PDA

View Full Version : No white lightening

YunNuke
05-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Been farming for 14hrs straight and to be honest I haven't seen this new vanity that you guys are talking about. Does Cinco have to pull a switch so we can start getting the vanity cause I'm already sick and tired of doing this event.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
05-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Been farming for 14hrs straight and to be honest I haven't seen this new vanity that you guys are talking about. Does Cinco have to pull a switch so we can start getting the vanity cause I'm already sick and tired of doing this event.

Sent from my XT1028 using TapatalkSame dude. Been farming for ages now ;-; no drops yet. I saw myx once and that's it.
P.s. does the drag set drop from skelly or boss?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

YunNuke
05-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Same dude. Been farming for ages now ;-; no drops yet. I saw myx once and that's it.
P.s. does the drag set drop from skelly or boss?

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkWell tbh with you bro Cinco was on PL today and we asked the same question and he told us that the gold bones drop the vanity and he also said to buy the elix that increase the amount of gold bones in the map. My friends did what he said but still no luck tbh idk what to do ATM.

Muzzling
05-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Well tbh with you bro Cinco was on PL today and we asked the same question and he told us that the gold bones drop the vanity and he also said to buy the elix that increase the amount of gold bones in the map. My friends did what he said but still no luck tbh idk what to do ATM.

To be honest with you i think its just an extrememly rare drop, which im happy about. We need more exclusive items in pl because everything has been given to us recently and it drives the value to the ground, im hoping it stays super low drops rates and is only available to farm for these 2 days. Do you think black drag, cop, or 76 egg would be that high price if it was easily aquired?

YunNuke
05-11-2018, 08:53 PM
To be honest with you i think its just an extrememly rare drop, which im happy about. We need more exclusive items in pl because everything has been given to us recently and it drives the value to the ground, im hoping it stays super low drops rates and is only available to farm for these 2 days. Do you think black drag, cop, or 76 egg would be that high price if it was easily aquired?True I was also thinking the same thing earlier bro.....Bcus I've been farming for 14hrs and I haven't seen that vanity drop bro...... So what came to mind was that Cinco wants this vanity to be limited in PL.

OneLeft
05-11-2018, 09:10 PM
To be honest with you i think its just an extrememly rare drop, which im happy about. We need more exclusive items in pl because everything has been given to us recently and it drives the value to the ground, im hoping it stays super low drops rates and is only available to farm for these 2 days. Do you think black drag, cop, or 76 egg would be that high price if it was easily aquired?

Actually black dragon was very easy to acquire the sets were selling for 2m when they were farmable.

Jensmage
05-11-2018, 09:14 PM
I think 2m was a lot back then :p 2/10.

Nipunsky
05-11-2018, 09:23 PM
To be honest with you i think its just an extrememly rare drop, which im happy about. We need more exclusive items in pl because everything has been given to us recently and it drives the value to the ground, im hoping it stays super low drops rates and is only available to farm for these 2 days. Do you think black drag, cop, or 76 egg would be that high price if it was easily aquired?So rare that no one gets it before the event ends?
Welp. Definitely an exclusive item. I want it to be rare. Just like BD and egg. But it isn't dropping yet :) that was the main issue. Spending nearly a full day and a boatload of plat. One set in game and everyone will get some hope.
P.s. a couple of my friends already spent around 300 plat for the gold skelly elixir. Still no luck
Maybe the drop is not implemented yet?

Xyzther
05-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Honestly they should make the mentioned starry @ zinko so rare we question if it's even on the loot table, that'd spark some activity im the PvE scene

This was on a thread I posted last summer, suggesting for an item rarer than we could ever imagine. This here might be that item we’ve been waiting for...

Lovenus
05-12-2018, 12:55 AM
I hope Cinco can clarify if the vanity is light blue, pink or dark purple in text. Maybe that would help us to farm them easier.

The above clarification is important to decide if 100% reroll elixir or luck gear is necessary.

It gives me the feeling that we are farming for "glyphic blade steel" white dragon vanity where reroll elixirs or gear should not be used.

Jilsponie
05-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Actually black dragon was very easy to acquire the sets were selling for 2m when they were farmable.Really? Cuz when i dropped scales someone started flipping out and that's when i learned how to do trades for 50m... they were very nice, i was pretty nub then

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Dolloway
05-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Really? Cuz when i dropped scales someone started flipping out and that's when i learned how to do trades for 50m... they were very nice, i was pretty nub then

Both of you are probably correct. You probably sold the scales when the event had just started. However, by the end of the event, prices for sets were very 'low' (at least compared to now) and only a few million. They had poor stats and the demand was lower until it was announced that you could craft them into vanities after the event had ended. Even after it was announced that you could craft the set into vanities, at least half a dozen sets were listed in cs that week for 10-15m a set.

Jilsponie
05-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Both of you are probably correct. You probably sold the scales when the event had just started. However, by the end of the event, prices for sets were very 'low' (at least compared to now) and only a few million. They had poor stats and the demand was lower until it was announced that you could craft them into vanities after the event had ended. Even after it was announced that you could craft the set into vanities, at least half a dozen sets were listed in cs that week for 10-15m a set.As i said before, i was pretty nub. The player in question (was years ago, and i don't remember their name) spent roughly 30 minutes explaining what i needed to do, and waiting on me to do it. At the time i thought to myself "omg what do i need all this gold for? What this person is teaching me is priceless"

So after we were ready to trade, i highlighted his character, selected give, went to mats, and gave it to him, said ty and left :)

He was still spamming omg when i logged out lol

Mine AGK
05-12-2018, 10:54 AM
The only thing that really needs to change is just the 10 plat elixir to spawn more golden skeletons. It should only run down the time if youre in mad mages castle, othrrwise you get maybr 1-3 runs, if youre lucky 4. It also could be extended time wise to 30min and continue running if youre not in mad mages castle but searching for the portal.

Ortalan
05-12-2018, 12:24 PM
This event is awful. Players are running their butts off to farm White Lightning and NO ONE has had a drop yet. The event is halfway over, in terms of duration. This doesn't feel like a bad drop rate. It feels like the entire PL community has been lied to and is being defrauded. I'm not ready to say it IS fraud.... But we were promised an opportunity to obtain a rare item if we played a lot and spent plat. So far, there is absolutely no proof that this is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
05-12-2018, 12:38 PM
This event is awful. Players are running their butts off to farm White Lightning and NO ONE has had a drop yet. The event is halfway over, in terms of duration. This doesn't feel like a bad drop rate. It feels like the entire PL community has been lied to and is being defrauded. I'm not ready to say it IS fraud.... But we were promised an opportunity to obtain a rare item if we played a lot and spent plat. So far, there is absolutely no proof that this is true.

I dont think we were lied to unless cinco didnt make sure its actually lootable. IF the drop rate is EXTREMELY low. I think he should add white lighting as a permanent addition to the endgame maps. Gives people a reason to run them for that loot, though it still needs to be fixed that a full l105 party shouldnt spawn guardians. Would make it much more fun to run the maps for rings for after the event.

Cinco
05-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Focus on Myxx for the best shot at the White Lightning vanity items.

OneLeft
05-12-2018, 02:03 PM

After around 100 runs i have only spawned myx 1 time...atleast up the spawn raye of myx

Jilsponie
05-12-2018, 02:04 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI always thought you hibernate on weekends :)

Thanks for the tip!

YunNuke
05-12-2018, 02:17 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOk so your saying to focus on Myxx, but she hardly spawns. Yesterday I saw her about three times and I was farming for the entire day. First you said the gold skeleton drops the vanity now it's Myxx Can the community make up there mind please.

Ortalan
05-12-2018, 02:26 PM

This strikes me as an entirely inadequate response to the current situation. The event is halfway over and the new items have yet to appear. Serious PL'ers have been grinding hard to get these new vanities. Youve given us no reason at all to think that there will any more drops during the second half of the event than during the first half of the event. Which is to say, none. I'm nearly out of plat. If i thought there was ANY chance I might get white lightning vanity, I would almost surely buy more plat. Instead, I'm thinking seriously of quitting the game. And I'm very very far from alone. The community is angry right now. I hope you can find a way to make us feel like the time and effort we've poured into this event have been worth it. Because if you can't, this game is about to lose a lot of players

Jensmage
05-12-2018, 02:28 PM
This farming is a struggle.

Baylakk
05-12-2018, 07:09 PM
This strikes me as an entirely inadequate response to the current situation. The event is halfway over and the new items have yet to appear. Serious PL'ers have been grinding hard to get these new vanities. Youve given us no reason at all to think that there will any more drops during the second half of the event than during the first half of the event. Which is to say, none. I'm nearly out of plat. If i thought there was ANY chance I might get white lightning vanity, I would almost surely buy more plat. Instead, I'm thinking seriously of quitting the game. And I'm very very far from alone. The community is angry right now. I hope you can find a way to make us feel like the time and effort we've poured into this event have been worth it. Because if you can't, this game is about to lose a lot of players

I kinda agree with you.

I’ve done the math and I’ve completed almost 200 runs in the event dungeon. I’ve seen Myxx twice and gotten worthless items both times. The golden skeletons hardly ever even drop the crappy stuff.

And that’s just me. I know some people who’ve run even more than me and have had worse luck. I REALLY LIKE rare items okay? Farming is so much fun. BUT when there’s this very small window of opportunity it makes it insanely discouraging. If this dungeon was available LONGER or white lighting dropped from other bosses after the event I’d be much much happier.

Also, Myxx needs a higher spawn rate.

SillyJuan
05-12-2018, 07:29 PM
300 plat in, spawned the Myxx only once, keeping on the grind[emoji30]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3pc
05-12-2018, 07:30 PM
If this is how rare white lightning is going to be this event should stay as a perma map. I kinda like the idea of that who else feels me? But no vendor or anything

Draebatad
05-12-2018, 07:38 PM
If this is how rare white lightning is going to be this event should stay as a perma map. I kinda like the idea of that who else feels me? But no vendor or anything

+1

Giving people a legit reason to farm is never a bad idea.

Jilsponie
05-12-2018, 07:39 PM
I've spent an hour running with the 10 plat elixir, and idk how long without it... And haven't seen myxx at all... gg

OneLeft
05-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Myx needs to spawn more ive done well over 100 runs and ive spawned myx 1 time. That is a terrible spawn rate

Alphasemana
05-13-2018, 01:22 AM
I've ran prob 7-8 hours total so far, if I hadn't read on forums that myxx spawns, I wouldn't have known. Haven't seen spawn yet. Getting roughly 1 drop every 1-2 runs with gold bones elixer. Just trash crafting materials so far. I've seen 1 person with white lightning armor, and that is all I've even heard of. If it is going to be this rare, I would totally support it being a permanent map!

Draebatad
05-13-2018, 01:24 AM
Keep in mind, this event wasn't about the drops.

Nipunsky
05-13-2018, 01:30 AM
Keep in mind, this event wasn't about the drops.LuL

savagehottiee
05-13-2018, 01:35 AM
Keep in mind, this event wasn't about the drops.Lol 🤣

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Waug
05-13-2018, 01:57 AM
Ok so your saying to focus on Myxx, but she hardly spawns. Yesterday I saw her about three times and I was farming for the entire day. First you said the gold skeleton drops the vanity now it's Myxx Can the community make up there mind please.

"for the best shot" that mean she's NOT the only one to drop that.

Lovenus
05-13-2018, 07:00 AM

Please don't whine on forums complaining about drop rate. Before the event came, Cinco has already mentioned that the drop rate is extremely rare. We should all be thankful to Spacetime Studios developers for maintaining this game till now and bringing us content updates frequently.

How much platinum have you used? Being out of platinum is an individual issue. You still have the choice to enter the event map using only luck gear so be thankful.

Nobody owes anyone a living so keep calm and enjoy Pocket Legends without the anger.

Lovenus
05-13-2018, 07:08 AM
Be nice to the developers for their hard work and they might consider extending the event or increasing the drop rates.

I personally feel that the low drop rate is good, it keeps the items supply low and make sure that more people are still playing the map or event so that players won't feel that they have nothing to do after they reach level 105 cap.

I will strongly suggest future content updates to be equally challenging as this Mad Mage event.

Only those who grind on and play more deserve the rare loot.

Will you cherish Mitas dragon vanity since it can be easily bought in the platinum store?

Waug
05-13-2018, 09:12 AM
^ yap exactly and PVE-ers need something to keep farming, and if it's not rare it won't be desired that way. That being said there maybe similar continuous events or something permanent as well to make players keep farming.

I expected bit more crafting material perspective though, pink specially elite materials are very rare, didn't help. Also the gold prices seems to be more focused on CS based prices, if that coming from vendor, price should be much lower.

Jilsponie
05-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Has anyone dropped a helm yet?

Xyzther
05-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Has anyone dropped a helm yet?

Don’t think so. Would be cool to leave this as a permanent map, and just charge 2 plat per run to go here. Alternatively, they could extend the event for one more day and introduce a “MYXX Hunter Brew” elixir. This would cost 75 plat and last 30 min. While having this elixir, Myxx has a 10x higher chance to spawn. These numbers don’t have to be exact, but they can serve as a probable example. If neither of these changes are implemented, there may never actually be a full white lightning set in the game, which is quite unfortunate.

Jilsponie
05-13-2018, 10:00 AM
Don’t think so. Would be cool to leave this as a permanent map, and just charge 2 plat per run to go here. Alternatively, they could extend the event for one more day and introduce a “MYXX Hunter Brew” elixir. This would cost 75 plat and last 30 min. While having this elixir, Myxx has a 10x higher chance to spawn. These numbers don’t have to be exact, but they can serve as a probable example. If neither of these changes are implemented, there may never actually be a full white lightning set in the game, which is quite unfortunate.Was told we had a better chance buying the 10 plat elixir, I've used too much platinum without even seeing myxx myself in 3 days now... not 1 single spawn. That being said I'm definitely not buying more platinum for another elixir. They have gotten my payment for this event.

Xyzther
05-13-2018, 11:25 AM
Was told we had a better chance buying the 10 plat elixir, I've used too much platinum without even seeing myxx myself in 3 days now... not 1 single spawn. That being said I'm definitely not buying more platinum for another elixir. They have gotten my payment for this event.

Yeah I think the suggestion for buying that gold skeleton elixir was slightly deceptive. From what I see, Myx is the only thing that’s been dropping the white lightning, and not a single one has been dropped by a gold skeleton. By that logic, buying that elixir wouldn’t have improved the chances of a white lightning, so a lot of people have wasted their plat thinking they’d have a better chance at the drop. It’s a shame that gold skeleton elixir doesn’t increase the chance of myx as well.

Mine AGK
05-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Yeah I think the suggestion for buying that gold skeleton elixir was slightly deceptive. From what I see, Myx is the only thing that’s been dropping the white lightning, and not a single one has been dropped by a gold skeleton. By that logic, buying that elixir wouldn’t have improved the chances of a white lightning, so a lot of people have wasted their plat thinking they’d have a better chance at the drop. It’s a shame that gold skeleton elixir doesn’t increase the chance of myx as well.

I think if people really want white lightning that bad, just ask cinco to add it into the 2 plat and 30 plat dungeons for crafting materials. Same drop rate or maybe adjust since so many Myx are spawned each run.

Jensmage
05-13-2018, 12:02 PM

+1
With the amount of time given, this map should be permanent.