PDA

View Full Version : Forrest Haven - The mad mages castle

Fwend
05-11-2018, 05:28 PM
The loot table for the event map is massive.
I understand majority of the loot consists of crafting materials for elite weapons, only 3 for amulet crafting and 2 for white lighting.

We have farmed for over 12 hours and still no one has seen white lighting.

Cinco kindly appeared in towne and advised us that the 10 plat Gold skeleton hunter elixir would help with looting this.

However, three friends have used up to 200 plat each and still no white lighting.

Has anyone on game looted this special vanity?

Onebigsmurfmello
05-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger
Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'till we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the dream of the fight
And the…
Last Know Survivor Stalks His Prey In The Night
A He’s Watchin’ Us All With The Eye Of The Tiger

3pc
05-12-2018, 05:55 AM
Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger
Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'till we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the dream of the fight
And the…
Last Know Survivor Stalks His Prey In The Night
A He’s Watchin’ Us All With The Eye Of The Tiger

Yeah if you dont got anything good to say dont comment. I agree with sunny if no one even loots the WHOLE set by the end of today the drop rates really need to be changed. I also think we should keep this map after the events just a place for people who get bored to farm kills like me. Its way to long to collect kills in the real 105 maps. Different loots should be applied if we keep this map after the event too.

Dolloway
05-12-2018, 08:54 AM
The problem with the White Lightning vanities is that they can only be obtained in this 3 day event. If they could be obtained beyond the event, it might make sense to keep the drop rate this low. However, considering this event is only 3 days long, the current drop rate doesn't make sense. Even if both pieces were to drop during the event, no single player would have both the helm and armor vanities unless they were to spend a massive amount of gold buying the other piece from the player who dropped the other piece.

Currently the drop rate reminds me of when the 71 elite weapons were first introduced. Everyone farmed for a week straight and it was only after 5-6 days of continuously farming that the Marlin dropped to Heuabad. Of course, the drop rates were increased afterward and the elites would drop a lot more.

This also reminds me of that one time Cinco had us farm for the ultra rare Vyxnaar Helm of Hate in Shadows and no one could loot the item, so the drop rate was later increased as a birthday gift to PL. Perhaps the drop rate for White Lightning is as low as these items' drop rates once were.

Lovenus
05-12-2018, 09:14 AM

Myxx should drop white lightning easier.

3pc
05-12-2018, 01:49 PM

Myxx should drop white lightning easier.

Dang ive done over 200 runs and havent seen myxx yet

Cinco
05-12-2018, 02:00 PM
The elixir helps with all the crafting drops because it makes more gold skeletons spawn. For the White Lightning you will want to focus on Myxx the Mad Mage. She is rare to spawn but has the best chance to drop the vanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pc
05-12-2018, 02:03 PM
The elixir helps with all the crafting drops because it makes more gold skeletons spawn. For the White Lightning you will want to focus on Myxx the Mad Mage. She is rare to spawn but has the best chance to drop the vanity.

Myxx has only be seen like 100 times from the whole game she is too rare of a spawn with almost only one more day left in the event no one will be able to loot the set of all 3 pieces.

Lovenus
05-12-2018, 03:23 PM

Thanks for the reply and clarification, Cinco.

Fwend
05-12-2018, 03:37 PM

Thank you for making this more clear.

Some one certainly dropped the armor! Good luck every one

Lovenus
05-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Myxx has only be seen like 100 times from the whole game she is too rare of a spawn with almost only one more day left in the event no one will be able to loot the set of all 3 pieces.

Yea bro. I personally encountered Myxx 5 times. Very very rare.

plpr
05-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Yea bro. I personally encountered Myxx 5 times. Very very rare.
Long time no see wow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
05-13-2018, 11:07 AM
Yeah if you dont got anything good to say dont comment. I agree with sunny if no one even loots the WHOLE set by the end of today the drop rates really need to be changed. I also think we should keep this map after the events just a place for people who get bored to farm kills like me. Its way to long to collect kills in the real 105 maps. Different loots should be applied if we keep this map after the event too.

t a k e a j o k e s o n n y b o y

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-15-2018, 11:44 AM

Thank you so much for our dreams of having white dragon, now about those human faces [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]