PDA

View Full Version : Market PVP

Spheresome
05-18-2018, 10:18 PM
I brought up this idea once in a response to a thread, i just thought I would dedicate a thread to this idea of mine :P

So Players would enter a pvp arena where they would enter naked, and would be given the ability to choose a certain number of armors, gems, and pets that would use up a certain number of points from an original set of points. And once a certain number of players had selected the gears they wanted, they would go pvp.

For example, assume that I enter this "market pvp" map and that once I had entered I would be given 100 points
- i could select an arcane artifact worth like 20 points
- a legendary wep worth 5 points
- fort gems worth 4 points each
- nekro worth 30 points

I would keep spending points until I ran out or felt completely geared.

Then people in a similar room who would have completely a similar ideal such as mine in using points to buy a new set of gears. Then they would pvp in a new map :P

After finished pvping, the gear they had purchased with the "points" they had spent would all be removed from their inventories.

I know this is really confusing to follow xD but any opinions on this idea?

Daughter
05-19-2018, 03:28 AM
+-1
It's sounds cool, but how to earn Points? On this Way Noobs can have a Chance in PvP too

Alwarez
05-19-2018, 11:14 AM
+1 from me,this would need loadouts for sure, but peeps who buyed 100 dex artifacts are on the way to this thread :D

Spheresome
05-19-2018, 11:26 AM
+-1
It's sounds cool, but how to earn Points? On this Way Noobs can have a Chance in PvP too

points would be you could choose from 3 ways to play, FFA, teams, or CTF I guess, just the same old regular pvp systems, except that the gears have been pre determined with a new money currency and shop :)

Spheresome
05-19-2018, 11:28 AM
Oh yeah the items in the shop would need to be randomized every single round and the same for each player who enters the new map and shop!

Screenshotz
05-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Removing awakenings from pvp would be better than this idea imo

Spheresome
05-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Removing awakenings from pvp would be better than this idea imo

Well theoretically all of the gear bought from the "pvp vendor" should be all unawakened?

Abuze
05-19-2018, 12:31 PM
This sounds like something from minecraft xD
If you take kills from Ctf/TDM or duel those can be dummied, not sure about FFA.
Would be better to have a map where ever class is balanced, same class gear, same stats between rogs. This would make it all skill based.

Nohealth
05-19-2018, 12:35 PM
If you take kills from Ctf/TDM or duel those can be dummied, not sure about FFA.
Would be better to have a map where ever class is balanced, same class gear, same stats between rogs. This would make it all skill based.That's definitely needed.

Spheresome
05-19-2018, 03:19 PM
Would be better to have a map where ever class is balanced, same class gear, same stats between rogs. This would make it all skill based.

Yeh I kinda wanted to have the idea to have a pvp system that is entirely skill based and that even the gear and pets would require skill :)

No DUmmy Farming! Maybe if there was no dummy farming STS could find a way to incorporate a leaderboard :eagerness:

BRYBE
05-20-2018, 06:21 AM
Its not fair for +100 dex/str/int user :( we spent golds and moneys for nothing but pve which epic equippers also can survive there?

Paw
05-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Terrible idea. Another idea of people wanting everything free on a plate without working towards it. U want arcane items in pvp. Go farm it IMO

Spheresome
05-20-2018, 02:20 PM
Terrible idea. Another idea of people wanting everything free on a plate without working towards it. U want arcane items in pvp. Go farm it IMO

Its not Like I dont have them, I just want more people to pvp, if people can pvp for less then pvp would be more active again :D