PDA

View Full Version : sacred halo helm holder bug

Spell
05-11-2018, 10:01 AM

i cant move it or remove the halo from the helm holder ;-;

idk if im doin it wrong but i cant tap it at all.its stuck inda ground .

Lojack
05-11-2018, 10:23 AM
When you are editing, click basically where you are standing in the screenshot and you will select the halo, then you can raise / move etc. Seems like the mounting point is too low

I can select and remove it as well, but it's a bit hard to select it

Spell
05-11-2018, 10:28 AM
When you are editing, click basically where you are standing in the screenshot and you will select the halo, then you can raise / move etc. Seems like the mounting point is too low

I can select and remove it as well, but it's a bit hard to select it

okie ill try!

Spell
05-11-2018, 10:33 AM
okie moved it, but its verrrry hard to tap on it! i had to move everything away from it in order to tap on it.

Spell
05-11-2018, 10:37 AM
omg it completly disappeared now lol... im done xD

Snowman Is here
05-11-2018, 04:13 PM
There has been this bug that when editing the height and rotation it just randomly sets down in another spot around the house sometimes getting lost in other furniture. I think this is what Spell just experienced and losing something as small as the helmet holder is a nightmare...Can you guys try to fix this please

Suentous PO
05-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Problem seems specific to the halo.
I have a helm holder already in place on a shelf, if I tap it and select the halo to replace the other helm the halo is stuck in the ground and not on the shelf.
If I tap on the halo stuck in the ground and replace the first helm, it shows up back in place on the shelf. I'm not even moving the helm holder in that example.

That said, I do also still experience the bug when moving things around that they will sometimes shoot over to some random spot. However that is usually solved by hitting the X to reset.

Futumsh
05-12-2018, 11:01 AM
There has been this bug that when editing the height and rotation it just randomly sets down in another spot around the house sometimes getting lost in other furniture. I think this is what Spell just experienced and losing something as small as the helmet holder is a nightmare...Can you guys try to fix this please

This one has been fixed for the next iOS app update. In the meantime you can avoid it by hitting the button to place it before releasing the touch you're moving it with.

The halo thing is something different - I'll look into it next week.