View Full Version : Level 105 1H weap

jackelpl1035
05-18-2018, 12:56 AM
The level 105 Zaelwyn 8mil gold and the tyben sword and karro axe 6mil gold in vendor...but why the Zaelwyn more suck than 1H weap? Lol and why only the dex 2H weap op in pvp? Lolz....and something not fair, endgame pvp just pay to win, awaken and enchant should be only for pve. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji850][emoji45]

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hjable
05-18-2018, 12:19 PM
I agree for that pvp part. Awaken should cost a large amount of gold or 10 plats. And reroll should be for gold and plats l. Plats give much better chance of getting good stats. Gold should cost a lot to reroll. I always use plats to Reroll but maybe you can reroll with gold. I think all pvp item should be attainable for people that run out of offer or don’t buy plat at least for 105.the only reason I say lot of gold cause I know how much it cost reroll it with plats to try to get certain stats.

jackelpl1035
05-18-2018, 12:34 PM
I agree for that pvp part. Awaken should cost a large amount of gold or 10 plats. And reroll should be for gold and plats l. Plats give much better chance of getting good stats. Gold should cost a lot to reroll. I always use plats to Reroll but maybe you can reroll with gold. I think all pvp item should be attainable for people that run out of offer labor don’t buy plat at least for 105.I am not rich in plats. [emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言