PDA

View Full Version : how to map unranked skills

Anonyy
11-11-2011, 06:38 PM
how do i map UNRANKED skills it doesn't seam to want to let me do it only the ones that have ranked up?

Matutd
11-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Because they are unranked, the skills are useless. So they will not be mapped. At '0' the skill has not yet been activated or become available to you, so they are unable to be mapped

Anonyy
11-11-2011, 06:53 PM
so what happens to the skills u can only rank them by using them, seams stupid as i have 4 of them i havent been able to use?

Ayc2000
11-11-2011, 06:55 PM
You just can't use them. That's the point of the skill points, so you can either use one to use the skill, or save the point for later by not activating it

Anonyy
11-11-2011, 07:03 PM
so whats th point of them being there if you cannot use them, i have been using pocket legends for about a year it doesn't work this way on that game.

i want to activate the 4 new ones, its not my fault that i cannot use them it automatically selected which ones to upgrade?

Ayc2000
11-11-2011, 07:06 PM
that way, every one will have different builds and the players will be more diverse and valuble based on which skills they pick. Plus pvp will be a lot more interesting. Also in PL, unranked skills cannot be mapped either, you must have them ranked already.
Do you have automatic leveling guide activated? that might be why they are automatically picked

Anonyy
11-11-2011, 07:12 PM
u cant map them without you even using them usually when you get them u map them an start using them in pl. i do have the atuomatic leveling i didn' realise until a few days later, it was like that when i dl the game is there nothing i can do as i dont think its fair that i have to stick to whatever is given to me without asking me what i would like to use.

Ayc2000
11-11-2011, 07:18 PM
In the beginning of pl, they do that for the first few skills, but after that, you have to manually add them. If your not going to use those skills anyways, why map them. And I'm sorry to hear that, and yes, it is unfair, but the only way to change it is to use platinum or restart your character. You can earn free platinum by using tapjoy offers :)

Matutd
11-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Wait... Do u mean the last few skills in sl? If u do, then they haven't been released yet, and they will come with later lvl caps :)

Anonyy
11-11-2011, 07:30 PM
ah right glad you cleared that up matutd thought it was strange that you cna only use what you were given when you first start in the game.

Matutd
11-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Haha no problem :) I was kinda confused halfway throug this thread because at first I thought u meant the skills that u hadn't put a poin into lol

Anonyy
11-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Matutd no that is what Is what I mean I have four unused skills? U said it's because they are not available yet they havent finished them. Will I be able to use these or not??