PDA

View Full Version : Forest fight proc pools

Muzzling
05-20-2018, 12:04 PM
Cinco, can we please get color coded proc pools in forest fight? Proc pools are colored in all other maps and ive died numberous times cuz i didnt know if it was my pool or opponents. Ty

Jilsponie
05-20-2018, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I've done the same thing lol

With the run speed proc the pool was more useful, without it people just knock you out of the pool making the proc pretty useless.

Perhaps instead of a pool on the ground that gets left behind if you're trying to kite or just get stomped/kicked/repulsed/fired/charged out of, a healing shield that stays on your character would definitely level the playing field more, and eliminate the need for color coding

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

XghostzX
05-20-2018, 12:09 PM
I think adding colors to the proc pools would be great. I've done the same thing vs other mages; walking into their pools thinking it's mine.

Muzzling
05-20-2018, 12:11 PM

With the run speed proc the pool was more useful, without it people just knock you out of the pool making the proc pretty useless.

Perhaps instead of a pool on the ground that gets left behind if you're trying to kite or just get stomped/kicked/repulsed/fired/charged out of, a healing shield that stays on your character would definitely level the playing field more, and eliminate the need for color coding

The only thing about a personal shield is team play, mages are known for their team play and mages proc help teams out a lot, without it the team would have a very hard time and it would almost be like a stale mate.

Congeniality
05-20-2018, 06:14 PM

The only thing about a personal shield is team play, mages are known for their team play and mages proc help teams out a lot, without it the team would have a very hard time and it would almost be like a stale mate.

What if the healing shield went onto the nearest teammate ;D. I think that would be cool! (Keep in mind I know little of this cap PvP and have no background on whether this would be even remotely possible / balanced)

Jilsponie
05-20-2018, 06:18 PM
Or an aoe shield effect similar to the pillars in humania, but yeah lol
What if the healing shield went onto the nearest teammate ;D. I think that would be cool! (Keep in mind I know little of this cap PvP and have no background on whether this would be even remotely possible / balanced)