PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends list of game suggestions.

KingFu
07-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Some of these may have already been suggested, but here is a list of ideas that should be implemented into the game. :)

Game Hosting:
1) Ability for the leader of the game to boot even when they are outside of the game
2) Ability for game leader to give hosting power to another player in the party
3) Friends must be invited or know the password to join a locked game

Purchasing:
1) Whenever you might buy an item it should show how much gold you will have after you make the purchase

Gold:
1) Universal gold between each players characters (like how platinum is)

Platinum:
Platinum should be purchasable via phone bill.

PvP:
1) Ability to click on opposing teams characters
2) Ability to send a message that only your team mates can read
3) Larger PvP maps
4) 1V1 PvP
5) Being able to wager gold in PvP through a confirmed betting system

Trade:
1) A chat box in the trade window
2) Ability to view the items appearance without it being equipped or gifted
3) Having to wait a certain amount of time before requesting to trade more then once

Chat:
1) Friend requests and game invites to placed into the chat box
2) Each action has a different color (for example private messages in a different color than open chat)

Friends:
1) The location of each friend should be listed beside the name
2) When typing in a name to add a friend a list of suggestions pop up (like google does)

Gifting:
1) Ability to gift items to a friend that isn't in the same place as you or that is offline
2) Ability to gift gold
3) When you hit the "Give" button a message should pop up for you to confirm or deny giving (preventing accidental gifts)

Options:
1) Being able to turn off auto correct without going through the device settings
2) Ability to turn off the "Help" button

Inventory:
1) Items should be sortable

Town:
1) Towns should be seasonal (Idea from Cascade, full forum here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4197-Suggestion-Towne-Weather))

Tweaks and other suggestions:
1) Orientation should be them same when you close and open the app
2) Games should be locked for players that aren't high enough level to play there unless invited
3) Having to wait a certain amount of time to invite the same person
4) The health bar should flash when health is at about 20%

Those are some of my thoughts that would be nice to be in the game. Possibly more to come! Thanks!

Gavry
07-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Great list of suggestions. I like them all. :)

KingFu
07-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Great list of suggestions. I like them all. :)

Thanks, I would really like these to be implemented, it's a long list, but a lot of updates on the way as well!

Interim7
07-09-2010, 02:38 AM
Gah -- weren't you an enchantress yesterday?

But yes, I particularly like the universal gold idea. I really DON'T like the platinum idea. All it'll do is make things stupid. You know, STS need the money -- this isn't just about the players.

KingFu
07-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Gah -- weren't you an enchantress yesterday?

But yes, I particularly like the universal gold idea. I really DON'T like the platinum idea. All it'll do is make things stupid. You know, STS need the money -- this isn't just about the players.

True, I was debating whether or not to put it on here, but I ended up just going through with it. I think it might be nice but you are right, that's where the company makes it's money off this app. I won't remove it because we don't know everyone will be against it, but I don't think that's the best idea on the list.

Also, I was an enchantress yesterday, I have 2 characters and I like the look of the archer picture better, I will probably switch back later though, so this is a warning. ;)

KingFu
07-09-2010, 04:29 AM
**Updated**

Added "Purchasing" category

Jstizar
07-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Some of these ideas are better than others. I really don't like the purchasing platinum with gold but I'm sure that isn't a surprise. I would go more in depth but I'm at work and really don't feel like it. Also, there is already a way to turn in-game tips off in the options menu.

Royce
07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
There is already a sticky thread like this here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3707-The-Suggestion-Box
You should add to it rather than starting another suggestion compilation thread.

Cascade
07-09-2010, 12:40 PM
No this one should be stickied Royce...

bmc85uk
07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Some of those ideas have already been accepted by the devs, a lot have already been posted - not that it hurts to reiterate.

That aside, I can't see any reason to make this thread sticky given that we already have a compilation list.

Cascade
07-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Because I like this one better :P Haaaa

Royce
07-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Because I like this one better :P Haaaa

This is why I don't like these threads, and don't believe any like this should be made sticky unless started by the devs/mods. The OP is in charge of what then becomes accepted as a pseudo-official list, and even though I like the people who started both these threads, suggestions are a political thing, people have very strong and different opinions, and I don't think either of your lists are quite right :P

Edit:
I think a far better solution than threads like these to track user interest in features, would be for STS to get set up with UserVoice: https://uservoice.com/
It works really well, people can enter and vote for ideas, etc. I use several programs that take advantage of UserVoice.

bmc85uk
07-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Ultimately all true, however there are ideas in my compilation list that I don't like, but are there due to popularity and good feedback, aside from that, I'm happy to take suggestions as to what should/shouldn't be on there.

KingFu
07-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Also, there is already a way to turn in-game tips off in the options menu.

Those are the tips, I am talking about the "Help" button, the little question mark on each tab, that if you click it, little messages come out that tell you how to do it.

Jstizar
07-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Those are the tips, I am talking about the "Help" button, the little question mark on each tab, that if you click it, little messages come out that tell you how to do it.

It's all the same crap to me :p.

Elffy
07-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Good ideas lots have perviously been mentioned but gives devs less places to look around

Cascade
07-09-2010, 08:07 PM
My idea is the most popular I think :D

KingFu
07-10-2010, 09:38 AM
I think the idea for universal gold amongst players is a must!

bmc85uk
07-10-2010, 09:50 AM
We'll be able to bank gold as of 1.3 so that's not something you need to worry about :-)

aleksk
08-13-2010, 10:35 PM
so there is no way to boot opposing team in pvp?!

asommers
08-14-2010, 12:15 AM
I do like these threads, but they eventually become so hard to read (varied opinions, new ideas added mid thread, etc.). What would be helpful for us is a unique thread per unique topic, and then a compilation thread (much like bmc's that I stickied a while ago) that has links to all of them. Although the community has fantastic ideas, if it is really hard or confusing for devs to find the information we need, things will fall through the cracks.

-ALS

Dsky7
08-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Platinum:
1) Ability to buy platinum with gold

I hate the stupid idea of paying for the episodes. I tought it was a free game, but you can only lvl up to 13.
Please put this idea in the game. Not everyone can pay for the episodes, or want to pay.

Banned
08-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Platinum:
1) Ability to buy platinum with gold

I hate the stupid idea of paying for the episodes. I tought it was a free game, but you can only lvl up to 13.
Please put this idea in the game. Not everyone can pay for the episodes, or want to pay.

Yep, because the idea that the devs actually have to provide for themselves/families is completely stupid.

From what I see, you sir, are the stupid one.

Mennddoza
11-26-2010, 02:14 PM
I like apple Pie!!! Happy Thanks Giving!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Winternight
11-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Not a good idea to let players look at the stats of their opponent in PvP.

EricB
11-26-2010, 02:32 PM
+1 for Flashing life bar and universal gold!

KingFu
11-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Man, this lost is old, lol. Some of the ideas have been implemented:D

TwinkTastical
11-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Yep, because the idea that the devs actually have to provide for themselves/families is completely stupid.

From what I see, you sir, are the stupid one.
God im loling irl...

Sztoid
01-01-2011, 02:22 PM
1. Allow players to separately choose an avatar and a job class.
2. Give avatars a special ability that corresponds to their race with a recast time of an
hour, ie bear attack damage double for ~30 seconds, eagle attack speed doubled for
~30 seconds, enchantress invincible for ~30 seconds.
3. Allow players to change their job class after completion of a quest, ie enchantress
starter npc - Ellie the enchantress, archer starter npc - Commander Blackhawk, etc.

GEAR
1. Allow players to see the name and stats of gear equipped by other players when
viewing their profile.

REWARDS
1. Incorporate a badge system.
2. Give players enhanced stats/abilities for obtaining badges and/or obtaining a
combination of badges.
3. Allow players to view badges on a separate tab within the players profile.

Unruly
01-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Support all the way!

Iam
01-03-2011, 05:11 AM
i guess it was already posted anywhere, but couldnt find it so 1 further suggestion.

it would be great if u can send a message to a offline person , that will also appear when hes loggin in

superglut2
01-03-2011, 05:33 AM
We need mail system