PDA

View Full Version : Game wont start!! Please help

Bowlicious
11-11-2011, 09:33 AM
I have never had any issues with this game until today morning. Everytime I log in and when its about to bring you in game it just freezes... it stays at authenticating, I've tried re-installing, deleting junk etc I can't seem to find a way to make it work. I use an Motorola xt860. Please help :(

zappaxe
11-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Umm I just logged into both games and they seem to be fine for iOS.... Try going to support@spacetimestudios.com

zuesmirza
11-11-2011, 10:02 AM
I think you should try formatting the sd card as well as phone memory i.e. Reset your phone to factory settings... When nothing works this is what I do and Doing this helped me out many times on my device...

Battlelock
11-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I think you should try formatting the sd card as well as phone memory i.e. Reset your phone to factory settings... When nothing works this is what I do and Doing this helped me out many times on my device...

This should be last resort when all else fails. If it's stuck in authenticating sounds more like an internet issue or wifi.

Something to think about is what, if any, software did u install since the last time it worked. Did you modify your phone, like rooting, in anyway. Did your phone have an Over The Air update?

Very odd for it not to work all of a sudden.