PDA

View Full Version : Account giving to Family Members... legal?

Daughter
05-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Hi :D
My Sister asked me if I want to grab her Account bcs she'll stop playing AL. It is a Reason to get banned because other IP Adress+I got the Account Data?
If it's illegal and a Reason to get banned or not because I don't give her anything for that?

Spheresome
05-15-2018, 06:12 PM
I hope its not bannable. I feel like the only types of account giving that should be bannable is if you do not know the person irl. As this is when it is most risky for the players. However, this would be impossible to tell if someone was really affiliated with someone else in real life.

I dont know, I guess we will have to wait for a dev to respond.

Suentous PO
05-15-2018, 07:39 PM
Its banable. This is why a bunch of ppl got banned reciently.
just imagine if it was legal in any way? How can anyone prove "x" isnt my fam

Spheresome
05-15-2018, 08:39 PM
just imagine if it was legal in any way? How can anyone prove "x" isnt my fam

Oh in this case, I would just recommend Daughter that you ask your sister to gift you all the items that are tradable and stuff :/

Kaaziii
05-15-2018, 09:31 PM
Hi :D
My Sister asked me if I want to grab her Account bcs she'll stop playing AL. It is a Reason to get banned because other IP Adress+I got the Account Data?
If it's illegal and a Reason to get banned or not because I don't give her anything for that?

I d suggest using the same device to play..IP address changing is not a reason to ban but device changing is, IP address changes when u switch networks(I play at home from Home Wi-Fi which gives me a unique IP but when I play AL during work i get a different unique IP). If they were to ban for changing IP address then there would be no one playing AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-15-2018, 10:22 PM
From the terms of service:

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account.

Spheresome
05-15-2018, 10:38 PM
I think thats a no rip

Daughter
05-16-2018, 12:48 AM
just imagine if it was legal in any way? How can anyone prove "x" isnt my famThey got banned for Account Selling/Buying. I thought it can be legal, because Justg allows Ingame Name Giveaway, because the Owner don't want anything for it :)

Suentous PO
05-16-2018, 12:55 AM
They got banned for Account Selling/Buying.

I was referring to some lb runners & guild shenanigans not long ago

Agirlnamedbob
05-16-2018, 01:04 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416995-Question-about-acc-sharing

Iv asked this in the past. This was justG's answer, guess it will be the same here :/

BRYBE
05-16-2018, 05:24 PM
But how about multi devices(3 devices) and many different networks(3 different mobile data)?
Is it banable?

Avaree
05-16-2018, 05:25 PM
They got banned for Account Selling/Buying. I thought it can be legal, because Justg allows Ingame Name Giveaway, because the Owner don't want anything for it :)

Giving away the name is not sharing sharing the account info of the name being given.

Suentous PO
05-16-2018, 05:39 PM
But how about multi devices(3 devices) and many different networks(3 different mobile data)?
Is it banable?

Nothing wrong with that, as long as your on the up and up.

Daughter
05-17-2018, 03:54 AM
Is it banable?I think yes. I got banned too on my Mage because I play Arlor on Safari, iPhone and Android. Soon I'll move to another Country and have to buy then new Device too because I'll live then in the United States. Idk how I can be sure that I'll not get banned

Ebereasider
05-17-2018, 04:25 AM
Is it banable?

Justg confirmed just 3/4 days ago in chatbox that multiple devices and networks is OK.

Justg
05-17-2018, 10:39 AM
I think yes. I got banned too on my Mage because I play Arlor on Safari, iPhone and Android.

C'mon. This is not why you were banned. You even said it yourself previously:

I got banned because I played for a Friend Event on his Account

Daughter
05-17-2018, 10:41 AM
C'mon. This is not why you were banned. You even said it yourself previously:I know you mean this Mage Account. Ik it was a stupid Idea :/ Sorry for that. I thought it will be okay if I play for him because he can't and he really want it :(
But Justg, can you give Shocn the Undying Orb? He won in my Giveaway too and this is for him then. Would be great. Now I know I'll never play again on others Account because I'll just getting banned

Daughter
05-17-2018, 10:44 AM
And JustG, when I move to the US, do I have to send Email then to Spacetime with Proof I change where I life and with new Device?

Daughter
05-17-2018, 11:01 AM
@Justg, the Orb is in Auction(expired)

3pc
05-17-2018, 11:04 AM
But Justg is it bannable to play on your family members acc?

Daughter
05-17-2018, 11:07 AM
But Justg is it bannable to play on your family members acc?I think too. I'ld let my little Sister play with my Account but dont want get banned

Bluehazee
05-17-2018, 11:23 AM
C'mon. This is not why you were banned. You even said it yourself previously:

I wish the police were so effective...

ElieS
05-19-2018, 09:45 AM
uhm I play this game at my house in the city on my iPad and on my computer at my house in the mountains... This is fine right ? or is there something I should do to prove I'm not sharing the account ?