PDA

View Full Version : New pet happyness idea and a ty to sts plus spam bot report

im jeff
05-19-2018, 06:21 PM
A new pet named Energy which is either mythic or legendary that adds a 5-10% chance to energy essence drops, it can be a chance or an happiness boost you guys choose. Chance is like chester when he attacks he gives a chance to party boost gold loot by 20% or happiness is when its on you as long as the pet is happy and summoned.

Thanks to sts, they made it possible for me to hit plat tier on this event! I had the time and energy to do it.

Btw when i was making this forum my friend informed me that there is another spam bot link to hack people, the dude spamming the link in game has the ign of "GiftSystem" he says "Only today! Get 165 platinum for free! Link here: ................... "

Not posting link because it breaks tos and i dont want people to fall for it or get a virus from being inquisitive.

Lore
05-19-2018, 06:39 PM
What is exactly the point of increasing energy essence droprate?
Imo it's fine as it is, me myself is a somewhat lazy player and yet I had 5 energy crafting with 30+ essences ready every single hour of event (except from the time I was sleeping/at work, lol), simply by farming kt4 (:

Spheresome
05-19-2018, 07:12 PM
Why is it that Whenever I'm farming for essences they never drop, and whenever I dont want essences they drop. That just about sums up my essence farming experiences :/

scarysmerf
05-19-2018, 09:48 PM
They delete all the crafted energy's and essence after events anyways won't do anything to help players in game.

Nohealth
05-19-2018, 11:28 PM
Energy drop is just fine. There's no need to increase it in any way

BRYBE
05-20-2018, 06:10 AM
Energy drop is just fine. There's no need to increase it in any way

Yeah fine for this event theres some event where essence drop is so bad