PDA

View Full Version : New Items Bug

Bakoffmycandy
11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Downloaded the patches for Google Chrome, after the 2nd patch I was able to see the New Shields, Cats & Squid Buddy actually showed on my character in game & not just on my character screen. I was pleased with these fixes! Logged out for a little while & when I logged in I noticed the following :

Shield graphic is completely missing & it is not there equipped in your inventory

New pets Cats are no longer visible & it is not there equipped in your inventory

Squid Buddy is not seen on my screen it is not there equipped in your inventory. It is visible on the character screen though.

The New 100% Luck Enhancer is not available

All I have noticed so far. Is there a way to reset your cache in Google Chrome to wipe the update so I can re download it?

Thanks

Bakoffmycandy
11-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Cleared Cache in Chrome & it reset Star Legends. Had the long load up time as if it were the 1rst time I ran it. Once logged in everything was still fully updated & bug was still present.

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 01:59 AM
Cleared Cache in Chrome & it reset Star Legends. Had the long load up time as if it were the 1rst time I ran it. Once logged in everything was still fully updated & bug was still present.

I'm not sure, so you have tried to clear cache in chrome. Have you tried on a smartphone to see if your problems are on there. If so it may be a bug with both.

Bakoffmycandy
11-12-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm not sure, so you have tried to clear cache in chrome. Have you tried on a smartphone to see if your problems are on there. If so it may be a bug with both.

This is a Chrome Bug only. Items are still equipped you just cant see them at all, graphic or inventory. Thought the clear cache would clear the Updates but I was mistaken.

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 02:44 AM
This is a Chrome Bug only. Items are still equipped you just cant see them at all, graphic or inventory. Thought the clear cache would clear the Updates but I was mistaken.

I'm don't know. Have you tried reinstalling chrome and updating version of chrome?

Bakoffmycandy
11-12-2011, 02:47 AM

I'm don't know. Have you tried reinstalling chrome and updating version of chrome?

Really didn't want to go that route but I may have to

kateku
11-12-2011, 02:47 AM
I am using Iphone and the pet always unequipped itself. I had to put many times back to equip it.

Bakoffmycandy
11-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Ended up re installing Google Chrome. Everything is as it should be :o

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Ended up re installing Google Chrome. Everything is as it should be :o

So did I help you? Glad to see you have solved your problem

Yurimaru
11-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Same thing happened to me, I had to reinstall Chrome for the issue to resolve.

Futumsh
11-12-2011, 05:16 PM
preferences -> under the hood -> content settings -> all cookies and site data -> account.spacetimestudios.com -> file system -> remove

should fix this without reinstalling, if it happens to you. A better solution for this is underway for the next major update.

Bakoffmycandy
11-12-2011, 06:27 PM
preferences -> under the hood -> content settings -> all cookies and site data -> account.spacetimestudios.com -> file system -> remove

should fix this without reinstalling, if it happens to you. A better solution for this is underway for the next major update.

Very Helpful! Thanks a bunch =)