PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Command Functions

Kaziscate
05-20-2018, 06:10 PM
So I was looking through the list of commands and there were a couple that stood out and had me questioning what they are for. Here’s the commands that I wonder what exactly they do or how you are able to use these:

/accountreward reward_id
/playerbroadcast <broadcast type> <text>

Suentous PO
05-20-2018, 06:35 PM
So I was looking through the list of commands and there were a couple that stood out and had me questioning what they are for. Here’s the commands that I wonder what exactly they do or how you are able to use these:

/accountreward reward_id
/playerbroadcast <broadcast type> <text>

Long time ago (prior to humania expansion in pl) sts was flirting with the idea of offering subscriptions for accounts with posible perks. Some of us got an email poll asking our opinions on some things, one of the questions was like " would you be interested in a posible subscription feature?"
It was this same time when those commands showed up. Some were never fully implemented but still remain in game.

I don't know what "player broadcast " was but, I bet I'm glad it doesn't do anything lol

Futumsh
05-21-2018, 09:48 AM
Those are internal commands that players can't actually use. It's just a bug that they show up in the list - I'll fix them.

DalleManden
05-21-2018, 10:03 AM
Long time ago (prior to humania expansion in pl) sts was flirting with the idea of offering subscriptions for accounts with posible perks. Some of us got an email poll asking our opinions on some things, one of the questions was like " would you be interested in a posible subscription feature?"
It was this same time when those commands showed up. Some were never fully implemented but still remain in game.

I don't know what "player broadcast " was but, I bet I'm glad it doesn't do anything lol

Dang, that subscription thing sounded cool - I think they should do a poll again

Azerothraven
05-22-2018, 05:54 AM

Sometimes I am really impressed by the stuff you remember

marsu4u
05-23-2018, 04:42 AM
They should do the subscription thing again, I wouldn't mind paying for it [emoji14]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk