PDA

View Full Version : A True Hero's Wage.. (Plasma Pyramid)

Holyfuryzz
05-16-2018, 07:07 PM
This post is to address Plasma Pyramid's recent nerf... From what's seen, Gold was very heavily nerfed in this beloved map. Now, I completely understand and totally agree that botting is wrong and unfair.. there should definitely be a way to shun bots.. but going about it this way, in gold reduction, penalizes honest players trying to make an earnest wage.. Hopefully this can be fixed to the point as to where botters are rightfully shunned and gold farmers can get back to their small, but honest, hero's wage.

Buchmeister
05-16-2018, 07:19 PM
*cough cough*

Nipunsky
05-16-2018, 08:33 PM
It's giving 140 gold per run. Rip. No way to farm gold currently. Gotta wait for an event lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
05-16-2018, 10:27 PM
This post is to address Plasma Pyramid's recent nerf... From what's seen, Gold was very heavily nerfed in this beloved map. Now, I completely understand and totally agree that botting is wrong and unfair.. there should definitely be a way to shun bots.. but going about it this way, in gold reduction, penalizes honest players trying to make an earnest wage.. Hopefully this can be fixed to the point as to where botters are rightfully shunned and gold farmers can get back to their small, but honest, hero's wage.

In all honesty, i think this is a fair nerf. Id rather have it just nerfed and have the community suggest events for looting gold and such. This would increase the gold that otherwise wouldnt be put back into the economy by the gold hoarders. Hopefully we can get an event or even a permanent map that costs plat to run.

Draebatad
05-16-2018, 11:16 PM

Unlike Plasma Pyramid, the gold events are not really exploitable by automation due to random spawn of portals, so the devs might be open to consider offering a permanent, teaser gold faucet, in replacement of what plasma pyramid was to legit farmers such as yourself before today's update/nerf. Perhaps a portal that randomly spawns and takes you to a pre-nerf plasma pyramid map. Ultimately, there are better solutions to bot countermeasures, and STS already has these ideas in their pockets - it's just a matter of implementing them.

Waug
05-17-2018, 01:13 AM
In all honesty, i think this is a fair nerf. Id rather have it just nerfed and have the community suggest events for looting gold and such. This would increase the gold that otherwise wouldnt be put back into the economy by the gold hoarders. Hopefully we can get an event or even a permanent map that costs plat to run.

Not Plat, gold maps should be for everyone, if gold ain't for everyone, how premium players farm items from plat maps and sell em for gold. They can't do that if there's no buyer. Top of that Pl getting premium mode alot lately.

As far gold farming is concern, cinco really need to do something, either in form of limited time mode high paying gold events or regular comparably small paying gold map etc. To prevent botting, lots of things are there, portals, boss gold drop at the end etc etc.

xzLegendszx
05-17-2018, 02:23 AM
Where can we farm now gold?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
05-17-2018, 04:55 AM
Bring back Plasma pyramid.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Jilsponie
05-17-2018, 11:23 AM
I got more gold running forest haven than plasma pyramid lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk