PDA

View Full Version : Future Vanity Pet Idea

Bakoffmycandy
11-11-2011, 05:42 PM
With the new Weapons that came win the update today I started thinking about how rare it is to even see one drop. I personally have never had luck seeing loot worth while drop from Mysterious Figure with the exception of the Op back one time. I have farmed him many times, its just not easy with the rarity of the Drops. I like this aspect. It has kept me drawn in after I reached my goals for this Update.

For the future, I would like to see Rare Pet drops ( and I stress the RARE ) incorporated into SL. Something that would really stand out compared to Plat bought pets. We have yet to see an actual Pet Drop, & we have yet to see a Pet that is alive opposed to mechanical. Not bashing, just an observation.

My idea is : A Squid Pet

Similar to the Squid Buddy sharing color but a little different. As he follows you around he could leave behind Radioactive Droppings for a graphic. I would love to have a Squid Pet to go along with the Squid Buddy Vanity!

What are you thoughts?

Unmillione
11-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Good idea! The squid could move along the floor and it's tentacles moving!!!

Nightarcher
11-11-2011, 05:56 PM
The current pets just annoy me; I want a "hide pets from view" option! They just run around in circles. ;)

I would love some pet that just trailed behind me and maybe hovered/stood next to me.

Bakoffmycandy
11-11-2011, 06:03 PM
I want a "hide pets from view" option! They just run around in circles. ;)

I would love some pet that just trailed behind me and maybe hovered/stood next to me.

The hide option would be nice for people playing on Mobile. They don't add any stress or lag on my HTC Desire or Archos 101.
And the R.I.V.E.T. does hover :witless:

Lady_Pebbles
11-12-2011, 02:32 PM
I like the ideas! Especially the option to hide the pets during gameplay.