PDA

View Full Version : bye SL

wizardstarr
11-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Ok well I finally came to my mind that SL wasn't never for me,I can't find a active and nice guild,no one to help me grind in SY 2 not SY 5 so now im done ill be on PL from now on I might change my mind this is just for a while till maybe next cap or maybe sooner Idk but if u wanna see me In PL add eaglestarr :D

:(

zappaxe
11-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah I'm not an sl fan either :) well hope you have fun with pl!

javier995
11-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Why didn't you tell me? You could've joined my guild. Well hope to see you in PL
Add Raokareosa

Nightarcher
11-11-2011, 11:46 PM

Boo hiss!

BodMaster
11-11-2011, 11:50 PM
:( add BearBodMaster :( shame you couldn't find the right guild for you.. it does take time. :)

Anyone want to let people know that your taking a break, check the Coming and Going forum :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Comings-and-Goings

Why come on SL forums then? Found that kind of rude.

Phoenixking
11-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Lol mod when one uses what's new like moi it shows all the forums and he found this lol

Sassinya
11-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Sorry to see u go.

Deathpunch
11-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Idk, isn't this wizardstarrs third thread saying (s)he is leaving SL?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Kahlua
11-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Idk, isn't this wizardstarrs third thread saying (s)he is leaving SL?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D
Thank you.
90% of his threads have been either for attention or goodbye threads. Enough all ready.

Good luck in PL.

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Sorry to see you go. I'll be sure to add you on pl

Slant
11-12-2011, 02:51 AM
Uh lol he walked out of perfectly good biosphere runs after saying the team wasnt good enough, just join from sector map dude there are biosphere runs going on throughout the day, had no problems finding runs or friends so im not surprised he is walking out of the game too

and ive seen you play as well, you dont need to rush in front of everyone or prove how fast you are, be a team player and stick to the group, thats actually faster

good luck

BodMaster
11-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Uh lol he walked out of perfectly good biosphere runs after saying the team wasnt good enough, just join from sector map dude there are biosphere runs going on throughout the day, had no problems finding runs or friends

good luck

Agreed!

I don't run with friends at all times, all I have to level if friends/guild aren't on is make a game... yup that easy make abgame and people will end up joining. I then send a quick friend request and what my objective is for being there in Bio it would be "speedy XP runs" then people just follow. After you show you can rmk pretty fast say "heyy" at beginning of next rmk, a few runs in you are making perfectly good new friends.

Can honestly say I have different friends on each of my main classes, due to this. Hopefully get time to add everyone at least on my main as we have so much fun.

Stranger = Potential Great Friend

Not saying its all been good sure we had randoms join after a team was made up, begging and asking for Gear or Cred" being rude etc. But dnt forget your the rmk'r its your instance what do you do next? ;)

Robsta
11-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Agreed with Bod and slant met both of them in random room :)

CanonicalKoi
11-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Agreed!

I don't run with friends at all times, all I have to level if friends/guild aren't on is make a game... yup that easy make abgame and people will end up joining. I then send a quick friend request and what my objective is for being there in Bio it would be "speedy XP runs" then people just follow. After you show you can rmk pretty fast say "heyy" at beginning of next rmk, a few runs in you are making perfectly good new friends.

Can honestly say I have different friends on each of my main classes, due to this. Hopefully get time to add everyone at least on my main as we have so much fun.

Stranger = Potential Great Friend

Not saying its all been good sure we had randoms join after a team was made up, begging and asking for Gear or Cred" being rude etc. But dnt forget your the rmk'r its your instance what do you do next? ;)

^^^ What Bod said. I did a bunch of grinding when no friends were on. Made a Biosphere run, solo maybe the first part and someone arrives. Next run you get another person or two and by then end of three runs, you've got a full group willing to do remakes. I got to run with a bunch of folks I hadn't before and made a lot of new friends, as well as XP. A win-win if ever there was one. :)

Madbear
11-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Thank you.
90% of his threads have been either for attention or goodbye threads. Enough all ready.

Good luck in PL.

Aye, just saw him on SL

PablobobChan
11-14-2011, 07:54 AM
He's joined my guild now, so alls good. :3

Zraorizer
11-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear this I heard good luck in pl

BodMaster
11-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Sorry to hear this I heard good luck in pl

He's back in SL now buddy, new guild 'Crysis' :)