PDA

View Full Version : Why not add recipes to make vanity's with useless items?

Deusnordico
05-15-2018, 02:04 PM
I was playing with one of my lost beads, and I noticed something. There are many beautiful items that could be turned into vanitys.

We have as example the Forerunner Plate, which is a beautiful armor of warrior, all golden. It would make a lovely vanity. Another is the energyblade lv12 that is also a warrior and would fall just fine with the vanity Shuyal Liberator's.

As I was thinking of adding the recipes. It could add an ingredient that we would use in any weapon of our taste with some other ingredients to be able to manufacture the vanity. The recipe could be purchased in any city. For a price of 50,000 gold (not so expensive compared to the other beautiful vanitys that exist). Obviously this is just an idea that in my point of view would be welcomed by the new and old players as well. Who knows this idea may come in the next map expansion :)

I await a response and hope you like the idea

By: Deusnordico

Oakmaiden
05-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Plus 1 million , I love your idea!

badgirlchlo
05-15-2018, 05:16 PM
what's wrong with a black heraldic being expensive? theyre just as hard to find and rare as any other item

Screenshotz
05-15-2018, 05:24 PM
I prefer new vanities, not a fan of crafting equipment into vanities. -1 to re-releasing stuff too.

Spheresome
05-15-2018, 05:57 PM
This has the potential to be so amazing and to go so wrong at the same time.

We can make an entirely new series of vanities and bring an entire new element to the idea of a weapon being a vanity.

However at the same time, we add too many vanities ot the market and also drastically change the value of an item. Not to also mention that once an item has been crafted into a vanity, it likely wont be returnable to the original weapon it was.

Suentous PO
05-15-2018, 07:44 PM
Bandwidth might not allow for a ton of new code/items, im guessing. Thats one of the reasons you cant rotate the camera, it streamlines things

Warriorknown
05-15-2018, 08:21 PM
If the devs made a poll obviously everyone would want the most rare items to return(Crier,Heraldic,Flurry). This would only bring the value of these items down.Leave everything as it is.

Fyrce
05-16-2018, 12:45 AM
There are some beautiful kraken pieces that would make great vanities!

Psychoism
05-16-2018, 04:10 AM
Kraken items turns to be vanity.. Would be awesome, But the S1 items please remain them collectors items.

swoutttt
05-16-2018, 05:04 PM
Awesome idea! Maybe they can add some sort of vanity gem as reward for reaching plat tier in a upcomming event ( a bit like paragem ) so we can recycle our useless twink gears into vanitys :D

Warriorknown
05-16-2018, 06:02 PM
These old gears aren’t useless they are meant for the lower level players to use for gear. If you are a collector you would also know they aren’t useless because you like wearing them in towns or hanging them up in your house(Once STS adds armor holders). these low level gears were a piece of Arlor’s past and should stay like that, in my opinion.

|Ares|
05-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Sure but whatever item you would choose, make it only stashable but not able to sell/trade.

BRYBE
05-17-2018, 01:44 AM
Just make this thing happens please. It wont affect collectibles. If the crafting ingredient is the thing that will be converted to vanity, so only player with crier can craft crier vanity. it wont doubled total number of crier....

Nohealth
05-17-2018, 02:26 AM
Just make this thing happens please. It wont affect collectibles. If the crafting ingredient is the thing that will be converted to vanity, so only player with crier can craft crier vanity. it wont doubled total number of crier....It won't double number of armor itself, but it will double the price of it for sure. Especially that this armor is super rare and looks dope as hell

BRYBE
05-17-2018, 06:27 AM
It won't double number of armor itself, but it will double the price of it for sure. Especially that this armor is super rare and looks dope as hell

Many of Alorians dont even know whats crier, only buyers cares about the price

Alwarez
05-17-2018, 08:59 AM
+1, I would make recolored ninja assassin vanitys from useless armors.

BRYBE
05-17-2018, 09:18 AM
+1, I would make recolored ninja assassin vanitys from useless armors.

Oooo i also really like the white ninja set lvl 56-61(i think) green rarity