PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Oby
05-14-2018, 02:31 AM
A huge thanks and appreciation to the folks that joined the Pocket Community, to grind out the event!

The officers, members and myself all really loved getting to know some new faces in Pocket Legends. We hope everyone enjoyed their stay in our little Community. Definitely feel free to shoot us a pm, if ever in need. It would be a true pleasure to do it all over again in the future. Just know you all are always welcome in the Community.

A special thanks to the more active guilds who temporarily merged with PC: Apex, Boring Company, Everquest Heroes, Family, Hands for Help, Infinitum, Quantum, Restoration, Resumption, The Elite Way, The Varden, United of Indo and last but not least Virgin. Many active players moved into PC and many grinded the event hard with that "Pocket Community" title. With the combination of forces the Pocket Community shot numbers through the roof! 1,999,972 event points achieved! 467 Max Level (L.105) members! 150 guild members active at one time!

Feel free to leave alts floating around the Community. We do guild giveaways often and always have great activity. We look forward to seeing all the white dragons running around. If there is any desire to keep in touch with our team, leave and alt in PC and connect with us on Discord.

This event can NOT go without thanks to our game developers! Cinco and the Spacetimes team blew this one out of the water! The sets are awesome, the discounts we're helpful and the drop rate of the EXTREMELY rare White Lightning is appreciated. The Pocket Community, was and is honored to receive that winning guild announcement.

A big thanks again to the developers, contributors and grinders of this event! Was nice to see PL as one, just like the good ol' days!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180514/861a4592e6a6ffecba23f7f1fbedfa56.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fwend
05-14-2018, 02:39 AM
A huge thanks and appreciation to the folks that joined the Pocket Community, to grind out the event!

The officers, members and myself all really loved getting to know some new faces in Pocket Legends. We hope everyone enjoyed their stay in our little Community. Definitely feel free to shoot us a pm, if ever in need. It would be a true pleasure to do it all over again in the future. Just know you all are always welcome in the Community.

A special thanks to the more active guilds who temporarily merged with PC: Apex, Boring Company, Everquest Heroes, Family, Hands for Help, Infinitum, Quantum, Restoration, Resumption, The Elite Way, The Varden, United of Indo and last but not least Virgin. Many active players moved into PC and many grinded the event hard with that "Pocket Community" title. With the combination of forces the Pocket Community shot numbers through the roof! 1,999,972 event points achieved! 467 Max Level (L.105) members! 150 guild members active at one time!

Feel free to leave alts floating around the Community. We do guild giveaways often and always have great activity. We look forward to seeing all the white dragons running around. If there is any desire to keep in touch with our team, leave and alt in PC and connect with us on Discord.

This event can NOT go without thanks to our game developers! Cinco and the Spacetimes team blew this one out of the water! The sets are awesome, the discounts we're helpful and the drop rate of the EXTREMELY rare White Lightning is appreciated. The Pocket Community, was and is honored to receive that winning guild announcement.

A big thanks again to the developers, contributors and grinders of this event! Was nice to see PL as one, just like the good ol' days!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180514/861a4592e6a6ffecba23f7f1fbedfa56.jpg

Kind words from our guild master

Dolloway
05-14-2018, 03:51 AM
Congratulations on your victory and thank you for inviting Restoration into your home for this event. We all appreciate it very much.

mezem
05-14-2018, 06:42 AM
pc #1 always.

XghostzX
05-14-2018, 07:01 AM
Thanks, Oby! You were very kind keeping an open door. I had a blast with you guys!

Ingonghulu
05-14-2018, 07:20 AM
CONGRATULATIONS from everyone at Infinitum. And thank you for opening your doors to all. Truly, in the end, the broader community of PL won.

xzLegendszx
05-14-2018, 07:59 AM
Good job guys i hope to see more events like this one :).

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

3pc
05-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Thank you so much Oby was fun chillin with the guild. Most will leave soon but id say for sure a lot will be staying after experiencing how chill your guild is

bglir
05-15-2018, 03:11 AM
Thank you so much Oby was fun chillin with the guild. Most will leave soon but id say for sure a lot will be staying after experiencing how chill your guild is,
i'm lazy just copy paste from my good old Pal the smaxy 3pc.

Fwend
05-15-2018, 03:32 AM

Well said Obybear, I have to thank all my friends from the various guilds in our community for helping Pocket Community win this guild event.

It was our combined effort that made this a success.

We all have enjoyed meeting new friends and