PDA

View Full Version : Bear super mega smash

Hjable
05-18-2018, 12:07 PM
The knock back on this skill push enemy out of of sword proc effect lava pool and out of range of basic attack. And give enemy like birds mage and chance to root. I think knock back should be removed from this skill but then again maybe other people like it the way it is.maybe the extra distant we lose on this knock back we can add to our other knock bac(pushing a enemy back farther put them out the fight for a few sec). Giving bear even more crowd control in team fights

synfullmagic_23110
05-18-2018, 12:08 PM
Me too bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plpr
05-18-2018, 01:33 PM
The knock back on this skill push enemy out of of sword proc effect lava pool and out of range of basic attack. And give enemy like birds mage and chance to root. I think knock back should be removed from this skill but then again maybe other people like it the way it is.maybe the extra distant we lose on this knock back we can add to our other knock bac(pushing a enemy back farther put them out the fight for a few sec). Giving bear even more crowd control in team fights
If this is changed it will take away the launch capabilities it gives in ffa or using it to escape in a 1v1. This does not need touched.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hjable
05-18-2018, 01:58 PM
Ok maybe make it only effect 105 like the last point in the talent tree of that skill remove pushback effect. In a team fight this push back is not only bad for the warrior but the whole team. Try to stun enemy and push him out of range of team mates , or knocking them out of proc effects isn’t working out In Team fighting. Also how often can we use that ability to say escape form mage or range. Mage freeze and bird hit from super far. In team fighting knocking 1 enemy back is not a escape option. Yeah I’m agree if they need it for 1 vs 1 and it should stay but somehow let use be able to remove pushback it’ll become much better for my tank/sup roll

plpr
05-18-2018, 03:17 PM
Ok maybe make it only effect 105 like the last point in the talent tree of that skill remove pushback effect. In a team fight this push back is not only bad for the warrior but the whole team. Try to stun enemy and push him out of range of team mates , or knocking them out of proc effects isn’t working out In Team fighting. Also how often can we use that ability to say escape form mage or range. Mage freeze and bird hit from super far. In team fighting knocking 1 enemy back is not a escape option. Yeah I’m agree if they need it for 1 vs 1 and it should stay but somehow let use be able to remove pushback it’ll become much better for my tank/sup roll

I can garuntee you will lose to any good team with a warrior. In team fights i control how the battle is played by who i single out with sms really changing the knock back is a terrible idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hjable
05-18-2018, 04:10 PM
I think I lose with it out without it just a suggestion