PDA

View Full Version : A thanks to PC

Jilsponie
05-10-2018, 11:18 AM
I just thought it was necessary to thank Oby and the PC guild for opening their doors to everyone for the event this weekend.

While others were either content or complaining, Oby and the PC guild, took a completely different approach.... let's all be winners!

Even promoting many to recruiter to invite their guildies, to ensure everyone gets a chance to see this one-time vendor. This is really what the community needed for this event, and to just accept people joining, knowing they will most likely leave Monday is a perfect example of chivalry at its finest... Thanks for the hospitality, and Congratulations on your victory :)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Waug
05-10-2018, 11:35 AM
ya sometime u need to stop complaining from a long distance, rather save the complain after exploring the distanced territory. Lesson learned.

Oby
05-10-2018, 11:40 AM
I just thought it was necessary to thank Oby and the PC guild for opening their doors to everyone for the event this weekend.

While others were either content or complaining, Oby and the PC guild, took a completely different approach.... let's all be winners!

Even promoting many to recruiter to invite their guildies, to ensure everyone gets a chance to see this one-time vendor. This is really what the community needed for this event, and to just accept people joining, knowing they will most likely leave Monday is a perfect example of chivalry at its finest... Thanks for the hospitality, and Congratulations on your victory :)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using TapatalkIt is truly an honor to work side by side with so many through this event. This event has opened the minds of the community and has brought us together to achieve one common goal. Players from all walks of life and all different view points, are coming together and setting differences aside. We owe folks just like yourself just as much thanks. So right back at you Jilsponie... THANKS!

pcguild.wix.com/guild

Onebigsmurfmello
05-10-2018, 01:46 PM
I think Cinco would be very happy with what the community has done with this event. Not only will it boost the friendships between guilds, but it will help for future expansions and events having many more people spend money to craft the white dragon. Over all it is a win win when everyone wins.

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." --Michael Jordan
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller

Ingonghulu
05-10-2018, 02:15 PM

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Well said, Jils. I agree 100%.

XghostzX
05-10-2018, 02:42 PM
I have actually really enjoyed hopping on to seeing a guild full of dozens of members on, it’s quite fun.

3pc
05-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Its been quite fun talking with PC guild and spending time there though most will leave after event im planning on keeping a few alts behind ;)

nenany
05-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Same for me :love_heart:

Dolloway
05-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Oby and others at Pocket Community have been extremely kind and generous during this whole event. Though they could have locked their doors and had a reasonably high chance of winning with their guild beforehand, they decided to open their doors and share the spoils with everyone.

Plenty of guilds and players, both friend and foe alike, have joined together for this event as a result of Pocket Community's hospitality. Those who have been rivals for years and exchanged heated words have decided to drop everything and join forces to accomplish a common goal. In many ways, that is truly a miracle.

Perhaps moving forward beyond this event, players or guilds who have been enemies for a number of years will be more kind to one another after having spent time with them, after having united to accomplish something great.

Though I still enjoy the close-knit family that we have over at Restoration, joining such an active guild like Pocket Community has made me realize that it can be exciting at times to play and be involved with a larger guild filled with so many unique and different players. For that reason, I will be leaving at least one alt behind in Pocket Community.

savagehottiee
05-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Everyone in reborn got banned from PC and said we were not welcome. It didn't matter if we joined on an alt we all got kicked

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

savagehottiee
05-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Oby and others at Pocket Community have been extremely kind and generous during this whole event. Though they could have locked their doors and had a reasonably high chance of winning with their guild beforehand, they decided to open their doors and share the spoils with everyone.

Plenty of guilds and players, both friend and foe alike, have joined together for this event as a result of Pocket Community's hospitality. Those who have been rivals for years and exchanged heated words have decided to drop everything and join forces to accomplish a common goal. In many ways, that is truly a miracle.

Perhaps moving forward beyond this event, players or guilds who have been enemies for a number of years will be more kind to one another after having spent time with them, after having united to accomplish something great.

Though I still enjoy the close-knit family that we have over at Restoration, joining such an active guild like Pocket Community has made me realize that it can be exciting at times to play and be involved with a larger guild filled with so many unique and different players. For that reason, I will be leaving at least one alt behind in Pocket Community.Everyone was not welcome well at least reborn... It was said wen we asked to joined we were banned from the guild then got kicked so I'm not understanding how he let everyone join his guild for the event cause PC booted every reborn and said reborn could not join......

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
05-10-2018, 07:40 PM
What I'm not understanding is your comment oby. You told everyone of reborn we were banned and we're not allowed to join your guild for the event, since everyone else was joining. Instead of working together you kicked everyone of reborn ,no disrespect but you did not put no difference aside for this event like you just said.
-By SavageHottie

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk