PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Mother Quest Bugged?

Ebereasider
05-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Is the "wanted: goblin mother" quest bugged or am I doing something wrong? I've finished all the other event quests but can't accept this one. The scout not offering the quest to me. I've heard from guildmates that they are having the same problem.

Edit: There's also a quest called "wanted: gore-blin", which seemed to have completed when I defeated the mother; so, is this some kinda mix-up?

Screenshotz
05-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Same. But I completed the Wanted: Gore-blin quest by killing Gobby.

BRYBE
05-12-2018, 07:46 AM

In goreblin event the main charater should be goreblin but what sts have done to it? I wonder where sts hide it...

Rosybuds
05-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Is the "wanted: goblin mother" quest bugged or am I doing something wrong? I've finished all the other event quests but can't accept this one. The scout not offering the quest to me. I've heard from guildmates that they are having the same problem.

Edit: There's also a quest called "wanted: gore-blin", which seemed to have completed when I defeated the mother; so, is this some kinda mix-up?
I asked this on here also sent photos in too STS of me Solo the mother quest killed 2bosses and then mother,I passed a quest after that the Gore-Blin One, But still not Mother.
Also did Mother in a PT !!! But Still Nothing I dont know either.
its the weekend so I guess I wont here from the guys till they are back on Monday.
But hopefully someone on here knows something.

Ebereasider
05-12-2018, 10:10 AM

Maybe mine completed with Gobby too. Not sure. I only checked after defeating mother and found that it's completed.

Ebereasider
05-13-2018, 01:30 AM
And now it looks like they added 2 more undo-able quests

mrshield
05-13-2018, 07:52 AM
Yes the mother knows best pt1 and pt2 168182

Rosybuds
05-13-2018, 07:53 AM
And now it looks like they added 2 more undo-able quests
Someone says too me you have too buy the Mothers day banner and then you get a flower circlet but after nearly 6 years I got them all.
So Im not too bothered about that one.
its the Mother Quest I want too know how too get.
Hopefully we find out soon.

Oakmaiden
05-13-2018, 08:02 AM
Buying the banner is not connected to the quests.

Rosybuds
05-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Buying the banner is not connected to the quests.
Its not, Then thats two quest I cant finish lol Mother and the Mother Day Quest ....
STS Help 😂

Catabolgg
05-14-2018, 07:03 AM
Also stuck on wanted mother quest and mothers knows best quest..