PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Connect to Arcane Legends

Fyrce
05-22-2018, 01:07 PM
I believe this is multiple problems, but maybe not.

First CHROME:

This started about 29 hours ago. Chrome cannot access the internet EXCEPT that it can:
I can only access the internet on Chrome via searching through google search. If I can find the link, i.e. amazon.com and click the link, I can get to that website. If I type amazon.com into a blank window, Chrome times out.

So if I type spacetimestudios.com, it times out. But if I follow the search link, I can do things, such as create this post.

However, whether following the link, using my existing links, or typing in the address, Chrome is unable to connect to account.spacetimestudios.com. That address always times out.

Hahaha clicking on Arcane Legends link above this post results in the above message. Gotta go back to Google search. Some in-website links seem to work though, such as the Edit button to this post.

2nd Firefox:

So I thought I'd try Firefox. I can't even get Firefox to access a search engine haha. So no internets access for le Firefox.

[In contrast, Safari behaves as it always has.]

3rd IPADS:

Most internets access through wifi seems to work for the ipads EXCEPT I can't seem to get Apps to update, even though the ipad goes through the graphical motions of updating - wheel, icon changes, etc. Afterwards, AppStore still shows xxx apps needing updating.

The ipads (before I deleted the Legends Apps on one of them) show Contacting Server... whenever I tapped on a PL or AL Icon. I was able to connect to PLA though.

On one ipad, I decided to update the iOS, delete and reinstall the Legends Apps. The Apps do not install now. Instead, they show up as Waiting...

Obviously, multiple shutdowns on the ipads.

IPhone:

I finally got AL to install on an Iphone and contact the server. I will try logging in later. Too tired now.

Futumsh
05-22-2018, 01:30 PM
That probably means the DNS servers you're using are misbehaving - try changing them to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (google) or 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 (cloudflare).

Fyrce
05-22-2018, 01:58 PM
Hahahaha time to read up on how to do that, IF i can do that.

Fyrce
05-22-2018, 03:40 PM
OK, didn't work.

I can't access the router - It's on Frontier. Positive: I figured out how to log in haha. Negative: I can't change DNS settings, etc.
I tried changing DNS on my local computer.

Still same problem on Chrome, Firefox, ipads. Only difference is I can type in spacetimestudios.com and it goes to the website. I type amazon.com in a blank window and it's still trying to connect haha. It's timed out now. Same thing with the http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/ page. The ipads are still stuck.

Lojack
05-22-2018, 04:29 PM
You should call your ISP for technical assistance, they may know what's going on