PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Cinco and everyone in STS

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-15-2018, 11:54 AM
White Dragon set was one of the best moments that I’ve experienced in PL, This was nothing but a dream that became a reality. It’s my favorite set in game, just wanted to say thank you again.

Ps

Just want to throw this out there but maybe there will be some new human or animal face skins in the future 🤷🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
05-15-2018, 02:48 PM
Honestly I wouldn't mind if the grey-blue faces from the Myx bosses were released in another guild event

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-16-2018, 09:42 AM
Honestly I wouldn't mind if the grey-blue faces from the Myx bosses were released in another guild event

I’ll take anything as long as it’s skins lol

xzLegendszx
05-16-2018, 10:34 AM
The human faces were so awesome:/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-16-2018, 11:58 AM
The human faces were so awesome:/

I dont think the humania faces should be rereleased because it shows that the players with them are OG players, but it would definitely be cool if we could get some new interesting faces for this cap. Good idea

xzLegendszx
05-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Lets be real there are like how many "OG" players left?
I dont think the humania faces should be rereleased because it shows that the players with them are OG players, but it would definitely be cool if we could get some new interesting faces for this cap. Good idea

Draebatad
05-16-2018, 01:12 PM

Agreed.

New faces each cap would be fun. Remakes are easier than new designs per cinco. A remake of the asylum gaze into a golden gaze face would fit with the wd sets. Might be too much gold for some but others would dig it I'm sure. Or as Scario suggested, make use of some more npc faces and repurpose them for player characters.

Muzzling
05-16-2018, 01:19 PM
Lets be real there are like how many "OG" players left?

Not saying there isnt many left because there is a lot left but if people have the humania face it is a symbol of how long the player has been at the game. Just like founders or other vanitys used to be before everything became tradeable. Atleast let some of the old players hang on to something from the past without it being spoiled by everyone having it, if cinco chooses to add new faces to the game i hope he doesnt re-enter the humania faces and there is a lot of people that would back me up on this

Draebatad
05-16-2018, 01:21 PM
The same goes with white dragon. I don't think it should be released ever again. There's tons of sets out there, too.

mezem
05-16-2018, 03:32 PM
The same goes with white dragon. I don't think it should be released ever again. There's tons of sets out there, too.

next purple dragon pls

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-16-2018, 05:58 PM
Not saying there isnt many left because there is a lot left but if people have the humania face it is a symbol of how long the player has been at the game. Just like founders or other vanitys used to be before everything became tradeable. Atleast let some of the old players hang on to something from the past without it being spoiled by everyone having it, if cinco chooses to add new faces to the game i hope he doesnt re-enter the humania faces and there is a lot of people that would back me up on this

I agree with you about that but we have to add more gender appeal to each character, I’m sure there’s many girl gamers that want a female human bird or guy gamers that want manly looking foxes. I feel that would bring a lot of uniqueness into the game

Hjable
05-16-2018, 07:45 PM
Thanks sts team and cinco love the guild event and finally got my hands on the white dragon. Was so close to farming white lightning but had a blast. It was so funny when the event ended lines of people outside was trying to get to The guild hall but it was to full.

Draebatad
05-17-2018, 01:08 AM
The traffic jam for the guild hall was unnecessary. Anyone in the guild at the time the event ended had access to the prize vendor in ANY guild hall, be it a new guild or your old one, the guild winner elixir was valid for 48 hours :)

Buchmeister
05-17-2018, 09:47 AM

I’m actually with drae on this one I hope WD never gets released again and new, unique rewards get implemented each time there’s a guild event.

Draebatad
05-17-2018, 01:19 PM
I’m actually with drae on this one I hope WD never gets released again and new, unique rewards get implemented each time there’s a guild event.

And I'm with you on unique awards each time there's a guild event.

Cinco
05-17-2018, 01:22 PM
So... no White Lightning in the next Guild Event? Doesn't seem fair :-/

Draebatad
05-17-2018, 01:33 PM

No, I don't think anyone would not want another shot at white lightning. You gotta bring that back somehow. The next event sounds perfect? But as for white drag, please don't bring it back ever again. Just like black drag, Ichor quest elites, human faces, etc, etc, they all had their special moment to be acquired in the game. BTW, I do love how rare white lightning was/is. A very difficult goal to achieve, and a rewarding one for those lucky ones who do.

Buchmeister
05-17-2018, 02:13 PM

Farmables are fine, White Lightning was so incredibly rare that the fact only like four pieces dropped is insane. Might I suggest that White Lightining be a farmable for every consecutive guild event?

We just want each guild event to bring NEW exclusive rewards so instead of re-releasing items like White Dragon to make everyone happy, let those players get their own exclusive reward in the next event and so on. Why would anyone complain about item exclusivity when they have their own guild event rewards that nobody else can get?

To make the guild events even more community focused and fun, perhaps there could be a design contest every couple of months for the next guild event reward? :o

Fun drinking game, take a sip for every time I say "guild event"

Draebatad
05-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Why would anyone complain about item exclusivity when they have their own guild event rewards that nobody else can get?

Perhaps exclusive, in a sense, if it's a one time release. Not exclusive to any one guild or in numbers, as these event awards vendor items are numerous and spread far and wide across the community. Not complaining, just being clear. Pretty much everybody had access to these items...

In the hope of balance, the next guild event should be a gold faucet and not a gold sink. Many will strongly agree, and as always, others will disagree.

Cinco, can you tell us approximately when the next guild event might be coming around?

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
05-17-2018, 03:59 PM

I agree with you 100% white lightening can definitely come back, it was fun but white dragon set should never come back.

Hjable
05-17-2018, 06:08 PM
I think we had our chance at white lightning and should be something new with low drop rate. Doesn’t seem fair to the lucky few that got a drop if you bring it back. Might sell for a lot of $$ if someone wanna buy the set . Maybe revamp one of the old sets like 66 ,71 or something to 105 but make it look better