PDA

View Full Version : Ideas keep coming

BRYBE
05-20-2018, 06:56 AM
Why mage use guns? Guns are for rogue aka assassin. Mage should use something magical not physic. How about you replace mage guns with something new and the guns are changed to rogue class. Give comments please, ty :)

Xxkayakxx
05-20-2018, 07:00 AM
Mage should use psychology....discuss with mobs and boss lowering their confidence—>armor/health so instead of a pistol they should have a book xD

Fytheo
05-20-2018, 08:00 AM
Great idea. I have seen it in many games.
Mage should use psychology....discuss with mobs and boss lowering their confidence—>armor/health so instead of a pistol they should have a book xD

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
05-20-2018, 08:06 AM
If sts felt the need to change it they would have already. This game has been out for 5 years.

BRYBE
05-20-2018, 08:13 AM

Lowering confidence makes the person want to use more armors to feel safe tho

marsu4u
05-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Lmfao I dunno why I laughed at this so much [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Spheresome
05-20-2018, 09:41 AM

Yes! We can bring the curse ability to its maximum potential!

scarysmerf
05-20-2018, 11:59 AM
Dude guns are powered by magic mages have guns and staffs for a reason staffs are for close combat and to attack multiple mobs at once guns are for ranged attacks. We have our weapons the way they are for a reason don't fix something that isn't broken.

Magemagix
05-20-2018, 12:07 PM
Why mage use guns? Guns are for rogue aka assassin. Mage should use something magical not physic. How about you replace mage guns with something new and the guns are changed to rogue class. Give comments please, ty :)One gun for rogue can be ok imo.

Gun vanity, cowboy suit nd a cowboy duel emote. Damn lol i already want it. XD

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

BRYBE
05-20-2018, 01:17 PM
Dude guns are powered by magic mages have guns and staffs for a reason staffs are for close combat and to attack multiple mobs at once guns are for ranged attacks. We have our weapons the way they are for a reason don't fix something that isn't broken.

Mage use magic to summon an orb from books to attack gun seem man-made hmmm

BRYBE
05-20-2018, 01:19 PM

Btw this isnt somehig broken that need to fix its just a thread for opinions

mrshield
05-20-2018, 09:35 PM
Good idea but nty im good in guns

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-23-2018, 05:08 PM
Mage needs plasma gun like Predator.

Xxkayakxx
05-23-2018, 11:10 PM
I want to throw cats like the crazy lady in the Simpsons....
With armor and helm vanity to look like her.....

Sasamon
05-23-2018, 11:20 PM
Not saying that I would like my rogue using a gun or hammer but, would be interesting if we had one event to use another classes weapon.
I could be happy with a vanity gun for my daggs, would not be necessary change the whole system, I've been thinking on that but thought was too ridiculous to suggest, perhaps it is...

BRYBE
05-24-2018, 06:02 AM
Not saying that I would like my rogue using a gun or hammer but, would be interesting if we had one event to use another classes weapon.
I could be happy with a vanity gun for my daggs, would not be necessary change the whole system, I've been thinking on that but thought was too ridiculous to suggest, perhaps it is...

XD and yeah an event would do :)
Atleast we can take some ss while the event still live

PatD
05-24-2018, 09:24 AM
drag staff for warrior then! lol

Alwarez
05-25-2018, 07:26 PM
Immo staff for rogues then. Mages can have that crap aimshot

PsychoNuke
05-26-2018, 06:19 AM

Thanks for giving me a good laugh :)
Laughing hard on nabs who didn't get your sarcasm xD