View Full Version : I think AL has reached its golden era

Krampus
05-22-2018, 11:15 PM
It is time for sts to release THE GOD GEAR
It could be named The Alorian Pride, once all 7 pieces are equipped the set doubles your stats so like let's say you have 10k HP 8k armor and 3000 damage (doubled) you'll have 6,000 damage 16,000 armor with 20,000 HP at level 71;) I'd say it should look like Mythic uller armor combined with the glinestone set, you should get an aura the size of maul proc for warriors an aura the size of planar pendent for rogues and an aura of the arcane staff level 36 but slightly bigger for mage the set work for PvP and pve once equipped you should get 100% gold loot and 35% luck the set is 20% stronger than the tainted armor(before doubled) weapon for warrior(it should be an arcane maul like hammer blackish purple with orange lightning proc should be the same thing as the arcane maul but orange and what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy stuns for 2 seconds reduces 35% of all stats of enemy for 9 seconds ,increases damage and armor by 15% . for mage it should have the same look at the 36 arcane staff with 3 orbs instead of one the proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies for 10 seconds instead of 1 at a time after all 3 orbs healed you and boosts allies stats by 10% for rogue it should look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with orange lightning, proc should be the same except it grants sheild to all allies for 7 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% chance for self healing by 35% for 7 seconds (like Juggernaut skill)

The only way to optain this set is by getting all pets completing all elite maps 2 times and 50m gold to finish quest and by having glinestone armor set and uller armor set with the level 26,31,36 arcane weapons to complete.( leave your opinion below)

Ajcheisnj
05-22-2018, 11:49 PM
This will break the game imo,and kill pvp even further.Imagine going against a player who own this set in pvp u will have no chance.In pve it's ok i guess.Plus only rich ppl will have so it's not for everyone.If it is normal gear and IT only gives u a aura it's ok.

Nohealth
05-23-2018, 12:25 AM
That's horrible idea
As player above said, not affordable for everyone and it will destory pvp even more

Magemagix
05-23-2018, 02:01 AM
Nxt u will ask for killall command :v

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

EpicX
05-23-2018, 02:43 AM
Nope

/11char

xival
05-23-2018, 03:38 AM
A big no becausr arc maul,kershal,arc hook and mythic uller gears worth 1billion gold. Its better to release heroic gears that has higher stats than arcane and so on.

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

BRYBE
05-23-2018, 04:16 AM
A big no becausr arc maul,kershal,arc hook and mythic uller gears worth 1billion gold. Its better to release heroic gears that has higher stats than arcane and so on.

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

Its only like 50m+ lmao

Ajcheisnj
05-23-2018, 07:54 AM
It will Be better if IT will Be a lootable Set from new expansion bosses.Ok not with that stats,balanced ones,and If one would have the full set then he would have a Nice aura xd

TipsyLife
05-23-2018, 08:09 AM
It is time for sts to release THE GOD GEAR
It could be named The Alorian Pride, once all 7 pieces are equipped the set doubles your stats so like let's say you have 10k HP 8k armor and 3000 damage (doubled) you'll have 6,000 damage 16,000 armor with 20,000 HP at level 71;) I'd say it should look like Mythic uller armor combined with the glinestone set, you should get an aura the size of maul proc for warriors an aura the size of planar pendent for rogues and an aura of the arcane staff level 36 but slightly bigger for mage the set work for PvP and pve once equipped you should get 100% gold loot and 35% luck the set is 20% stronger than the tainted armor(before doubled) weapon for warrior(it should be an arcane maul like hammer blackish purple with orange lightning proc should be the same thing as the arcane maul but orange and what it does is it strikes lighting on enemy stuns for 2 seconds reduces 35% of all stats of enemy for 9 seconds ,increases damage and armor by 15% . for mage it should have the same look at the 36 arcane staff with 3 orbs instead of one the proc is the same as elon bulwark except it heals 3 allies for 10 seconds instead of 1 at a time after all 3 orbs healed you and boosts allies stats by 10% for rogue it should look like arcane hooks level 26 but pure black with orange lightning, proc should be the same except it grants sheild to all allies for 7 seconds reducing damage taken by 85% increases crit to user by 99% chance for self healing by 35% for 7 seconds (like Juggernaut skill)

The only way to optain this set is by getting all pets completing all elite maps 2 times and 50m gold to finish quest and by having glinestone armor set and uller armor set with the level 26,31,36 arcane weapons to complete.( leave your opinion below)That's basically GOD MODE [emoji23][emoji23] I feel like it'll mess up pvp tho lmaoo

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

termi330
05-23-2018, 10:23 AM
Noo, it will bad.. Even on PvE man Rouge with 10k dmg? He will can kill all bosses with one shot.. Anyway on 66lv it's almost broken already 4-5k dmg.. Even warrior can get 3k dmg.. For me bad idea. Hope STS don't add that to the game. I thinking it's destroying game. from 60lv there was a big damage added to weapons anyways, look for different 55lv weapon with 61lvl its already too much damage, I remember few years ago every expansion (5lvl up) was giving on max lvl with new gear no more than 250-400dmg.. Now? It's adding 1000+ please stop.. Add some amount not a lot.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Alwarez
05-23-2018, 11:33 AM
I prefer this to recolored expansion(s). Remove "need all pets" and make arc weps farmable and it's good.

badgirlchlo
05-23-2018, 11:34 AM
They want this game to continue not end and have everything easy to get at the 71 cap with the use of this set. This would only be bearable had it been the last expansion of the game.

Fyrce
05-23-2018, 02:51 PM
He means that only 1 person should ever get this set. Should that person become inactive for 3 months, then another set will be “granted”. Rinse, repeat.

Spheresome
05-23-2018, 03:17 PM
Does anyone else think its a bad idea if we eliminate sets all together, it might be better to just stick with reg gears and let our minds determine the best combos for gears instead of having one go to set that is the most powerful.

Sets should only apply for vanities...

Krampus
05-23-2018, 08:58 PM
Alright alright put your pitch forks down how about my weapon idea then? Make those weapons farmable but super rare and make them heroic weapons too?

badgirlchlo
05-23-2018, 11:40 PM
heroic weapons??? god nooooooo

was this thread literally created to get backlash?

Alghost
08-27-2018, 09:59 PM
heroic weapons??? god nooooooo

was this thread literally created to get backlash?

I too think this is a great idea

Warriorknown
08-27-2018, 10:37 PM
Although collectors(such as myself)would benefit from having the original weapons, I do think this would be too much.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-28-2018, 04:17 AM
It's not an end to a golden era. I do believe Dreamscape expansion wrecked things, plat and 66k gold to enter, one map and you needed a bed *rolls eyes*, laggy raid, it all kinda took the wind out of a lot of players and guild activity. It seems the egg events are trying to heal the wounds of that expansion. Both egg events (egg farm and eggzavier) have been awesome.

I think they should go back to five map format like Tindirin, with new giant bosses, elite maps, 2 or 3 raid maps like infested swamp and a cyclic map for vanity loots. Now that would be biggest expansion ever. I don't think a one map or two kinda type expansion is what players want. I think those kinda expansions players do not like to play, they do not seem to hold a players interest due to repetitiveness.

Xxkayakxx
08-28-2018, 06:39 AM
It's not an end to a golden era. I do believe Dreamscape expansion wrecked things, plat and 66k gold to enter, one map and you needed a bed *rolls eyes*, laggy raid, it all kinda took the wind out of a lot of players and guild activity. It seems the egg events are trying to heal the wounds of that expansion. Both egg events (egg farm and eggzavier) have been awesome.

I think they should go back to five map format like Tindirin, with new giant bosses, elite maps, 2 or 3 raid maps like infested swamp and a cyclic map for vanity loots. Now that would be biggest expansion ever. I don't think a one map or two kinda type expansion is what players want. I think those kinda expansions players do not like to play, they do not seem to hold a players interest due to repetitiveness.

I guess is better if you read thread dude ;) little different from title

PatD
08-28-2018, 07:57 AM
NO to this idea! -100,
i think sts have done very good lately, we already have god mode for mauso and dream (nightmare set) and soon we will have 6 pcs mire set! for all other map its very easy to get a good set, and i also want to thx STS for what they have done for dreamscape raid and hydra bog! they are a lot more fun to play now and that have convince me to continue that 666 quest for myth weps!

Thank you very much STS!!! Long live to ARCANE LEGENDS!!! :)

MasterP
08-28-2018, 05:26 PM
no nope and definitely no thanks..