

Cinco
05-09-2018, 11:34 AM
WEDDING WISP VENDOR
So, my lovelies... you want show everyone that you are united in death eternal, unified in the eyes of the Vampire Nation?

The "Wedding Wisp" will be available for purchase from the Dark Sacrament Vendor!
Over the course of this weekend, join forces with your true love and HUNT HIM DOWN (he can appear anywhere there is conflict)!
The Dark Sacrament's beautiful "Wedding Wisps" can be purchased for gold.
IMPORTANT INFO: These items are character-bound, non-tradeable, non-stashable!
So take my advice and do your hunting alongside your one-and-only for best effect ;-)

Event begins on Friday and ends on Sunday.
Congratulations... and good luck!

Lothus
05-09-2018, 11:37 AM
[emoji76][emoji173]
WEDDING WISP VENDOR
So, my lovelies... you want show everyone that you are united in death eternal, unified in the eyes of the Vampire Nation?

The "Wedding Wisp" will be available for purchase from the Dark Sacrament Vendor!
Over the course of this weekend, join forces with your true love and HUNT HIM DOWN (he can appear anywhere there is conflict)!
So take my advice and do your hunting alongside your one-and-only for best effect ;-)

Enviado de meu SM-G530BT usando o Tapatalk

Annin
05-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Very nice update
Maybe add a gem that we can gift once? Then it would bind to the person that received it

nadineelfen
05-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Ty cinco

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Cinco
05-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Very nice update
Maybe add a gem that we can gift once? Then it would bind to the person that received it

I think this is a very good idea for a proper wedding system!
Not something I can do for this upcoming event but definitely cool ;-)

Annin
05-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Thank you, perhaps for Valentine's :)
I think this is a very good idea for a proper wedding system!
Not something I can do for this upcoming event but definitely cool ;-)

loveallppl
05-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Nice update 😄😄😄 ty cinco

Billthevamp
05-09-2018, 11:55 AM
#EternalWinter

Any map? (Including Old School ones)

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Cinco
05-09-2018, 02:58 PM
The Dark Sacrament Vendor can indeed spawn in any map throughout the Campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
05-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Whats it look like ? Is it the orange aura

Annin
05-10-2018, 01:04 AM
The Dark Sacrament Vendor can indeed spawn in any map throughout the Campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCinco you recently updated the game with a cool down for the Metal Invader's proc but it still does the same thing. I believe you made a mistake when updating please check

Also there are two different versions of the metal invader (the platinum and the lootable) in case you need to change both of their cool down times separately

P.s the metal Invader's proc is healing quickly for 3 seconds but it also has a knockback and a poison effect (the same effects as the gargoyle winged axe) I think you mistakenly added these two procs to it

Cinco
05-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Re: the Metal Invader - there is no cool-down in PVE; only in PVP.

The weapon has always had a small (5%) chance to add poison / knock-back effects (in both PVP and PVE).

Annin
05-10-2018, 10:45 AM
The cool down doesn't seem to work, I still see the same players spamming to activate the proc very quickly

I believe the best way to fix this Is to have the proc only be able to activate on a succesful hit, not when hitting the air
Re: the Metal Invader - there is no cool-down in PVE; only in PVP.

The weapon has always had a small (5%) chance to add poison / knock-back effects (in both PVP and PVE).

Cinco
05-10-2018, 11:01 AM
The cool down doesn't seem to work, I still see the same players spamming to activate the proc very quickly

I believe the best way to fix this Is to have the proc only be able to activate on a succesful hit, not when hitting the air

I just tested it and it worked just fine. There is an 8 second delay after the proc activates before the proc can activate again (in PVP).

Proc activation on damage is a fine idea. This is not going to happen in the short-term but I will consider adding it in the future.

Annin
05-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Thank you sir.
I just tested it and it worked just fine. There is an 8 second delay after the proc activates before the proc can activate again (in PVP).

Proc activation on damage is a fine idea. This is not going to happen in the short-term but I will consider adding it in the future.

Mezderak
05-11-2018, 09:06 AM
is there a colored wedding title if all 8 are collected :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Billthevamp
05-11-2018, 09:08 AM
No but its a good idea!

Mezderak
05-11-2018, 09:10 AM
royal and young are same colors I've notice cinco:):)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Billthevamp
05-11-2018, 09:11 AM
no its not, one is pink other is Pink...purple slightly change

Lastgoodbyes
05-11-2018, 01:06 PM
maybe buff nightmare of the abyss? since its so underrated in pvp nobody uses it anymore

Cinco
05-11-2018, 01:32 PM
maybe buff nightmare of the abyss? since its so underrated in pvp nobody uses it anymore

Yeah... this one attacks slower and procs the same as the speedy weapons :-/

Cinco
05-11-2018, 02:06 PM
A legit wedding feature will be coming in the future. People seem to really like the idea!

magic formula
05-11-2018, 02:08 PM
WEDDING WISP VENDOR

mean there's new wedding feature
I saw something like this
Yeah
That player send wedding request to someone and ummmm
And they get married and it appear
On the information window
She or he married to... And the wife or husband name....
Oh awesome
And they get that wisp wow thanks 😊

nadineelfen
05-11-2018, 02:17 PM
A legit wedding feature will be coming in the future. People seem to really like the idea!Yesh yesh a lot^^

magic formula
05-11-2018, 02:37 PM
mean there's new wedding feature
I saw something like this
Yeah
That player send wedding request to someone and ummmm
And they get married and it appear
On the information window
She or he married to... And the wife or husband name....
Oh awesome
And they get that wisp wow thanks 😊

Annin
05-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Awesome! Hope it's soon (remember my gem suggestion please!!)

also I was thinking that in the description of the gem, it could say something like "given to you by [annin] (the name of their partner who gave them the jewel.)

Also make it so that players are able to see who everybody is married to (having it show up whenever someone clicks on your character)

A legit wedding feature will be coming in the future. People seem to really like the idea!

nadineelfen
05-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Awesome! Hope it's soon (remember my gem suggestion please!!)

also I was thinking that in the description of the gem, it could say something like "given to you by [annin] (the name of their partner who gave them the jewel.)

Also make it so that players are able to see who everybody is married to (having it show up whenever someone clicks on your character)Nice idea

Lastgoodbyes
05-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Yeah... this one attacks slower and procs the same as the speedy weapons :-/what will buffed for the nightmares? dps? armor rating?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

BELLAMORTEXX
05-14-2018, 02:13 AM
It's been a couple updates that the last day of the event doesn't really spawn anything or doesn't work properly. It's usually not so bad, but with this update only being 2 days long vs 3 is a real downer. Especially for the ones that are busy and didn't get the chance log on Friday or Saturday nights. I and other's tried to spawn this sacrament vendor for a lot of hrs Sunday with no luck. Hope the wisps will be back for a second chance to get them. :<

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Annin
05-14-2018, 11:36 AM
Hey Cinco so many players are excited for the wedding update! Could you add wedding dresses and make tuxedos or something
Thanks

astro1
07-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Hi Cinco,

Where did the rainbow pride pet lady go??? I bought plat and when I got back from the purchase screen she was gone. What gives? Says event is still going through the weekend and I didn't see my DL app update.

Billthevamp
07-02-2018, 06:37 AM
Hi Cinco,

Where did the rainbow pride pet lady go??? I bought plat and when I got back from the purchase screen she was gone. What gives? Says event is still going through the weekend and I didn't see my DL app update.its monday already its over

Tinkerbelldoll
07-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Hey Cinco i seen AL had a real marriage update with rings , vanity , announcment to world chat and it even shows who your spouse is on characters page. Will DL be getting this soon as well ?

Deusagor
07-04-2018, 03:01 PM
guys does this still drop tell me where i can find scarment plz

Mindyaownbaby
07-21-2018, 02:48 AM
I’d love a marriage system like in arcane also update plat outfits in main store as they have not been charged in forever and lastly start a fund thing( or something like that) for you guys to be able to make a commercial or advertise more and get new and more people on dark legends

tusharreings
07-23-2018, 03:16 AM
guys does this still drop tell me where i can find scarment plz

No they not drop anymore.
May be some day they will come back again e.e