PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Society

Schtoiven
11-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the ranks of the dead!
Let me start out by saying we are solidly on the leaderboards! We're ranked second in engineers, only one off of first, and with many engineers racing to 41. Engineers rule. We are also TIED FOR FOURTH on the overall leaderboards. And again, we have quite a few members of all classes heading towards 41. I hope to add my com to the ranks this either this week or next. Congratulations TDS, lets keep up the amazing work.
We have a new GM carrying the title. We have three GMs, and one has been rather inactive, playing too much PL instead. Leadership of TDS has been turned over to yours truly for a while. Don't hesitate to ask me questions, tell me anything, or whatever it is GMs need to do. I know you all love me.
Next, if you have an account in the forums please write a post in this thread. TDS has a private, invite-only group lead by yours truly. Include in the post your character's name so I can verify. We don't want anyone not in TDS sneaking in.
RECRUITING HAS BEEN RE-OPENED! After facing an inactivity crisis a few weeks ago, TDS management has reconsidered policy and has opened recruiting to players 38 and up. New players will be evaluated for activeness, personality, and skill. We ARE an elite guild, after all. Remember, getting in doesn't secure your position in TDS. We're always watching.
The Half Dead Society has been closed, so if you are in THDS please wait for one of us to transfer you to TDS.
Any alt of a TDS member will now be allowed in, regardless of level.
Congratulations to all new officers and recruiters! I wrote a simply brilliant paragraph on this in my first draft that I lost, but I don't feel like writing another one. It was good, trust me. And it also spoke out to regular members as well. It's a shame I can be so daft at times.
I think that's all I have to say.

Skeletonlord
11-12-2011, 01:18 AM
May join your guild soon, and congratulations on getting to 35!

Chabone
11-17-2011, 09:43 AM
sounds good free gear

Chabone
12-07-2011, 06:00 PM
We are looking for a lvl 34+ Female player to join our guild

Mitchturbo
12-08-2011, 01:05 AM
I love <The Dead Society>! :-)

Congrats on starting the guild thread and all the best of luck from your Allies <Knights Of Tranquillity>
I recommend <The Dead Society> guild to everyone, really friendly and helpful players :-)

You have to join this Guild!! ;-)

Chabone
12-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks Mitch

KillaSkillz
12-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Yup want to be in a guild of good friendly players, go on runs for pinks, purples, baby blues! Everyone is helpful and we work as a team, and share our info from in game experiences so that others of the guild may benefit from it. I am glad I switched guilds to this one, unless the dynamic changes somehow I will probably retire in The Dead Society.

Chabone
12-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Thank for the post

Kanozaki
12-09-2011, 11:21 AM
congratz on 35 :), good luck with guild , hope to see you guys go big

Chabone
12-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks Kanozaki

Chabone
12-15-2011, 09:57 AM
We have 20 spots left. If you don't like talking and having fun pleas dont join us

Mitchturbo
01-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Thanks for accepting the Merge XD And its an honour to join The Dead Society in Battle!
Hope we all have fun together and become the best of friends.
Thanks from all of The Dead Society, Knights Team.

THIS GUILD ROCKS!!!

Mitchturbo
01-18-2012, 10:21 AM
The Time For Teams Has Begun!
We are now in the process of choosing our teams in the guild, each team will have Ten members in it and have Two officers in charge of each team.
The main reason for Teams is to compete against each other in certain runs and goals, which will make the game more fun and our guild different to the Others.
Q: Why is there Ten members in each team when only Five can play on a map?
A: because of the Time differences and real life getting in the way of play time, we can't ensure all the members will be online at the same time, to get around this issue we have decided on teams of Ten with two officers in it.

The Teams
(we will be editing and tweaking as we go along)

These are the rough outline right now, if your not happy with the placements, pls say so we can please everybody.

Team Dead

Officers
Deokahidale (Commando)
Kadagirl (Operative) (Commando)

Members:
Deathbaron (Operative)
Maximim (Engineer)
Captainuranus (Commando) (Operative)
Raoracel (Engineer)
Fragginlucky (Engineer) (Operative)
Ricflair (Operative)
Karitek (Operative)
Jasonmm (Commando)

Team Knights

Officers:
Mitchturbo (Engineer)
Chef (madd/Eba) (Commando) (Engineer)

Members:
Skabacjr (Engineer)
Drone (Commando) (Engineer) (Operative)
Vipp/Feabaf (Engineer) (Operative)
Chinesekid (Operative)
Kitty (Engineer) (Operative)
Puppy (Commando)
Ace (Commando)
Carolina (Engineer)

The Badass Society

Officers:
Sc (Commando) (Operative) (Engineer)
Killa (Commando)

Members:
Nahdz (Commando) (Engineer)
Edwardteach (Engineer)
Quinid (Commando)
Miax (Operative)
Toutix (Engineer)
Mjen (Operative)
Zraorizer (Operative)
Diiamonds (Engineer)

Please feel free to copy and past the other Teams and team members.

Thanks- Mitchturbo :-)

Mitchturbo
01-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks everyone who participated in our pink run tonight.
We did 4 runs in total and found one pink! A guttersnipe, congratulations Puppy!
Good luck everyone for the next Mega Pink Run Night!

ChineseKid
01-21-2012, 11:02 AM
The Dead Society has grown so fast. i hope this is the guild i will stay forever

i am chinesekid people might know me from trade or pvp

The Dead Society is a pvp guild but i still will share my wisdom with u guys :)

commando:

this site below is one of the best commando build in game so far. i dont have any comment on it. so check it out and study it

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?47223-Boejangle-s-Farewell-All-You-Need-To-Know-Commando-PvP-Guide

op:

armor-custom set weapon-nova implant-plat damage for op and eng, dodge for commando shield-blackstar

a lot people have asked me if i use Apollo's build, and my answer is no. i have checked his build, it is very good. the site is below

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45923-Apollo-s-Operative-PvP-Guide!

i believe for a op to be good, it has nothing to do with the build. it is all about the way u fight.

pvp commandos: fire up Amplify Pain followed by Lash Flame and Lurch. remember always stay at max range so some of commando's skill wont hit. i would repeat this method untill the commando is in a bad position, like got stuck into a wall, or dont have anything to hide behind. i would fire up precision and followed by Amplify Pain (try to hit it on the commando to do -120 armor on him), lash flame and lurch. DO NOT ATTACK WHILE COMMANDO HAVE GLOWING RAGE ON. i normally just push them back till the buff ran out. IF THEY HAVE GLOWING RAGE ON THEY CAN HIT U 70% JUST WITH 1 COMBO!! wait till there buff runs out and start attack again. SAVE THE BLUE, IF UR LURCH MISSED OR AND THEY GOT REALLY CLOSE TO U, USE BLUE, U WILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PUSH HIM AGAIN. try not use heal while u r attacking, and always stay at max range. this is how i play when i pvp commandos.

pvp ops: there is not any trickes on pvp ops. just play smart, and use skills are fast as u can in this order percition-amplify pain-lash-flame-lurch. the person who use blur at the right time always wins. what i mean by that is dont waste ur blur.

pvp eng: they r really week, but if they have time to heal they can be devil. fist thing fire up Amplify Pain followed by lash, flame and push. they normally use suppression first. so that will hurt them about 80%left. as soon as ur lash is recharged. run up to his face with lash and freeze them from moving. followed by precision-Amplify Pain-blur and eveything else. as long as they cant move they r really easy to take out.

Eng:

a lot people complain how bad they r in pvp, but they still can be good if u r a skilled eng.

armor- plat set. weapon- razer. implant-plat damage(perfer), plat dodge. shield-blackstar

skill- 6wither,6drain,6decay,1pain,1suppression,6heal,6pe rsonal shield,6group shieldl. and u can put rest of the point on anything

pvp commandos: fire up shields before battle. first up in battle use suppression to freeze the commando. some commando like to use buff at begining. when the freeze runs out their buff should be out too. fire up decay, drain, wither and a pain at last. if pain doesnt miss they would got stun will the dots r running. ALWAYS REMEMBER STAY AT MAX RANGE. cause u will have a razer and a damage implant. ur dps will be really scary.
try not hit them when suppression is up. use that time to heal. stay at max range and start shotting. repet this method and u will beat the commando.

pvp op: it is almost same as pvp commandos. but here is a trick. USE HEAL AS SOON AS THE Amplify Pain OR LASH IS ON U. heal will cancel the debuff. that means ur armor would restore, and u will not be stunned from moving. if use heal at the wrong time, and u get stunned u r done.

pvp eng: there is nothing i can say just try ur best. lol

HOPE THESE HELPS U GUYS :)

Mitchturbo
01-21-2012, 12:17 PM
Thanks Chinesekid, your the best! :-)

Mitchturbo
01-24-2012, 04:40 PM
It Saddens me to report, that after such a great friendship has been formed and this helpful post regarding PvP tips above...
Our good friend Chinesekid quit the game yesterday.
We wish him all the best and hope he returns again sooner than later.
All our respect and best wishes to you mate.
I'm glad you had a fantastic leaving party, with all your friends around you... You never realized how,much everyone loved you.
You were a friend, a PvP legend and as someone told me the other day... Their Hero.

We salute you Chinesekid!

Chabone
01-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Chinesekid has come back

Chabone
01-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Please Check our Facebook page

Taipan
01-29-2012, 06:34 PM
So one day my friend is in a game with a password, so I ask them what the password is (not knowing that they r in a guild run) they reply I dont think my guild would be happy if I let you in so I said no prob.
I took a random guess at the password and it let me in! Now some of the guild hates me :(

Mitchturbo
01-29-2012, 10:29 PM
So one day my friend is in a game with a password, so I ask them what the password is (not knowing that they r in a guild run) they reply I dont think my guild would be happy if I let you in so I said no prob.
I took a random guess at the password and it let me in! Now most of the guild hates me :(

Ummm...O..k...
I don't quite understand what you've written here but *big hug* ANYWAY! :-)
I don't hate you btw lol

Chabone
02-01-2012, 08:54 AM
We don't hate that is rule number 3 No Haters

Mitchturbo
02-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Well done to Sch for updating our thread :-)
If you would all like to go back to the first post of this thread to read all the news and everything, that would be awesome!
Thanks for staying Dead guys ;-) Hugs and kisses- Mitch.

Mitchturbo
02-12-2012, 04:57 PM

Skabac
02-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Skabacjr, Recruiter in TDS. Glad to be part of this guild!! :D And awesome pictures Mitch!

Chabone
02-13-2012, 03:57 PM
i miss all the fun

Mitchturbo
02-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Turns out we may be an engineer guild now :-P

^^ And that should be enough proof ;-)

Zraorizer
02-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Good to be a part of this guild:smile:

Cydvenenum
02-25-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm interested in joining, but I'm only L31 right now. Wondering how to join the Half Dead Society until I get to 40?

PianoWizzy
02-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Glad you don't mind me popping my alt in there to weird things up a bit. :D [To 'spice things up' is soo last year]

Mitchturbo
02-27-2012, 07:25 AM

^^ Were on the largest guild leaderboards now!

Chabone
02-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Breaking News: We are now number #1 for Eng on the leader-board, Also we are recruiting lvl 38 or higher players.
Also I will be making the official TDS logo soon.

Mitchturbo
02-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Nice one Deo!
Thanks for everything Bro!

Chabone
02-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Chabone
03-01-2012, 12:55 PM
New Logo6610

Mitchturbo
03-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Nice Deo, I've incorporated the Logo into my Signature cheers bro :-)

Taipan
03-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Breaking News: We are now number #1 for Eng on the leader-board
This is only because another guild (Sparkling Pwnies) is going through hard times.
We lost 18 capped members; TDS received benefit from our loss, but no need for posts like this

Mitchturbo
03-01-2012, 07:05 PM
This is only because another guild (Sparkling Pwnies) is going through hard times.
We lost 18 capped members; TDS received benefit from our loss, but no need for posts like this

Hey Buddy :-) I am very Sympathetic to The Sparkling Pwnies, I did leave a message for em wishing them the best for their recovery,
They are a good guild, one started from the very beginning of the game, so they have our respect.
But from our point of view, you must understand, we are an underdog guild surrounded by much larger and older guilds, now for a guild that was never intentionally aiming for the leaderboards, you can see our excitement.
I'm sure when the Sparkling Pwnies, and many other guilds first made the leaderbords, they were just as excited as we are.
Please don't take things the wrong way, I am saddened for your loss, but as you may have found out, With DL around the corner, no guild is truly safe, we have to try and support each other.
By the way, I really appricicate you giving our guild a try and thank you for you imput :-)
*mitch Salutes*

morfic
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
As Mitch stated, they are a growing guild. Regardless of the circumstances, they have a reason and right to celebrate. I remember when pwnies first started (You can verify this in our guild thread), as soon as we started the guild, a massive amount of endgame players left their respective guilds and joined us. We literally shot up to like... #1 guild on the leaderboards over night. I stated my excitement and was met by much criticism by other guilds who felt it was undeserved because we "stole" the members that they helped level up. After some debating, things finally calmed down.

It doesn't matter how you get to the point you are at, only that you are at that point. I believe TDS, Sweetdevils, Insane, and Vengeance all benefited from our troubles, but at the same time, I like to think that Pwnies benefited from losing the members that were not loyal/dedicated to the guild. Perhaps they will find a better home and better fit in a guild, then what they had with us.

Congrats on your accomplishment TDS!

Ardon
03-01-2012, 07:37 PM
As Mitch stated, they are a growing guild. Regardless of the circumstances, they have a reason and right to celebrate. I remember when pwnies first started (You can verify this in our guild thread), as soon as we started the guild, a massive amount of endgame players left their respective guilds and joined us. We literally shot up to like... #1 guild on the leaderboards over night. I stated my excitement and was met by much criticism by other guilds who felt it was undeserved because we "stole" the members that they helped level up. After some debating, things finally calmed down.

It doesn't matter how you get to the point you are at, only that you are at that point. I believe TDS, Sweetdevils, Insane, and Vengeance all benefited from our troubles, but at the same time, I like to think that Pwnies benefited from losing the members that were not loyal/dedicated to the guild. Perhaps they will find a better home and better fit in a guild, then what they had with us.

Congrats on your accomplishment TDS!

just a tid bit, vengeance hasn't really benefited from SP's troubles. Lol I like the competition actually.

But yeah all guilds regardless love seeing their name on the LB. I know I was/am in the guilds I've been in and am in.

Oh and gl morph on rebuilding SP, if you need any help just holla

morfic
03-01-2012, 07:39 PM
just a tid bit, vengeance hasn't really benefited from SP's troubles. Lol I like the competition actually.

But yeah all guilds regardless love seeing their name on the LB. I know I was/am in the guilds I've been in and am in.

Oh and gl morph on rebuilding SP, if you need any help just holla

Ahaha, not to derail TDS's thread, but just want to clarify that I was just rambling off any guilds at all that got any of ours. :p I think Sweetdevils actually benefited the most, but I don't keep up with these things. And thank you Ardon and TDS for the support! Things are looking good already.

Ardon
03-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Ahaha, not to derail TDS's thread, but just want to clarify that I was just rambling off any guilds at all that got any of ours. :p I think Sweetdevils actually benefited the most, but I don't keep up with these things. And thank you Ardon and TDS for the support! Things are looking good already.

Lol no more derailing.

OT: It's cool seeing more than 5 guilds on the LB. It got boring having the same 5 for every section.

Mitchturbo
03-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks for your kind words Morfic :-)
Best of luck and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Taipan
03-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey Buddy :-) I am very Sympathetic to The Sparkling Pwnies, I did leave a message for em wishing them the best for their recovery,
They are a good guild, one started from the very beginning of the game, so they have our respect.
But from our point of view, you must understand, we are an underdog guild surrounded by much larger and older guilds, now for a guild that was never intentionally aiming for the leaderboards, you can see our excitement.
I'm sure when the Sparkling Pwnies, and many other guilds first made the leaderbords, they were just as excited as we are.
Please don't take things the wrong way, I am saddened for your loss, but as you may have found out, With DL around the corner, no guild is truly safe, we have to try and support each other.
By the way, I really appricicate you giving our guild a try and thank you for you imput :-)
*mitch Salutes*
Srry if my post was taken this way. I've just been a little frustrated due to a few real life issues and it seemed to me that His post was sorta meant to mock us
Edit: I am sorry that I mistook Chabone's post. I didn't have much time to read it over
Please accept my apologies.

Chabone
03-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Its all good Taipan. I was just happy for our team.

Mitchturbo
03-02-2012, 07:17 PM
And now a picture of The most Dead'icated member of the week... Rice!

Congratulations Bro!

PianoWizzy
03-05-2012, 09:45 AM
By the way guys o.o You guys are awesome. XD Keep it up!

Chabone
03-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I would like to say to Schtoiven you have waited a while for your time to shine and now Its your turn. And BTW I was the gm that went on a pl journey old DEO. But its great to be back in sl and the guild is stronger then before and we are going to continue to build up this fun loving and active guild.

Mitchturbo
03-05-2012, 04:39 PM

Chabone
03-05-2012, 04:41 PM

Mitchturbo
03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I love it Deo!

TYRANTO
03-05-2012, 07:53 PM
yo its TYRANTO :P

Mitchturbo
03-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Hello Tyranto! YOU RULE!!

Mitchturbo
03-10-2012, 01:16 AM
A quiet night for the guild tonight, but we had a few awesome guild runs! I'm proud of you all, I love it when we function as a well oiled machine!

If any guild members would like a TDS signature for the forums, just let me know and I can make you one like mine and Killaskillz!

R.I.P Mitch over and out!

KillaSkillz
03-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi Mitch Thanks for the TDS sig. I'm lovin'it!

Mitchturbo
03-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi Mitch Thanks for the TDS sig. I'm lovin'it!

No problem, I've think I've improved my signatures with a new photoshop tool, let me know if you want me to update yours with extra shine :-)

Mitchturbo
03-11-2012, 04:05 PM
I've made a thread for you all to look at, to see some examples of signatures I've done ;-)
Here's the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52444-Mitchturbo-s-Signatures&p=588389#post588389

TYRANTO
03-11-2012, 10:24 PM
yo yo yo it tyranto nice nice <<<<<<dead for life

Taipan
03-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey guys, I might lvl my commando up to the level requirement (if i manage to find some spare time) and join :)

Mitchturbo
03-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey guys, I might lvl my commando up to the level requirement (if i manage to find some spare time) and join :)

Great Bro! Sounds good :-)

Chloe
03-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Hi Guildies. For those that don't know me I have a few different names In Game:

1) Fixin - lvl 41 ENG (my favorite thing to play :D )

2) Chloebear - lvl 41 Com (far better than Deo's)

3) LuckyIrish - lvl 40 Op (er...I mean 'awesome')

4) "Carebear" - Deo started calling me this about a day after I joined and it stuck.

Love this guild!

Mitchturbo
03-13-2012, 01:12 AM
Awesome Chloe, glad to see you on the Forums!
Love the humorous post too XD

Wooooooooo! "Quote from Ricflair, R.I.P"

Maximim
03-13-2012, 05:08 AM
Hey Guild Members
This is Max
I'm glad to be apart of this guild. I can't imagine any other guild to be in but this one. The experiences are memorable, and for all members I've met so far, I'm glad I've met you guys!

Mitchturbo
03-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Yay! You too Maximim! Always a pleasure seeing you online! :-)

Chabone
03-13-2012, 08:59 AM

(1) This statement is false but its good to dream big.
(2)Max is is good to hear from you and I'm glade you love this little guild this applies to you also carebear
(3) I am King Com
(4) Thanks Sir Mitch for all the things you do for our guild

Nahdz
03-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Nahdz speaking now bow down for master engi!
1. 41 Engi (Pown yo Butt) Nahdz
2. 40 Op (You Know What I' m Gonna Say) Nahdzz
3. 40 Comm (Still Pown yo Butt) Nahdzzz

As far as the guild goes keep it rollin this new update better be good or i'm gonna freak out man!

Chabone
03-13-2012, 10:37 AM
DEO
1. 41 Com (King Com)
2. No Alts,
3. Love Engs
4. Me and Op have issues we need to work on
5. One of the Gm's of the guild

Mitchturbo
03-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the introductions everyone! Keep it up :-)

Chloe
03-14-2012, 04:30 PM

(1) This statement is false but its good to dream big.
(3) I am King Com

Deo, one does not have to dream big to be a better com than you. One simply has to go to the character creation screen and select "Commando". ZING! (I love you Deo)

(4) Thanks Sir Mitch for all the things you do for our guild

Yes! Thanks Mitch. You're the glue buddy (couldn't find a cookie, so here's a...) :cupcake:

Chloe
03-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Mitch, awesome Sig!!! You rock, thanks! :eagerness:

Cydvenenum
03-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Hey, My name is Drew :) I joined a couple days ago. I made an op first, got it to l25, and got fed up with people's inability to heal/revive/be useful in a zone. So I made my eng: Cydvenenum (though I think I wanna change that name). Very happy to help a part of this guild, a group of ppl that actually know what they're doing and can be awesome and still be able to own. I'm very friendly, add me in game, if I see you, I'll say hello, and I'll help you out any way that I can.

Mitchturbo
03-15-2012, 12:48 AM
Hey, My name is Drew :) I joined a couple days ago. I made an op first, got it to l25, and got fed up with people's inability to heal/revive/be useful in a zone. So I made my eng: Cydvenenum (though I think I wanna change that name). Very happy to help a part of this guild, a group of ppl that actually know what they're doing and can be awesome and still be able to own. I'm very friendly, add me in game, if I see you, I'll say hello, and I'll help you out any way that I can.

Hey Hey a big welcome to the guild and thanks for introducing yourself in this thread!
Hope stay with us a long time and if you would ever like a forum signature, pls ask :-)

Whoop Whoop!

Mitchturbo
03-16-2012, 01:18 AM
We are kicking you guys and girls back into shape! We are going to focus on mainly guild runs now. Non stop killing and action.
This is how the guild started and we are going back to our roots, so grab your revolver or Engineer Gloves and let's kick some scorn ***!

Thanks for staying loyal and committed to the dead way of life in this dry spell of the game :-)

Taipan
03-16-2012, 09:19 AM
i have to say, this is 2nd favorite guild... In the whole game.
Im lvling my commando (fairly quickly) up to 36 so I can join on that character. Cant wait to join y'all :)
But I have one question. Do you guys still do some guild farming?

Chabone
03-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Mitch tell the crew i will be gone for a while I have to do some real life stuff :(

Mitchturbo
03-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Mitch tell the crew i will be gone for a while I have to do some real life stuff :(

Will do boss. The guild will be looked after by sch and I :-) Thanks for the notification.

i have to say, this is 2nd favorite guild... In the whole game.
Im lvling my commando (fairly quickly) up to 36 so I can join on that character. Cant wait to join y'all :)
But I have one question. Do you guys still do some guild farming?
Yes we do :-) Killaskillz and Nahdz are the best at organising guild Farming missions.
And thanks again Bro!

Miax
03-18-2012, 12:08 AM
Ive been apart of this guild for...(who keeps count lol) and i can truely say that its the best guild ive been in thus far. And for all of you that dont know me already....you will, eventually. >:{

Miax (41): the go-to op...duh!

Keebie (40): aka all in ya face

Nekkid (who knows): Ms incognito lol

Oh and before I go, I wanna give a shout-out to mitch, a great guy.

Toodles!! :-)

TYRANTO
03-18-2012, 07:03 AM
so im not the team huh :)

Zraorizer
03-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey guys its me Zraorizer I'm interested in doing farming because me, Sch, and couple of guildies(triasis was the only guildie)were farming for vanity drops,we had no luck but the only thing we got was teamwork:)

Mitchturbo
03-18-2012, 08:46 AM
Hey guys its me Zraorizer I'm interested in doing farming because me, Sch, and couple of guildies(triasis was the only guildie)were farming for vanity drops,we had no luck but the only thing we got was teamwork:)

Nice Z, we will do more farming, from now on :-) Thanks *party rocks*

Mitchturbo
03-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Got some photos of Gennys Guild party here!

All in all, an amazing party. Thanks Genny, let's have some more!

Zraorizer
03-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Got some photos of Gennys Guild party here!

All in all, an amazing party. Thanks Genny, let's have some more! nice pics Mitch,Lol u can see me running from pervz aka genny Lol and no one catched me that's why people call me Z

Taipan
03-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Yay I'm in the first one lol
Nice pics Mitch :)

Trebouchet
03-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the warm reception everybody!

angeleyes
03-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Nice party pic's.....Hey all I'm do n great thought I might pop in to check what's go n on I'm jus a bit busy with work atm I've been on but only for a sec. I a lot better too nw and jus don't hav much down time for much no more but hope to b bk on soon get a early holiday off wrk for bit hope to b on very soon I c the guild is do n well :). Congratz to all that have lvl41 characters.Have fun c yall

PianoWizzy
03-24-2012, 09:47 AM
I gotta be around for one of these parties! Great to be back. ^^

Mitchturbo
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Whoop Whoop I love Parties! And thanks everyone for commenting on our awesome Thread :-)

Chabone
03-26-2012, 08:22 AM
I am not dead i will be back next week guys

Mitchturbo
03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
I am not dead i will be back next week guys

Yahoo! That is awesome Boss. We all miss you :-)

Mitchturbo
03-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Just updated our invite only Guild Group on the latest news concerning the latest gossip that's circulating the guild chat atm... *and breaths*
That was a tongue twisting mouthfull lol, feel free to check if your a Tds member. (Send me a pm for an invite if you haven't recieved yours yet)
At the top of the forum under groups lol incase you didn't know!

Our guild rocks lol XD

angeleyes
03-28-2012, 07:23 PM
:drunk:
Just updated our invite only Guild Group on the latest news concerning the latest gossip that's circulating the guild chat atm... *and breaths*
That was a tongue twisting mouthfull lol, feel free to check if your a Tds member. (Send me a pm for an invite if you haven't recieved yours yet)
At the top of the forum under groups lol incase you didn't know!

Our guild rocks lol XD

Eyesharp
04-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Hey guys can I join your guild? I've already joined in star legends :)

Mitchturbo
04-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey guys can I join your guild? I've already joined in star legends :)

Ofcause! :-) Welcome To the Dead Side!

Feel free to keep adding to this thread and have fun with us bro!

Eyesharp
04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Great I'm looking forward to it!! * evil laugh * to much tacos for lunch.....

Mothwing
04-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Woohoo! Go...dead people! Its such an honor to be in this guild. There are some truly amazing players here, i have fun chatting with all of you! :-) Thanks a million Mitch, you've done so much for me :-) i truly appreciate it.

I know this guild will last forever!

Side note: I saw a cool post earlier, and sparked an idea of having nightly pink runs (again) :-) It would be awesome!!

Mitchturbo
04-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks Mothwing! I sure Hope so ^_^
Cheers and Fly High! ;-)

Mothwing
04-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks Mothwing! I sure Hope so ^_^
Cheers and Fly High! ;-)

Haha :)

Mitchturbo
04-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Remember to check our Group page in the Group section of the Forum.
We have the latest News and Share ideas with the guild and Associates :-)
Peace ^_^

Mitchturbo
04-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Omg! I just love seeing all your TDS signatures on the forums lol XD
They are Pwning!!

If anyone would like to become a Member of TDS,
feel free to send me a pm and You have to be over lvl 36* and talk a lot on guild chat!
Happy Deading Everyone!

*with the exception of alts of high lvl players.

Mitchturbo
04-08-2012, 10:52 PM

Skabac
04-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Nice picture Mitch! A very rare sight to see Deokahidale wearing bunny ears XD

Theminecraft
04-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Me with my alt account hanging with my new guild home

Mitchturbo
04-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Awesome Minecraft! ^_^

Mitchturbo
04-15-2012, 04:44 PM
The Latest News Has Been Added To Our Guild Group.

Please check, and Thanks to all our Loyal Dead Members and our newly Fresh Dead Members we've brought in the Cemetery.
If your a member of TDS in game, and you've still Waiting for an invite to the forum group, pls send me a personal message on the forums or ingame pls.

Peace and Rest my Dead Friends!

Miax
04-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Me with my alt account hanging with my new guild home

Me and my back-up singers lmao....keebz and the pipz

Mitchturbo
04-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Love it Keebs/Miax! Keep em coming Dead Heads!

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Sorry i've been gone so much lately. I'll pop on and say hi today :)

Mitchturbo
04-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Thx Moth your the best! And no worries, lol You had a fun competition to do right lol fling the Moth on PL Hahahaha
Wicked mate :-)

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Thx Moth your the best! And no worries, lol You had a fun competition to do right lol fling the Moth on PL Hahahaha
Wicked mate :-)

:-) Yep! Its been fun! We havent even finished yet haha.

Skabac
04-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Lol Keebs! Man, I need to get into some of these pictures! Having parties without me! D: lol

Mitchturbo
04-27-2012, 02:51 AM
Remember to list your names to me if your in the guild and on the forums.... And yet to recive an invite to our guild group! :-)

Also Big up to Sch who is now our official Star Legend Guild Master. His title is Star Lord Sch.

We have a few things planned for the Star Legends Guild. So keep in check on any updates! You may meet some new friends ;-)

Wow and if Expanding The Dead Society to each game wasn't enough... Lol I have to throw in a teaser about other big things planned!

Evil Mitch! Stop Teasing Everyone! :-)

Mothwing
04-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Remember to list your names to me if your in the guild and on the forums.... And yet to recive an invite to our guild group! :-)

Also Big up to Sch who is now our official Star Legend Guild Master. His title is Star Lord Sch.

We have a few things planned for the Star Legends Guild. So keep in check on any updates! You may meet some new friends ;-)

Wow and if Expanding The Dead Society to each game wasn't enough... Lol I have to throw in a teaser about other big things planned!

Evil Mitch! Stop Teasing Everyone! :-)

YES! I don't like being teased :-(

Mitchturbo
04-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Well my search is Still continuing, I certainly hope my plans come to fruitation.
XD

Dragonrider023
05-05-2012, 03:20 PM
I love <The Dead Society>! :-)

Congrats on starting the guild thread and all the best of luck from your Allies <Knights Of Tranquillity>
I recommend <The Dead Society> guild to everyone, really friendly and helpful players :-)

You have to join this Guild!! ;-)

should i join this guild? i get so many guild request like everyone wanna me in

Mitchturbo
05-05-2012, 06:09 PM
should i join this guild? i get so many guild request like everyone wanna me in

Yes you must join us lol!
Joking aside, our SL guild is quite Dead now lol only have 12 members online at a maximum due to the level cap draught.
But we did used to always have more than twenty active High lvl members on at time online at once.
So we would absolutely love for you to join us! Help us become more active again :-)
Add Me, Mitchturbo and anyone else with the dead society in our signature and we will invite you lol.

Peace! And Thanks! We treat everyone new as family!

Dragonrider023
05-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Cool.. and thanks bro

KillaSkillz
05-23-2012, 06:40 AM
They call me Killa :)
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/Drackilla/SC20120522-191720-1-1.jpg

This is my predator bounty hunter look lol!

I love this guild!

Mitchturbo
05-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Killa! Add that pic to the fashion thread! You may win ;-)