PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Don't buy currency chests with tokens

wowdah
05-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Just to help other players - when currency chests came out I ended up spending millions of gold on them, but the odds of the lightbearer points are so low that I pretty much wasted all of that gold. They're simply not worth it - buy red eggs instead if you want points, or other things, instead of currency chests.

Yasamine
05-11-2018, 03:02 AM
Just to help other players - when currency chests came out I ended up spending millions of gold on them, but the odds of the lightbearer points are so low that I pretty much wasted all of that gold. They're simply not worth it - buy red eggs instead if you want points, or other things, instead of currency chests.Red Eggs don't give longer Points

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531H mit Tapatalk

Magemagix
05-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Red Eggs don't give longer Points

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531H mit TapatalkOP is talking abt untradeable 5000 lightbearer points kit, not event bar points.

Nd yes red eggs have way better odds of 5k points than currency chest(spending on altar relic recipe way better) .

2-3 5k points kit odds in 50 red eggs as i saw last when i opened them.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Willyoulovemeplz
05-19-2018, 07:02 AM
OP is talking abt untradeable 5000 lightbearer points kit, not event bar points.

Nd yes red eggs have way better odds of 5k points than currency chest(spending on altar relic recipe way better) .

2-3 5k points kit odds in 50 red eggs as i saw last when i opened them.

Sent from my 2014818 using TapatalkI believe it was nerfed. Now it's 100 eggs :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk