PDA

View Full Version : Is bear ever going to be viable 1v1?

plpr
05-20-2018, 10:28 PM
I understand this cap is meant for team fights but playing as a bear is flat out impossible vs any class with range. Crushing blow and hell scream need UPDATED to actually have an effect on the opponents stats and tybens sword and hornshaks axe need to have a proc that does something to help out the fight. There are 4 bears at level 105 pvp if that doesn't tell how bad they are idk what else can be said. Every mage and bird issue people have are reported on the forum in droves and fixed accordingly but bear isn't even reported on forum because so little people are even playing it.

Xyzther
05-21-2018, 01:20 AM
Idk man crash seems to be doing ok as a bear

OneLeft
05-21-2018, 01:26 AM
I'd like to point out bear just got a buff and i dont think a single update that has happened to mage or bird helped them out.
All the updates to mage and bird were a nerf besides the buff to dmg of talon set, which isnt only helping bird because anyone can use the set.
Its like people that play bear expect them to deal dmg like a bird and tank like a BEAR which is what they are supposed to do TANK.
Maybe birds should complain about how they dont have 2k+ armor like a bear or how the break armor skill does nothing at end game.

And i would also like to know how has rhino yet to get a nerf in any way?

Jilsponie
05-21-2018, 09:59 AM
It's viable now... since people can't figure out their classes and mages are "op" I'm teaching bear and bird to those i feel deserve the knowledge... since you're a completely different person in pl than here on forums I'd be willing. (You're much more respectful in game) but i didn't see your bear on my friend list anymore

P.S. this bear here said go, buffed, then waited for me to say go to give you an idea of their previous experience in pvp... now they are 1 of what? 2 bears killing mages? lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180521/2eeb6e28eeff60b101a155117fc7a352.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180521/e27d24585d006c4209628a5a81ab534c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

plpr
05-21-2018, 11:36 AM
I'd like to point out bear just got a buff and i dont think a single update that has happened to mage or bird helped them out.
All the updates to mage and bird were a nerf besides the buff to dmg of talon set, which isnt only helping bird because anyone can use the set.
Its like people that play bear expect them to deal dmg like a bird and tank like a BEAR which is what they are supposed to do TANK.
Maybe birds should complain about how they dont have 2k+ armor like a bear or how the break armor skill does nothing at end game.

And i would also like to know how has rhino yet to get a nerf in any way?
A bird with proc can tank 3 classes against a wall for 10 seconds

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
05-21-2018, 12:09 PM
A bird with proc can tank 3 classes against a wall for 10 seconds

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkYeah, the talon proc gives way too much armor and dodge imo. 1k armor is roughly a 70% boost in armor on average if i was to take a random guess, then you have another 100 dodge to deal with lol

Those are procs best suited for a tank imo, while tank classes get procs more suited for damage classes.... kinda backwards if ya ask me lol

plpr
05-21-2018, 01:04 PM
Yeah, the talon proc gives way too much armor and dodge imo. 1k armor is roughly a 70% boost in armor on average if i was to take a random guess, then you have another 100 dodge to deal with lol

Those are procs best suited for a tank imo, while tank classes get procs more suited for damage classes.... kinda backwards if ya ask me lol

Exactlyyyyyy

Mine AGK
05-21-2018, 01:19 PM
Exactlyyyyyy

True, but i dont think it should be that way. Bear is already tanky as it is and requires alot of damage to kill. The talon proc should stay on bird and the sword proc should be changed. The axe proc is fine and pretty OP as it reduces hit% by 100 and gives a slowness effect.